Currently watching my hero acedemia

how good is it, Sup Forums?

Being chinese it's terrible Sup Forums. Great Sup Forums though.
Boku No Hero Illegals is better, wish it wasn't monthly only.

I honestly missed the good ol' days when Sup Forums claimed animes as theirs and no one spergged out over it.

Literally Naruto: Capeshit DLC

best capeshit animation in recent years

Between this and Onepunch Man the nips have been owning the capeshit genre while 'merica is sinking into PC hell or endless fanboy nostalgiawank.

anime is too mainstream now, everything is trying to be like anime if that shit continues Sup Forums will be added to Sup Forums

>no one spergged out over it.
You can blame Jojo for putting that to an end forever.

>Between this and Onepunch Man

meh, the average person doesn't know what those are and in a couple of years they will be forgoten like most anime.

While Wonder Woman is about to make 700 million at the box office, proably more than EVERY live action adaptation of anime put together

this is basically the best fight of the damn season 1

>wanting integrity of the board is sperging
I bet you're a moviefag too

this and when deku unleashes his first punch.
PLUSSSS
U L T R A
L
T
R
A

No, it's been going on longer than that. A bunch of newfags showed up a couple years ago and decided to 'fix' Sup Forums by screaming every time someone posted live action or not directly related to an existing american comic or cartoon. Ironically it's the same attitude that makes Sup Forums an unbearable shithole.

aint it a thing where autists freak out when shit aint categorized to their standards?

This is just me, but I really can't get into it. It started off really strong I thought but then, I just get sick of everyone. There's no one or maybe the show doesn't really focus on anyone who seems to be reasonable to me. The job/promotion aspect makes everyone seem like Booster Gold. And if it's not that it's just rival antagonist that gets drawn out too long in my opinion. I started to watch the second season and they have this competition that is like the culmination of everything I just complained about so I stopped watching.

Pretty much.
Sup Forums used to be a chill place where people could goof around with people of similar interests. It didn't need to be strictly defined or policed because we all realized it was a) the internet so it doesn't fucking matter, and b) all about fun. The discord and weird sectarian attitudes didn't show up until people like showed up and decided to save us from a good time.

>>The job/promotion aspect
That's just Japan being Japan. The idea of teams of vigilantes seems too much like yakuza shit for their culture. Also their incessant need to organize and catalogue things and love of bureaucracy. Even Marvel's Japan is mostly government sanctioned idol types.

>love of bureaucracy
you couldnt scream "I have only read a few manga/watched a few animes" any louder m8

>proably more than EVERY live action adaptation of anime put together
See, this is how you are a big fag.

You need VALIDATION from live action movies. Patethic.

While Boku no Hero and One Punch easily outsell Batman (and are better too, because they don't have all the shit Igor 2 garbage)

Seriously...wanting validation on live action just because nobody takes comics seriously on the USA is a shit idea.

True, but it got even worse when Jojofags needed to have a thread 24/7 for months.

Even /sug/ wasn't as bad.

>While Boku no Hero and One Punch easily outsell Batman

Too bad that literally nobody knows what One Punch Man and Boku no Hero are while everybody knows who Batman is.