youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4
youtube.com/watch?v=vKVdFtyzSmc&t=90s
youtube.com/watch?v=UuIjbNkBDAw&t=11s&ab_channel=DurhamrockerZ
youtube.com/watch?v=VcMjg8IIKWA
youtube.com/watch?v=zzL7Xw2qDGw
youtube.com/watch?v=Shn9JYav-Jk&ab_channel=Aliantos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the one where hank sells propane and propane accessories

Any episode where Peggy wins. Like the one where she killed a guy.

The one where Hank gets fake ass cheeks and enters a lawnmower race.

The one where Dale get his new riding lawn mower stolen

The one where Peggy goes to the "Boggle" championship

And the one where Bobby gets self-defense lessons.

THATS MY PURSE

The one where Hank can't shit, and then he has a nightmare where he dies of not shitting, and when they lower his casket into the grave, they flush it and the coffin spins around like a turd draining down the toilet

>The one where Dale get his new riding lawn mower stolen
This or the episode where they become firemen.

Oh fuck, I totally forgot about that episode. That's a good one.

The one where Bill returns to Earth after training for a year, only to find out he's even further behind everyone else since they fought Mecha-Khan in the meantime.

I DONT KNOW YOU

The flood.

Megalo Dale or A Firefighting We Will Go

whoops wrong pic, I guess the Anger Management episode was pretty good too, though now that I think about it.

The one where Hank becomes addicted to vidya

clouds?

Any episode where Hank gets to shut down tumblr types is satisfying (which is like 90% of them). Also, Bill heavy episodes for some strange reason.

>A Firefighting We Will Go
This is the most correct answer.

youtu.be/iZ8nN6hTnmM

GET OUTTA MY HOUSE!
MY BOY AIN'T MUCH BUT HE'S ALL I GOT

youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4

>Why do you keep calling me BITCH?

Dinner's ready, where's grandpa?

This one
youtube.com/watch?v=vKVdFtyzSmc&t=90s
Autism

Ho Yeah!
That scene with Hank driving Cotton's Cadillac while wearing that pimp hat just about killed me the first time I saw it.

impressive

The episode where Boomhauer gets dumped is generally not exciting, but the minute or so where Bill kicks in the door, snarls "Amateurs" and his speech is the second best minute of King of the Hill.

Best episode is the one where Cotton dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuIjbNkBDAw&t=11s&ab_channel=DurhamrockerZ

I honestly couldn't tell you my favorite but the first one that came to mind was when they were stuck at an airport during thanksgiving.

Oh god, I remember watching that episode with my dad when it first aired. The scene with the bomb squad blowing up the turkey made him laugh so hard beer came out of his nose.

I AM THE MACK DADDY OF HEIMLICH COUNTY.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcMjg8IIKWA

>you will never watch King Of The Hill for the first time again

>frog

The one where the family gets addicted to smoking always cracks me up, especially that part where the cig flies into the prison cell and the prisoners all wake up and fight over it.

God tier episode too

Nine Pretty Darn Angry Men: the one where they go black friday shopping and the guys participate in a focus group about a mower.

Favorite moment is when Bobby makes Peggy feel better about her feet by embracing his "flaws" instead of allowing others to make like shit over them.

*make him feel like shit

Back when I was in college, whenever I came home on break, me and my little sister would watch King of the Hill every night.
Those were some of the best days of my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzL7Xw2qDGw

When Bill hooks up with the governor of Texas.

That sounds nice, user.

The one where Hank joins an organic store full of vegan hippies after they sell him the best steak he's ever eaten. Something about him happily eating his words is hilarious.

Also, him telling Cotton to fuck off right before he dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Shn9JYav-Jk&ab_channel=Aliantos

My favorite part from that episode was probably Dale using Octavio to scout out the rest of the guys, and Octavio just tells Dale that Bill's been eating nothing but oranges and ham sandwiches.

Any Dale episode is pretty good but the one with Mr. Big and how he bullshits his way out is my favorite

I LAUGH AT TONY DANZA
I LAUGH AT TONY DANZA
I LAUGH AT TONY DANZA

who the fuck holds a cigarette like that?

WHAT'S GOOD NIGGA?

the fireman episode

Probably unpopular, but I like the episodes focusing on Connie and Bobby, like the one where Connie joins the guys' bluegrass band and the one where Bobby fakes being a high schooler with a kidney disease to get No Doubt to play a high school dance. Also, after reading about the girl from Columbine who was in love with one of the shooters on here, the Buckley's angel episode.

>funk intensifies

my favorite

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how Hank feels no remorse for telling his father he doesn't love him, and how unexpectedly powerful it is?

I like how it looks like his walls aren't painted

The episode where Peggy abducts a Mexican child