;-) Thread

Remember Sony paid millions of dollars for the rights. So you watch this movie, k?

youtu.be/WKTXIKnKfCA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PnEy-kJXPsY
youtube.com/watch?v=XYRVF0fy7rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>comes out on my birthday
wh-why

why did they think this was a good idea? why did they cancel the popeye and medusa movies for this?

i sincerely hope this is seen by only critics who's job is to review. And not a soul more.

Whatever, fuck you. You'll watch it.

I didn't expect Angry Birds to be good either. Ill wait til watch this too, although I really can't see it being good

it probably will. I'm pretty sure that absolutely nobody wants to see this movie. even the 8 years olds I've talked to think the emoji movie is retarded pandering garbage.

>Angry Birds
>Good
That's not a funny joke user.

It's going to also be seen by the mentally handicapped when their caregivers need a couple hour long break.

E N D L E S S T R A S H

i said soul, though? :P

Get on the shit bus, anons

>The poop sounds like a black guy
What did they mean by this?

I hate it because I know this is true. I refuse to pay for this movie, so I hope someone better than me releases a good camrip soon after it's debut

>Wanting to watch this shit at all
It doesn't even look "good for a laff and a half" tier, just actually soul crushing.

The ticket still counts, and they still have a babysitter or care giver that has to tag along anyway. I have a friend that gets paid to take the "developmentally disadvantaged" on these excursions. His paycheck and the ticket cost come from tax money.

gomovies.com usually has a rip out a few days after a movie comes out. I refuse to give money to this. I can only hope for it to fail so studios won't make more pandering sponsorship garbage like this.

That's Sir Patrick Stewart.

Guess he needs a paycheck.

I know they're gonna make some decent money from Spider-Man but is there a chance that thit movie flopping could still kill them?

Sometimes you have to watch some pure shit just to realize how much worse things could be.

Might kill their animation department

damn that means the totally was gonna happen sonic move by these guys ain't gonna happen, should i laugh or cry anons?

I'm going to laugh my ass off if it's one of the biggest flops of all time.

Unlikely. Stupid fuckers will see it "ironically" or "as a joke" as if they're above it, not realising they are part of how this shit propogates.

I can't wait for the Fidget Spinner cinematic universe.

Speaking of shit movies, should I bother watching Death Squad? I had zero interest in watching inaccurate Harley

Oh look, it's Gwenpool emoji. Just changed mask to black to avoid cooyright infringement

>tfw Sony Pictures will probably die within your lifetime

>Patrick Stewart is shit
That still makes me laugh for some reason.

> Sony paid millions of dollars for the rights
Wait, to whom? Aren't these like generic public domain templates?

Oh my gosh! there's a MLP 2017 movie trailer

Laugh at Emoji killing Sony's animation department (and Sony itself if Spidy also flops). Cry in the "What could've been" sense of seeing A live action Sonic '06

it looks fun

The animation looks awful.

how many 8 year olds are you talking to these days
this shit better bomb, though

Does anyone actually want to see it? I can't think of one person, even ones in the target audience, that would want to see this shitfest.

my god, that Popeye movie wouldn't have been PERFECT, but I guess this is an alternate universe where we don't get anything with MERIT

Kids would actually want to see Popeye. Does Sony Animation want to fail or something?

We can only hope.

>he doesn't like redpill: the movie

I unironically want to see this movie on the big screen:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PnEy-kJXPsY

There are a lot of incredibly talented British actors who will be in totally garbage movies solely because they're getting paid. See also: Ben Kingsley and Anthony Hopkins. Also Peter O'Toole back in the day.

It looks like garbage just like it always has

Yes,but only when the camrip comes out.Genuinely curious about how they handle it but i dont want to encourage them to do The Fidget Spinner Movie

>they got Patrick Stewart to be in this

Seems like such an uninspired idea. It's just another fucking movie where the protagonist doesn't fit in and everyone except for like 3 people finds it shocking and then some villain desperately wants to stop it but in actuality their motives are more sinister.

I hope this gets horrible reviews and fails at the box office. Let it be a lesson that not everything needs a bland movie.

This was obviously trying to cash in on a trend, and as you said, I'd be happy watching it fail right in front of Sony's eyes.

>Disney sequels
>Pixar sequels
>minion sequels
>Lego sequels

and Sony coming with even WORSE ideas for movies.

What a time to be alive.

