Star vs the Forces of Evil

We got a new trailer yesterday with all sorts of juicy stuff but all I can think about is how much I want to hug this bug.

Why does she need to suffer so much, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9gZhlvhzEs
youtube.com/watch?v=XtnBnhz-0Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=rsnHKG1z6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=g2I0Kr5N5ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=fnEDKISvZZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtH7tNU3YUE
youtube.com/watch?v=0verLM5ejNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for the new thread OP

Anybody got links to the new trailers?

>Battle For Mewni (Teaser)
youtube.com/watch?v=N9gZhlvhzEs
>"Missing Star?" Promo
youtube.com/watch?v=XtnBnhz-0Ac
>"Just A Little Danger" Promo
youtube.com/watch?v=rsnHKG1z6ls
>"Bwaaah" Shitpost
youtube.com/watch?v=g2I0Kr5N5ZM
>The Battle For Mewni Trailer
(spoilers like a monsterfucker)
youtube.com/watch?v=fnEDKISvZZ0

>Season 3 Intro
(more spoilers)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtH7tNU3YUE

>why does she need to suffer so much

because at the end, that will make things so much sweeter when she reunites with Marco and they take on Toffee together, but first Eclipsa will try to repeat history and make a deal with Star as she did with Moon.

Do you think Moon will die?

Yes.

All hail our new king!

>That fucking flag
How mad is Toffee about his finger?

I want to hug the evil out of ludo

It already made narrative sense but the whole "Toffee had killed my mother" thing is an enormous death flag on top of it.
If this wasn't a Disney cartoon I'd be certain of it.

Even then, Star and Moon were clearly made with the mold of Disney princesses in mind, so dead moms are basically mandatory.

>with the wand infused into his being, Ludo can now dip down
>Ludo is redeemed in S3
>Avarius bloodline becomes magical allies of Butterfly bloodline

Not really. Probably being frozen, in coma or stuck on a limbo for a while but not really dead

Making the underage protagonist see and deal with her mother death is too dark for a kids show

10,000 hours in MS paint.

If Toffee really killed Moon's mother and that line wasn't totally edited/out of context (wouldn't put it past Disney promos), there might be some opportunity to go there in the future. Like in the next season, near the end; it's not happening anytime soon.

Not sure if an existing dead mother means "Moon will live, we already have a dead mom" or "Moon will die, history is repeating and Star needs a dead mom too."

At least I want her to die. I think it could make for a legitimately good cliffhanger ending and plotline about Star having to become queen-- that's an inevitability with her being the princess, but seeing it happen in the present day in the show itself could be really interesting. Feels like a lot of similar premises don't often go there. Doing it late in the series could also prevent tonal whiplash because the finale episodes will obviously have to be more serious anyway.

I don't exactly expect it to happen, I also don't think it's an impossibility on the level of Marco being killed off.

This is legitimately unsettling.

>Why does she need to suffer so much, Sup Forums?

So her victory can be sweeter.

>victory

There's not a lot of competition for fourth place user

>no googly eyes user edit yet

I'm still legitimately surprised we got that one right. I really didn't expect that to be correct.
Pepper your angus, this is only the beginning though.

Holy shit toffee killed Stars grandma!?!

lul

>"And it took a week, 'cause she was absolutely humongous."

i shouldn't kek for so little

The movie is already going to show Moon dealing with the exact same thing, and she didn't have a Marco to give her a shoulder to cry on.

I'm 99% sure the movie will end with a return to some sense of normalcy and everyone alive and well in Butterfly Castle but the stakes have already been raised to a ridiculous level considering we're not even halfway through the show. Star losing her parents is definitely a possibility later down the line.

Yes, Toffee will kill Moon in front of Star and then make Star to relive the experience for 14 days. All that edge, I feel less embarassed of watching a Disney cartoon

I really hope that something twisted Toffee into the villain he is now. It's gonna be extremely lazy to just say "oh yeah, he's always been evil like that." Something extreme had to happen to him to put him at odds with the Butterfly family.

i have faith in Starco

It's not really that people want it to happen for THE EDGE so much as the narrative the show's giving us is raising death flags left and right.

Moon dying doesn't mean gore or Star having to watch or anything.

Star being hit with a magic!Tsukiyomi of her mom dying in front of her is sufferingkino.
Pretty pls, Nefcy

Is there even a single character more powerful than Toffee?

Glossaryck if he gave a shit

Where's Jackie???

Where's like 75% of the rest of the characters?

Sleeping under the bridge nowdays.

It's delusional to believe Moon will die. The anons saying this are the same anons jerking off to the magic council "dying" on the season finale and refusing to believe they'll return. Even now they cling to goat head being dead for real despite Nefcy already confirmed they'll all be back. This is still a kids show in spite kids don't watch it

>he doesnt recognize timeless pasta
Glossy is borderline featless anyway, but this is the Madara joke.

No but she could be put on ice so Star has to put on her big girl booties

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=0verLM5ejNE

I thought Nefcy actually sort of implied he was dead even though the other ones aren't.

Still, I think there's a difference between 100% believing Moon will die (and then being pissed at Nefcy if she lives), and just seeing it as possible after Disney literally advertises the movie in commercials by talking about Toffee having killed someone. If people were saying she'd die in the first season it would be stupid because there was never any indication of that then, but it feels like they're sort of teasing it a now.

Like, I don't "believe" Moon will die myself, but if the crew could get away with it (not sure if they could) then I think they'd want to do it.

What will their first smooch be like?

It's an empty religion.

she needs to suffer more, if you ask me.

Empty because it will be non-existent.

