I wanted to see them terraform a planet

I wanted to see them terraform a planet.

I wanted to see them fuck

>regular show in space will never happen
why even live?

here we go

Wasn't that literally the last season?

literally the only reason why i bothered with this trash, and they ruined it all with the stupid grown up ending. RigbyxMordecai only, fuck that bat slut and fuck midget eileen

>terraforming

Literally ever goddamned time someone tries to terraform a planet they get eaten by these bug things. Every goddamned time. It is a bad idea. It is a stupid idea. You say "terraform a planet," and I hear "get eaten by space bugs."

>wahh i wasted my time watching an entire series because i wanted a gay ship that wasn't gonna happen anyway because the main characters being gay is still far into the future for the west

I already knew it was never gonna happen, im buttblasted because the relationships the show tried to shoehorn were absolutely terrible, cringey and fucking boring.

>shoehorn
the entire premise originally was that mordecai wanted the neighborhood whore, can't shoehorn what was already there

CJ was a confirmed shoehorn by CN wanting a love triangle special (which they didn't promote yes dude yes as) but then the writers liked her and kept her, she was never endgame, margaret was, but then they fucked it up because they needed reasons why CJ should stay in the picture and kept making things worse between everyone as it went on

CJ was shoehorned, nothing else was

I can't believe how hard it was for them to draw Mordecai's beak this season.

>the main characters being gay is still far into the future for the west
Hopefully far enough that it coincides with the heat death of the sun.

gays should be shocked to death, they are so fucking gross

*furry fags

beat me to it

I think he meant basic RS in space without the lore taking priority, either that or he thinks it was so bad it didn't exist

>hasn't had a single rerun since the finale
It feels weird for it to just vanish from existence like this.

Is it gay if Rigby pounds the cloaca?

It hasn't had a rerun since 2014

this is one of those threads now

JoJ