Biggest Box office of Superhero origin of DCEU/MCU

>Biggest Box office of Superhero origin of DCEU/MCU
>biggest critic sucess
>in front of most Justice League posters
>Co-founder of JL with Batman(no Superman)
Is Wonder Woman the Iron-Man of DCEU now?

No, the rest of the DCEU characters aren't copies of her

They will after this film. Remember, Cap and Thor weren't copies of Tony until after Avengers.

I don't think it has beaten SS or GotG yet

Not to say it can't, but with posts like these you'll make her success feel obnoxious

>Is Wonder Woman the Iron-Man of DCEU now?
I hope.

DCEU superman would get closer of his comic counterpart if he turn into her male version.

So that would be an improvement

How is Thor and Cap copies of Tony when their personalities on the movie are basicaly the opposite?

Smartass Quipper Who's Too Smart For Everything That's Happening Around Them.

See: every MCU character.

It's probably fairly hypocritical of me to be okay with the idea of Diana making gratuitous cameos in future films, when normally it would annoy me when Bruce or Tony do it. But frankly, she's the third most well known superhero character ever, and it's about damn time she had her turn for that shit.

Funny how DC suddenly started giving a shit about her once a movie started production. Now all of a sudden you see her acting like her proper self outside her own book. Now all of a sudden you see editorial bothering to do its job. Nice to know where a comic book company's priorities lie.

So yeah, I hope Diana becomes the DCEU's Iron Man equivalent, where they constantly parade her around anywhere they can. Goodness knows she's put up with enough neglect to have earned it.

But this doesnt describe them at all? Do you even whatch the movies?

Bump.

>literally not a single memorable female character in the MCU
>Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman are the faces of the DCEU while Batman, Superman and Green Lantern are mocked
MANvel and d-SHE

>she's the third most well known superhero character ever
That's Spider-Man or Wolverine.

You know that's Marvel wet-dream right?Turn Captain Marvel into their main hero.

>Iron-Man

Nope. Tony didn't become this until the second movie was a huge hit. The first movie really didn't merit any more attention than even the two Hulk movies, CA-TFA, or Thor #1.

I do think they should work on more team up movies, where they can do something with Clark and say Captain Marvel/Black Adam, and with Wonder Woman and say the Justice League Dark/Dark Universe movie.

Arthur will probably be a bigger hit once his movie comes out and Justice League is released. So really, the DCEU will have two very popular characters that were not viewed as A-list before the DCEU, at least cinematically.

Yes. And?

The reality is that aside of Black Widow all female characters are side show love interests at best.

>People find wondershits box office impressive

Why?

Batman did more than this twice.

When they finally make the solo Batman movie it's box office will leave Wonders in the dust.

When they finally rebbot the DCEU.

But it was a sequel, capeshits, almost always make more money in the sequels than Origin movie. at the rate things are going WW 2 box office will be 800-1 billion and WW3 around 1 billion

Closest thing so far, still need to push a movie to a billion.
Ironman was a huge hit if you consider the time it was released and for a movie starring a literal who, only spidey and batman managed to make gorillion, not to mention it made way more than cap, thor and hulk.Hell,there were even promos about his cameo in Hulk. Only after avengers these movies became more experimental and even fucking ant-man made more than 500M. For the sake of Aquaman I hope JL doesn't shit the bed so hard or people like Moana's performance at least, it's been a solid year for capeshit

Not at all, go read more comics you pathetic "not muh" casual.

Well, apparently, Diana was the one who captured Slipknot, do it's already kinda happening. Must've been a pretty short fight too.

>not a single memorable female character in the MCU
(you)

>DCEU

The European DC? Also what does any of this have to do with Iron Man?

literally who?

I actually agree with this, because I too am a Wonder Woman fan. After all the shit Diana's gone through, much of it from editorial, it's nice to see her get her day in the sun. Hopefully it turns into an eternity in the sun the way it has for Iron Man.

Seriously, we're already seeing improvements. Almost every appearance since the film was announced has made a point of her being the compassionate one, and the Xena knockoff shit is nowhere to be seen. Even that stupid Looney Tunes crossover had her befriending Taz.

As long as they do their damn jobs and keep Diana in character, I'll be happy. But I would LOVE if we got a second book or even an animated series.

No thanks Superman solo only.

I'm not sure about Iron-man, but I think her movie is the tone that DC found that they have been looking for that is both unique for it's movies so they won't be rampantly compared to Marvel or other comic movies and that the general audience likes.

not true at all.
For example, Stark build his stuff while Lang and Strange received theirs after intense training.

It is okay to make jokes.