What could have been

Now that the dust settled, it's time to re-imagine season 5.

You have TEN episodes to finish off this series once and for all.
Write out a synopsis of each episode how you feel it should have been.
You may choose to keep the synopsis of any episode, or change them completely into an entirely different experience.

Make it as detailed or as tl;dr version as you want.

Can't be done. Pre-season five was a mostly episodic show with only hints of an overarching plot, so any small season that's plot heavy will feel jarring and abrupt by comparison. This is complicated by the fact that Jack himself was never very interesting, so to make a plot revolving around him is going to be straying from the strongest aspects of the show.

There's no way you could resolve the show in ten episodes AND make it feel like a natural and satisfying extension of the previous seasons because you need more build up to the ending and more character development than you can get in a handful of episodes.

Gen-Man did the best he could with what he got.
Heres hoping they pity us and Jack by putting an extended ending in the Blu Ray where he gets his waifu back via godly intervention

>Season 6 announced
>stars an Old King Jack who must investigate mysterious outbreaks across the globe
>can be Aku or whatever who cares
>ends with him using the Guardians portal in his time to go to the future and save Ashi this making the original prediction true

Jack convinces everyone in the past that he has to fuck every girl in the world in order to stop Aku from coming back

Jack has to cum in all seven continents to purify the world.

Jack gains the ability to duplicate his dong and has to learn to fuck with his multi-dick to stop Aku from returning.

Jack loses all his limbs and has to train his penis to act as a usable limb.

Don't make it plot heavy then, cut the unnecessary shit, you could even make a 10 episode long fight between Jack and Aku and it'd be a million times better than what we got.

Jack realizes he's Aku all along lmao

I've posted it before and somepeople seemed to like it while others didn't. I took their remarks into consideration and made a revamped one. Tell me what you think.

>1: Unchanged
>2: Unchanged
>3: Unchanged
>4: Unchanged

>5: Opens With Scottsman Dying, Jack and Ashi go to city with the rest of the cult trailing behind. Jack has to end up fighting Ashi in her Aku form due to her mothers influence or whatnot. He kills them and is sad that he couldn't save Ashi and decides to kill himself. He follows Ghost Jack instead of Ghost Samurai. End with Scottsman rising from ashes swearing to find Jack.

>6: Scottsman and his girl hijinks. Ends with him insulting Ghost Jack and stopping Jack from killing self as well as side note of Scaremouch surviving.

>7: Jack goes to find sword and meets all the people he saved along the way, interspersed with Scaremouch going to tell Aku that Jack has no sword. Fanservice essentially. Ends with him at pit where Ghost Samurai is waiting.

>8: Showdown with Ghost Samurai, has to regain inner peace to win, and does. For comedic relief, ends with Scaremouche telling Aku that Jack lost his sword.

>9: Aku and Jack fight.

>10: Aku is beaten but his reign continues. Jack becomes king of new world. Last scene is a brief moment of him talking to Ghost Jack about not caring about going to past again, then walking to a dojo where kids are waiting where he then starts to tell them a story before training. Long ago in a distant land....

I actually like that alot user.

>don't make it plot-heavy then
>cut the unnecesary shit
Thus making it plot heavy. And that'd include cutting fight-only eposides as well.

im surprisingly ok with this

So it's ten episodes. But OP never specified the length so ten 1 hour episodes would be enough to not only establish a story but ALSO the Jashi relationship. So keep everything EXCEPT make the final fight STAY IN THE FUTURE. Ashi only loses her demonic powers, marries Jack, and they rebuild.

Kind of a waste of ashis character to focus on how different she is from the rest of her sisters to suddenly go "LOL NO SHE'S JUST AS HEAD AND NOW SHE'S DEAD"

The focus on how different she was was to set up her working with Jack on the road to redemption. Her dying was the deciding factor into leading Jack to kill himself. I didn't just kill her off, I utilized her.

I'd keep it mostly the same, save for extra length and the final battle taking place between Aku and Jack, not Aku and random side characters. And instead of Aishi taking them to the past, Aishi is killed in the final confrontation. Jack finds the guardian some years later and has to choose to either go back and join his family or go back and save Aishi. It shows both possible endings, with Jack killing Aku and rebuilding his family's kingdom, or showing him jumping back and pushing Aishi out of the way of Aku's attack, perhaps sacrificing himself so his past self can have a life with Aishi. It cuts to "watcha" right before Jack enters the portal and leaves it up to the viewers as to what he chose

god no user. I hate those endings because then Sup Forums would be bitching about it for years to come

See

that's half the fun, the fact that everyone is happy and yet no one is happy.

1. Unchanged
2. unchanged
3. Jack kills ashi after the fight
4. Jack is swallowed by the giant creature and we get an episode of Jack trying to get out from it. There inside, he sees skeletons of other people who died there. He starts to think it's a little sad, then turns around to see his inner self. He then gets lectured about death and how he is responsible for the death of those he loved. Inner Jack starts turning into versions of his father, mother, some of his masters, talking down on him. "But you don't even care anymore, do you? You even got to coldly kill those 7 girls. Who are you?" as he turns into the girls Jack killed Episode goes on with jack's conflict and he eventually leaves the monster
5. Jack leaves the creature on that island, and gets the seadragon to take him to land. There, he sleeps and remembers good days of his past. "Mom, where do stars come from?" THen his mom tells him the "Sun, moon and phoenix tale". Jack wakes up and gets chased from an army of robots. As he is defenseless, he has to run. At the same time, we see the 7 daughters of aku corpses slowly turning into their Aku form and coming back to life. Jack has to hide in a house where he meets the scotsman

I only thought of stuff so far. Still sounds better than what we got.

The only ones who would be unhappy are of course the edgelords. Granted they hate anything they'll never experience such as love and being mature to face reality.

>Now that the dust settled
Why the hell don't you just make a normal topic instead of restorting to memes, you fucking retard

You're embarrassingly easy to spot