So? They got Patrick Stewart in American Dad and he is great in that.

youtube.com/watch?v=XYRVF0fy7rc

This movie is a fucking stupid idea, there isn't even any money to be made off toy merchandising because emoji shit has been everywhere for years! they sell emoji toys in dollar stores now.

Also ALL THE EMOJIS CAN MAKE ALL THE FACES SO WHY NOT JUST HAVE ONE GUY DOING THE JOB OR, YOU KNOW, FUCKING PICTURES OR SOMETHING

>they got Steven Wright to play one of the characters
>a guy who sounds like he'd rather be dead even under ordinary circumstances
>somehow sounds even less enthused doing this role

>patrick stewart
i am upset

a jobs a job. you guys make like acting is some big respectable thing. they dress up and play pretend for a living for crying out loud.

Part of me wonders if they didn't give him his choice of roles and he deliberately picked the shit emoji. It feels like something he'd do.

But do they have the gun emoji or is it a water gun

It looks better than an Illumniation cash grab, fight me

Perfect, the fucking whole movie is there !

TWO TRUCKS HAVING SEX

I really don't like the blatant CGI.

Why does the lego movie ripoff girl have a body?

Actually it's quite the opposite, Several App companies actually paid Sony Animation much like Rovio paid them to make the Angry birds movie. Sony rarely produce movies alone anymore. Basically this movie is a 1+ hours ad placement.

>Sup Forums says WW is going to be blunder
>the opposite happens
>Sup Forums says Spiderman Homecoming is going to be a blunder
>the opposite happens
>Sup Forums says the Emoji movie is going to be a blunder
So its going to be the best animated movie of all time? Thanks for the heads up

But user, doing the opposite of what Sup Forums says is ALSO what Sup Forums says!
You're taking a big risk here!

Why? He loves to do lowbrow roles, I bet he had a great time.

>THEY KILLED OFF THE POPEYE MOVIE FOR THIS.

>poop emoji is slightly textured like solid shit
why the fuck

I didn't even notice that.

It's perfect

It's what the cool kids are wearing, apparently.

Sing was a way better movie. And why is the ice cream featured? Nobody uses it.

MY COCK PLOUGHING YOUR MUM INTO THE DARK VOID

>Sing was a way better movie
how do you know? you haven't even seen the emoji movie yet
why are furfags so retarded?

Was Popeye actually shut down? Or are they still on a two fucking year director hunt for some reason

>Fidget Spinner Movie
Shit nigga that sounds great.
Emoji movie not so much.

He would totaly fucking do that.

I don't know but when I first saw it I wondered if this is how sjws feel all the time. It's sexist as fuck.

is it true that if this bombs it will bring sony pictures down?

>Sony's Jumanji reboot

How does Sony live with themselves?

Spiderman Homecoming says no, unfortunately.

They basically told the entire story in the trailer. I don't like how trailers do that nowadays. Not that this story would be unpredictable.

the mom and the female villain are both still naked so fap your heart out

>Whole conflict of the movie is one emoji changing expressions.
>Throughout the whole fucking trailer all the other ones were doing exactly that.

Im glad TJ Miller's finally getting the recognition he deserves :)

>There are rich assholes that got paid for to write this
You could have grabbed a random asshole on the street and came up with a better premise for a movie.
Capitalism is a farce.

I hope this movie is a smashing success just to see the autism it causes

Capitalism is the worst form of government excluding all other forms of government

This whole movie is three in one: Inside Out, Lego movie and Wreck it Ralph all mushed together. They even borrowed music from that Zootopia's trailer to their own.

How low can Sony go?

>that cgi
>the trailer literally gives away the entire plot and ending

Seriously feels like the movie's way too late to really capitalize on its popularity. Maybe that's why the CGI is so bad.

So is there a reason why the love interest is so Different from everyone else including having a fucking body or does she only have that design because she's the love interest and she's gotta look sexy even though she's literally an emoji?

I think that's supposed to be a skirt and her legs are attached to the bottom of her head like everyone else

I wonder if Sony's business strategy is to get people to pay them not to make a movie of their creations?

she's not an emoji, she's a hacker

>starring Daniel Day Lewis

What.

We have to have another manic pixie dream girl with punkish aesthetic or whatever so no one notices the main character is bland as fuck.

>This is actually being produced.
This is why I want to get into movies; to inject some quality into what I see as a slowly dying industry.

Actors need their paychecks.
We all do.

I didn't know a retelling of European colonization was redpilled

are you jewish?

wtf I love the Emoji Movie now!