Questionable Content

So now begins the awkward, autistic three-way relationship which we all know is now inevitable.

AND THEN THEY FUCKED

The only character i like is the brown girl. The rest of the idiots can fuck right off.

>destroying hand for the -second time- by identical twin of JJ's tranny self insert
DERPEST LORE.

Meh.

If it he does it fine, just so long as Brauwn tops them both with a strap-on like the bitches they are.

When will we get the threesome is the new when will Faye fuck the robot.

but Faye never fucked the robot

Faye needs to fuck the robot.

Brun needs to get both her holes filled.

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT, JEPH!

>QC
>anything ever happening ever

We can have more than one "when will x y the z" going on at once.

>Clinton goes to Faye's robotics shop to have hand repaired
>Faye tells him all the new models come with the skin-covering pre-attached and that removing it would be too difficult
>Jeph gets out of having to keep drawing the robo hand

I see your game, Jeph

This is why Jeph makes the big bucks

If Eliot's the bottom (and why wouldn't he be) this is exactly my fetish.

This is straight up one of the best edits of this I've seen in a long while.

I was GENUINELY shocked when he fucked the tranny.

Why is he stabbing his arm with the broken, blunted end? Why the fuck doesn't he just chop it with the goddamn blade? No wonder Casca got raped, Guts doesn't know how swords work.

DELETE THIS

Hello.

I was genuinely aroused

>fuck all draw distance
>attempting to push or pull cut bone
No.

anyone else think its weird that Hedorah purrs 21 minutes into Godzilla vs Hedorah?

yes?

Probably the best version of this.

>retard strength beats glorious nippon space robotics

So wait, can the big one crush a robot then? Does this mean Faye has competition to make the red robot feel?

nah they were meant to be

I feel like that was a thing before when Clinton kinda crushed someone's hand with his to show superiority. So, was he doing that and it backfired?

Also, I'm pretty sure his hand used to be white, not metallic grey.

Still seems weird that he's wearing a shirt that advertises his bakery job while at his bar job. It's like someone wearing a Taco Bell shirt while working at a confectionery shop.

Nah, this was Elliot trying to have a firm handshake with his robot-handed love rival, and going overboard. Because his two character traits are beta-shy-and-submissive and beefy muscle man.

>Nah, this was Elliot trying to have a firm handshake with his robot-handed love rival, and going overboard. Because his two character traits are beta-shy-and-submissive and beefy muscle man.
But he says that "You squeezed harder, so I did too," which makes me think Clinton might've been trying outdo him and reaped the whirlwind.