ITT:scenes woman will never understand

ITT:scenes woman will never understand

Huh, what's with Luthor being so sentimental here?

And here I thought this meme had died once and for all. Shame.

He created Bizarro in New 52 and there were a lot of "He's so dumb, but at least he's trying" moments between the two of them

Superman is the target of all of all Lex Luthor's hate, so the opposite of Superman would be the target of all of Luthor's sympathy

mind blown

No, it's just on Sup Forums

Why wouldn't women understand this scene?

Woman are evil

BIZZARO

>woman spotted

Makes me anticipate the upcoming showdown between Lex and the Outlaws.

>4th panel
>translation is "You can fix me, thank you thank you, i don't wish-"

OP has trouble maintaining relationships so he has decided that all women are heartless.

>ITT:scenes woman will never understand
This is literally one of those Sup Forums copypasta threads. I hope all you bitches and bastards that think threads that focus on company wars and live-action shit are okay are ready to weep what you've sown.

Bizzaro speaks in opposite

So it's vague, as he's dying, if Bizzaro actually meant it or not

Nah, Johns writes Siegel-esque Bizarro speak.

Siegel didn't write Bizarros as speaking opposite, just having bad grammar and pronoun issues.

I mean, think about the Bizarro Code - that's not opposite.

It is 'reap' idiot, not 'weep'. Try to learn the fucking phrase before trying to be an edgy fucking summer faggot. Also, this is fucking Sup Forums. If you want to have a fucking serious discussion without shit posting go somewhere else.

Nah, sorry. Fuck it.

I clearly overacted.

It's a long weekend in my country but I am working Saturday regardless. My house is coming apart, I have nothing I enjoy at all as I see time split by and work only because.. well fuck if I know, and my uncle, literal brother of my death mother only relative I had, not my counting my fucking uncle of course, is trying his best to take over my department on a succession of long line of real state scams that had been going on since I have memory. So complex I would need 20 posts to properly explain it.

I live in a shit hole that I hate, but I kept it because it was my family's old home, that got turned into a building of which I own one department.

Basically I really, really, really hate everything and I don't know why I bother explaining it, poorly, on the internet.

Can somebody please, for the love of god, explain why the shit I had to keep on living if I had never even felt the slightness bit happy?

What the fuck does being satisfied even feels like. I really don't know.

God help me, I know I am going to off myself, I don't even eat more than when my stomach can't handle it anymore, in the hopes I just die of hunger.

Well, I feel better not

I am out of here, I need to walk into the night and aimlessly and ponder how it got to this. Me complaining about my life on a comics and cartoon board.

Cuck

Jesus man.

I don't really know how to help you. Don't kill yourself walking into the night. I suppose I can't make you not kill yourself, but if you're here you've got to get some joy out of life. But perhaps real life has taken its toll and the very act of slowing down seems transgressive.

You need 20 posts to explain it? It may help.

And how many women do you know that know that?

None would have to.
Bizarro, right there on that page...means exactly what he's saying.

Unless you're talking about people who can't read

Nice blog :^)

i-u.9[ "
;'/;n f

Back to the thread at hand

jhtgvb bhvn tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyf r666666mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii888888888888888888888

Go get some anti depressants or something Jesus.

Are you in America?

if you're planning on killing yourself then you might as well just use your remaining money to get you out of there and somewhere you might (and I stress MIGHT) find happiness. Get an RV and go somewhere. Get out of your own head. If there's a chance you can be happy you need to look for it

What do you do for work, user? How long have you been there?

I'm regular Stormy.

Ha ha! I kept feeding turtle face... peanuts... during the movie!

>Women will never understand when something you had brought into this world and are responsible for, a being who loves you and doesn't want to disappoint you, comes into great harm.

I want to believe that you are only pretending to be retarded but I don't have a lot of hope for anything lately.

>Butcher was paying that guy to jerk off under Hughie's door the whole time so he would move out and find a better place to live

Kek, I fucking loved the older/younger brother dynamic between these two. The Boys was a surprisingly moving series.