Spider-Man #18 Preview

GOLDBALLS IS SAVING THE DAY

Where's Bombshell?

So when is this book going to stop pretending like it isn't a "Goldballs and Ganke" ongoing featuring Spider-man?

Goldballs is the dumbest Bendis creation

God this isn't even worth pirating anymore.

I think Bendis is asking for a Goldballs ongoing.

You mean Goldballs and "Ned?"

WHAT IS SAYING YOUR NAME SUPPOSED TO DO?!

Fucking this. It's bad enough that Bendis is holding Miles back from developing a personality, now he's practically made him into a side character in his own book. Why the fuck would you continue padding out these issues with filler focusing on cast members who don't contribute to pushing the non-existent plot forward when you can just get to the point?

Why the fuck is he doing this?

He's hyping himself up to get over the fear. Why someone who was trained by Cyclops and fought on an X-men team would be scared of fucking Hammerhead is beyond me.

Why Hammerhead has beat Miles not once but TWICE despite Miles being able to beat Annihilus, Ultimate Doctor Doom, and Blackheart is beyond me. Probably because Bendis wants Miles to be both the best and most powerful superhero ever while also just being your average street level kid. Hence getting beat by street level threats while scoffing at cosmic ones.

>now he's practically made him into a side character in his own book
>now
That's been the case for years. It was the Jefferson Davis show ft. his superhero son for a longtime now. Spider-woman, Cloak & Dagger and Bombshell took up a lot of the Ultimate Roxxon arc and the Cataclysm arc.

Bendis clearly likes writing Ganke and Jefferson more than he does Miles.

>Not taking an Uber
Jeez these kids are idiots

>Why Hammerhead has beat Miles not once but TWICE despite Miles being able to beat Annihilus, Ultimate Doctor Doom, and Blackheart is beyond me.
FUCKING THANK YOU.
Miles can beat interdimensional demon lords with a single touch and I'm supposed to believe Hammerhead is even a speedbump?

>Miles being able to beat Annihilus
When did that happen?

In the Annihilus arc of ANAD Avengers, Miles got his shit kicked in by Annihilus. In an issue of Spider-man shortly after that arc finished, he's shown beating him with Bombshell in one panel while having a casual chat.

Wow, how progressive of Marvel to introduce a 'tard hero!