WORK ON YOUR ART!

Sup Forums, it's that time again!

Post what you've been working on!
Ocs, fanart, anything! Let's go!

Other urls found in this thread:

jesse-the-art-maker.deviantart.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just finished this! Practicing some simple foreshortening for once.

Been trying perspective

Here's some alien monks I drew. I'm posting from my phone so idk how good the quality is...

This was my upadate for today.

GIF.
Not sure if the motion works right.
What do you think?
I dig these dudes.

Doin some kind of print

I really like the way it moves honestly, pretty stylish

Shameless self promoting

lucy-fuchs.tumblr.com
lucy-fuchs.deviantart.com

was absentmindedly doodling until i saw i made this absolute bro

what should his name be?

Quality work, user

Did this because a couple of people in a group I'm in were drawing hypothetical bosses.

and here's some kiddo sketches.
ah, thanks! was worried the motion didn't carry through to well with the transition.

and- Hylics fanart?! a hylics/jojo crossover, at that? no way! LOVE it.

based on an image I don't feel like posting and is easily Google d

Working on my character and his robotic Doppelgänger, Mecha-Ronn/Metal-A-Ronn/Macaron.

nice colors!!

Just more dirty and rough sketches here.

are you creating these for like, an animation rig or something?

You dabble do you have a website or something?

Nah. i'm creating these for future reference. when i need to draw them after i'm done with making the basic figure for a pose.

SFW is dabbledraws.tumblr.com, and NSFW is dabbledoodles.tumblr.com!

Fuckin' noice, mate!

boners.. pretty bad, but i'll fix it up.

(i only did a lineart and colored it)

Working on an /aco/ request. Feels good to be back in the swing of things. Haven't drawn like this in way too long.

>those censors
Kek

When do you guys feel like you do your best stuff? I've always been one of those 3am people.
Also gravity n' shit.

Been working on this on and off for the last week, work has been pretty killer

It's a one eyed monster

it's soooo wrinkly and hairy

Looks sick

NICE!!!!

Way nice user, love that detailing

Where can I see more of your stuff?

Attached is ours

bump

Moon Knight redesign done for fun. Going for a mix of the classic, modern, and ultimate design. A little indecisive on the mask color.

Here is my piece.

I'm on Facebook at @junibaart, and on artstation under the name juni ba.

Hope you'll like it ! DOn't forget to credit if you share or use anything!

I should try and get more followers on my Facebook, btu not sure how to go about it yet.

Wait have I seen this one before? It reminds me of something

another one

bump

welp, have a sketch of two ocs, featurating wonky anatomy.

Running out of sketchbook pages, now trying to learn how to do digital stuff.

Progress is still slow (and i need a proper drawing program).

More Sup Forums than Sup Forums related but I love this sheep. Working on it later on today.

Not Sup Forums, but...

This is Brody. He has no aspirations to be great.

a page from yesterday.

that's fucking cute

I like brody

wonderful dabs

This is really cute, and makes me really hungry for gummy sharks.

I like this! Reminds me of that kind of Twilight Princess aesthetic.

These characters have really good shapes to them.

Doing a little warmup

heheheheh

1/3

2/3

3/3

the hand looks pretty fucked up but other than that this is really good keep it up
this sketch is adorable
NICE

I feel like I've seen this shark months ago here. Did you post in one of these threads before?
I like him

I wish I could draw stuff like this. Looks neat

I seem to do better right when I want to go to bed. Which is usually around 12 or 1 am

kappa

Drew this after several weeks of not touching photoshop, a friend's OC. Trying to practice some more /3/ stuff on the side.

Where's the head cup?

;)

Kek!

Matsu sensei is here? Never thought of it as a possibility.

Ajusta las putas imagenes pendejo, nadie quiere descargar un archivo de 1mb para un pinche dibujo culero

Looks nice

I got a long way to go before my art is halfway good

Ok anons, time for my cancer! I was trying to make a gijinka in kinda vocaloid-ish style. Also bump

And now a drawing I made based on my recent visit to the doc, for my leg injury.

bump

I haven't drawn a good thing in months because of how much I suck compared to others, but hey, here's a dragon head

4/8 made this in about 4 minutes start to finish -clean version

calm down spanish user

5/8 pencils left in

sketched out my original character Emer Lucifuge the green fire knight... still playing around with the demonic armor design...

holy shit Durge is that you!?

Cute redhaired Robote. It's my first time trying out the robot/doll joint type of thing.

6/8*

7/8- damn i got to go, can upload 8/8 oh well, this is a sketch i literally made in 1 minute, 1 minute quick sketch of my original character Danny California the white fire knight

this is Emer's soul sister because Emers soul split into pieces like a rainbow of fire when him and his brother had an epic battle in the fire realm(a type of super hell... like a super saiyen version of hell) long story short his soul nested in the bodies of new born babies around the world and eventually became his new brothers and sisters each one a different colored fire demon, blue, red, pink, white, and orange, the pink fire knight is asian girl(japanese to be exact), the red one is a black dude from the ghetto, etc, etc. and if they become a pillar of fire together and Emer the grandson of Lucifuge becomes complete again they become a giant suit of black armor made of solid black fire. Lucifuge is like a super devil(like a super saiyen version of the devil)

who? im bones: jesse-the-art-maker.deviantart.com

can't upload 8/8*

My new OC (left) and a friend's OC (right).

>big titties and thick hips

your doing gods work user!

I was reffering to the starwars clone wars bounty hunter durge and how he looks alot like your OC.
dat ass tho

oh, ok, and thanks, im glad you like that sketch, ok I really have to go now, i will have more new sketches tomorrow if this thread is still around.

yw nigga
keep it up

The linework coloring and proportions of this look great. Only thing I'd say is I feel like the face looks pretty off compared to the rest. It feels oddly spaced and too mechanical compared to how organic the rest looks.

This is adorable but why would you take a photo of an image in a drawing program instead of just saving it as an image or screenshotting it?

2AM is my lucky time to start drawing stuff that's kept me awake thinking about it. Also pretty nice drawing, reminds me of characters you'd see on newgrounds 15 years ago.

Nice! What a coincidence I did this same thing yesterday.

I did this pic of Courtney Gears from Ratchet and clank. Trying to get out of a major art block.

Yeah.. I don't post much or have a lot of finished draws with him.
Basically, his best friend is a dolphin, and heven has a crush on an octopus, because he likes a cuddly, clingy type of girl. Shark chicks are just too aggressive for his tastes.

Like here. sheds a bit of light on how the legs would look.

Your art is really over geometric and mathmatic. You can make something like this look absolutely perfect structurally but that doesn't mean it will look good to the eye.

Thanks for that constructive critique. is there anything that i could do to make it any better?

btw. the two legs are halves that are supposed to form a drill-tail thing(think naga/lamia)

Thanks a lot!

Nice, your pages keep improving.

got this one done today

Workin' on gettin' my blaxploitation girl's design more solid.
As well as giving her more outfits than just a leather jacket. I still need to make at least one outfit with bell-bottoms.

A comic im working on.

Oh I think she looks great! Good work user!

Polish kills me, but I know I have to at least try if I want to improve