It's canon folks, the itchy and scratchy xylophone question has finally been answered

it's canon folks, the itchy and scratchy xylophone question has finally been answered.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/6ka4pd/good_news_redditors_we_are_matt_groening_david_x/djkg9l9/

Go back to the hellhole you crawled out of.

haha you sure told him!

>rEDDIt ReddiT reddit REDDIT AAAA HA HA HA HAAAA
Fruitcake

I think the real question is if Itchy and Scratchy actually went to that fireworks factory.

>>>/reddit/

Holy christ the irony.

The only thing worse than the nitpicky fans that joke is shitting on is the LOL I'M IN ON THE JOKE fans.

Those reddit IAMAs look torturous, I genuinely feel bad for the subjects sometimes.

Considering how they would draw in Simpsons writers as Itchy and Scratchy writers this has real legs.

>LOL I'M IN ON THE JOKE
That perfectly describes most of reddit's comments

what the hell are you guys bitching about?

David Cohen has said in other interviews that he thought the Simpsons crashed after season 10 and he got out right before they crashed, yet Matt Greoning says the show is "as good as ever". You think they ever butt heads over this?

matt could be saving face, his word could potentially destroy the cash cow because he is the creator

Considering Groening pretty much quit creatively after the season six Critic crossover I'm guessing he has his tongue in his cheek when he says "good as ever"

That's a funny way to misspell Sup Forums.

I think Matt is just trying to be a businessman. You're not going to badmouth your project especially while it is still running & churning out millions.

True

I don't think Matt has seen the show since like season 5.

This, you'd have to be oblvious if you think Sup Forums doesn't pull this shit all of the time as well.

>all these people defending redditors
Sup Forums is long gone man. I know it's been gone for a while but it's pretty sad that this place has pretty much become anonymous reddit.

>"It's a fairly tacky bit of promotion, the kind generally beneath The Simpsons."
Twas a simpler time.

It's done here, but far less often, and it seems far less forced. And some of the people who do it get called out for being faggots, whereas reddit has none of that

that's just because we're on Sup Forums man, i'm sure some other boards are still good...right?

Other websites exist and this annoys us.