>On top of some building
>It'll be early morning or sunset
>Camera pans 360 degrees around them
>Music swell
>It'll be during a moment of tension, so next like will be like "But not now Star, right now we need to defuse the bomb!"

Goat head will be fine, there's his horn and magical bullshit.

svtfoe has shit ratings and zero merchandise. Nefcy should be sucking the mouse's cock instead of pissing him off considering the only reason the show is still on air is because it's the only current Disney show created and ran by a woman and the mouse kinda screwed it on S1, so basically it's PR. If it was me, I'd go full horror but there's still one more season so it's better to not take risks.

Madara dicks on everyone in this show too, doesn't he?

>in this show too
What do you mean? Like if he had to fight everyone in the Star vs. Universe? Well yeah, only one who'd "maybe" win is Glossayrk but he has god powers basically and even then maybe not.

It has shit ratings because it's on a premium channel, and actually currently gets the best ratings of any other show on that channel and is their flagship cartoon. Disney typically doesn't do a lot of merchandise for shows on that channel, but there's more than "zero" merchandise since it has books and shit.

So that actually doesn't indicate anything since it's totally normal for that channel, and while I think Nefcy being a woman might be how it got made in the first place I don't think it's why it's successful now. I think they were prepared to give it just 13 episodes (unusually short) but they renewed it because it had a good premiere and got a lot of fan attention.

Since Disney approves of what happens in the show in the first place, they couldn't get pissed off by something already on air. S3 is totally written by now; S4 production began a few months ago.

Disney themselves would be the ones who chose to advertise the movie with "Toffee had killed my mother," not the crew.

Not that any of this has anything to do with whether Moon will die. I just think your points are off.

Trailer seemed to give the idea that Ludo regained control (or Toffee gave it back). Does he just take over when fighting is involved and is still manipulating Ludo to do what he wants?

>This is still a kids show
Do people actually think this means anything anymore, beyond not swearing or showing tits?
This show has already shown or referenced everything from date rape to genocide.

Toffee took over when speaking to Glossaryck too, so I think his possession comes and goes. Ludo will probably figure it out at some point though.

Hmmm, maybe it depends on is it night or day?

Who knows, maybe she's not that serious person she's been depicted like.

>Tfw this show showed a domestic abuse situation in Ludo's mom and dad
F-for kids!

Moon a cute

C U T E

she lost the eye years prior

There are a lot of things here that might be "a little too much for the kids show"

I think Toffee physically (magically?) can't stay in control without taking enough magical energy from the universe/from others to sustain the possession. Possessing Ludo is a temporary measure until he can regain a more stable form, rather than endgame.

So Ludo is in control the majority of the time, possibly with Toffee telepathically guiding him once more to use the crystal to siphon more energy, so that Toffee can regain control at a key moment.

We've seen the exact same shit with Glossaryck

Judging by how the revelation of Star's feelings was done with not one but TWO great big in-front-of-everybody undeniable spectacles, I would not be surprised for their first kiss to be a spectacle itself; probably passionate and even more probably in front of an interested crowd.

Someday I'll finish my homeless Jackie fic
Maybe after I make gold in overwatch

How passionate are we talking about here?
Does Disney let people slip the tongue?

>but there are four of them, Marco!

Four eights?

>Marco gives her a little peck like a gentleman
>Star grabs his hoodie with both hands and goes in so hard they fall over off-camera

I don't know but they better hug the everliving FUCK outta each other when they meet.

Well, I wanted it to be four bombs to defuse but seems like the numbers have spoken

>for cuddles only
That's not what the condom wrapper says.

Young Moon is too cute, its actually not fair.

Since you keep posting it, the way that line reaches the condom makes it look like Moon is giving the thumbs up symbol. Also that's a fucking huge condom.

>not going bare

>4 of them
>quads
powerful

>safe kid agreeing to go bare

also
>implying she didn't poke a hole in it

I'm expecting
>Ludo/Toffee shreds the last bit of the hoodie around Star's arm in their fight
>Star goes fucking nuclear and sends him blasting off again
>Marco's the first one to reach her in the aftermath
>doesn't say anything, just drapes his own hoodie around Star's shoulders and hugs her from behind

He needs a monster condom for his magnum dong. Diaz genetics.

>she accuses him of rape
>Marco goes to jail
>there he also becomes gay and transgender
>Tumblr is happy

Well, uh, like Disney movie passionate, probably. And while I don't actually remember how any kisses in those actually went, I'd have to guess "above the level of the nearly-static Jackie and Marco kisses so far but below the level of 'I want your clothes off NOW.'"

You're doing this wrong, Star is supposed to be the one doing the raping.

Well, that's true

>TFW no prison bitch Marco

is that from the next page!!!?

holy shit!

Is something pulling or pushing his pants?

Only if he got found out in St. Olga's.

Is there any stream\watchalong going to be up for us poor europeans?

>in front of an interested crowd
yesss....

The first time they fuck will be recorded and shared on the internet for millions to enjoy too

Why does this thread want Star to suffer?

Are these threads finally unbanned?

It's the Mexicans doing the raping

Why does this thread want Star to be happy?

I don't think they were ever officially banned

just some retards/trolls kept making "hurrr Star Vs. Jackie, why isn't Jackie in the show" threads when the other thread wouldn't even be close to dead, and everyone just had to go along with it

Well, somebody is doing the raping

We need more young Moon x Marco

Because her suffering is delicious.

Apparently so, since we have new content to discuss. Well, that or they finally canned the autismo janitor who was desperate to /trash/ us.

Because that's what the show is about?