Evan Peters to return as Quicksilver for "X-Men: Dark Phoenix"

Lamar Johnson also joins cast in mystery role

>hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/x-men-dark-phoenix-evan-peters-returning-as-quicksilver-1018062

Spyke?

Confirmed for X27

So will this be better than apocalypse or nah? who are the people behind this one

Pls no more singer

Oh boy, the Phoenix......again. Can't wait for another slo-mo music sequence with Quicksilver

Damn that nigga ugly

There are appealing black men, but he is not one of them

If I had to guess I'd say Prodigy

Simon Kinberg is directing this one.

>Can't wait for another slo-mo music sequence with Quicksilver
That and the Wolverine scene were really the only good parts of Apocalypse. I'd much rather have lots of Quicksilver than any Jennifer Lawrence Mystique.

So Kinberg finally cutting out the middle man, to ensure that Fox FINALLY makes a movie that is 100% garbage

WHEN IS QUICKSILVER GOING TO GET A BOYFRIEND? QUICKSILVER SOLO FILM WHERE HE DEFEATS THE VILLAIN WITHIN THE FIRST THIRTY MINUTES THEN SPENDS THE REST OF THE MOVIE ROMANCING A CUTE BOY WHEN?

Lamar Johnson is gambit.

I don't know how she managed to make a girl in blue paint unsexy but fuck me if she didn't manage it

It's not even a case of "we need to make her less sexy so it's less problematic or so she looks less human" she bitched about the makeup causing a fucking downgrade from what Rebecca Romaijn went through and her facial structure is just bad

If it is.. why do they keep trying to make Prodigy a thing.

i'm assuming all mystery roles are Shi'ar

Is he black?

If yes, the same reason they're trying to make Cyborg a thing. I spoke to someone in real life who said they love Cyborg because he's black. That was it. He's black so he's important.

Whites love to fawn over blacks to "make up" for their race's racism because it might as well be original sin in the church without a god.

I wish they'd just forget about the scales and make her look like her comics self. No greased back hair either. Just blue paint and red hair. Would be much easier too.

So we're gonna get another slow motion scene. This time set to Smells Like Teen Spirit.

I hope they finally have him reveal the truth to Magneto. And maybe even include Wanda since they said a while back that she does exist in this universe.

It was more interesting than a sickening morph between forms. Hell the scale-flipping was probably cheaper and less creepy than it would have been otherwise

I do agree about the hair, though.

And with Lawrence in the role, I agree in regards to just going full comic book. Just give up. The bitch is too "important" now to force to do anything.

Evan Daniels was a great character. If the people handling the comics didn't have their heads so far up their asses, they would introduce him. An actual original "diverse" character. Not changing others or one lacking substance.

He's literal a one off X-Statix character, but with a Skaterboi personality instead of a ghetto one.

Basically McDuffie's "Teenage Mutant Negro Thrashers." the character.

I've never heard of that. But it sounds like he's not Storm's nephew, so it's not the same character

Who are they going to cast as Sunfire (not sunspot) and Dazzler?

Mediocre at best.

Gotta cast Taylor Swift as Dazzler. They just have to.

I trust Kinberg desu

Has he ever directed anything? I know he's produced a ton.

what the holy menstruation

>with Lawrence in the role
haven't watched a single X-flick she's been in and don't plan to

Tay-tay's not smart enough to play Alison Blaire.

Alison Blaire.

Nope this is his debut

This is a joke, right? He was a stereotypical "hip" audience insert character who only got interesting after they wrote him off the show.

The quicksilver scenes are the only good parts

As the Shi'ar Imperium is going to be in this one I'm going to guess that the mystery role is that of Gladiator.

This is the 90s, so let's guess the soundtrack.

>Teen Spirit
>Blue (Da Ba Dee)
>Mmmbop
>All Star
>Gangsta's Paradise
>Good Vibrations
>Ironic
>I Want It That Way
>California Love
>Sabotage
>Nothin but a "G" Thang
>Hard to Handle
>I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

>Shi'it

You know about ... the sister thing ... , right?

So if you want te gay love, look to ... Xavier and Magneto ...

I would dig that

It was cool only the first time

He'll be an OC mutie with electric powers

>Quicksilver and Nightcrawler are coming back

Well Fox, the movie will no doubt be shit, but you'll get my money for this reason alone.

So it's gonna be set in the 90s?
So quicksilver should be around in his mid 30s then
Evan's already 30 so that's close enough to his age

Quicksilver is my favorite part of these new movies. I'm in.

Why does the girl from Logan have stubble in that pic.

You literally know nothing about comics Storm since she doesn't have any living relatives and thus couldn't have a nephew

Logan genes. Duh.

By the way, can everyone just agree to not be the asshole who posts spoilers on opening night?
It happens every single time and it's bullshit. We all know it's not done to talk to people about the movie.
And will somebody, someday, please report the shithead who keeps greentexting spoiler summaries on the front page to intentionally ruin the movie for everyone else!

Only fucking morons think there's any kind of incest thing going on with Quicksilver

He's going to play some white character and cuck Scott.

Wanda married an impotent robot and had twin flesh'n'blood babies, one of which has his fa...uncle's hair and superpowers.
Golly, how did THAT happen??? Ask a moron, they're smart enough to figure it out.

Fair warning: that's not exactly how cucks work with Scott.

I expect it to be a train wreck of equal or greater dimensions.

spoilers: quicksilver ends up going so fast he destroys the fabric of his existence and it turns him into a black man

The kids were imaginary, originally gingers, one was invisible to technology and they would both disappear whenever Wanda wasn't thinking of them

They didn't get Wanda and Pietro's powers until after their souls were reabsorbed by Mephisto, lost and "retro reincarnated" to two different families.

>No Rhythm is a Dancer
Come on man.

Probably around the same, Days of Future Past was great because it had Matthew Vaughn and Jane "My boobs are bigger than any actress in Hollywood" Goldman write the movie.

>Daft Punk "Da Funk"

Any chance we're getting Hope summers after Dark Phoenix?

You still believe in Santa, don't you?

US: Quick, which black X-Men are left?

STUDIO: No, no, we'd never give homage to the obscure black X-Men. Original content donut steel.

Fuck off newfag. Read the actual issues with the original kids and how they were born

He'll be Ice Man.

I wonder what episode of Star Trek will be playing in the background of the '90s movie?

I doubt they'll put on TNG, even though the timing would be right, and it thematically fits with the whole trilogy rebirth thing.

I think it's safe to say that they won't "pull a Kid Flash" with the X-Men franchise. Not after the last Fantastic Four movie.

Nope, that's still Tatum. The dude isvas commited as Ryenolds

It's 1991

Oh it's you again

Even for the X-Men movies, that's really fucking with the timeline

Or you know you can stay off the board if you want to avoid spoilers. Crazy idea right?

I don't hate the guy but after the recent push of multiple oh so smart teen black kids he's got nothing. His power to only keep the stuff he learned for a little while so he had to work to keep it gave him a foil. Now it's just black smart and boring. And they forget he has an entire loving family, but X-men can't have that.

Oh right and they made him bi so he's double token. Thanks Marvel.

But muh ultimate timeline.

Based on Fant4stic leaks that propped up here, Kinberg has this huge ownership of the X-franchise .