What the hell was his problem?

What the hell was his problem?

If you don't know, you're a dork. Part of the problem.

Everyone around him are DORKS

His dad cared more about his job at the jawbreaker factory than spending time with him.

Maybe three obnoxious idiots kept trying to scam him and his friends out of their money.

Inferiority complex similar to Eddy

I suspect he had an older brother as well

Maybe the idiots are the same people who time and time again trust the well known neighborhood grifters.

Fucking this. Kevin fell for the bike with inner tube wheels and silverware spokes. How a barely-functional retard like that can act superior to anyone else, I don't know.

>mfw he actually fell for the mucky boys meme

he chose his own bike over Nazz

I always thought they were saying "monkey boys." I guess mucky boys makes more sense.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure closed captions had it as 'monkey boys' a few times.

I always hated Kevin mostly for the eddy nickname episode what where they thinking

His only best friend is an annoying loud immigrant.

I like to think that Kevin and Eddy use to be friends in the past. Then Kevin's dad got a promotion at his job which let him take inventory home. Kevin passed it out to the other kids and became popular, leading him to get an ego and start bullying others, mainly Eddy.

t. Kevin

If the flashback episode was any indication, Eddy's always been a scamming little shit. However, Eddy's brother was around for most of his life so Kevin couldn't exactly pound Eddy for anything He was getting enough of that at home..

Not to mention being perpetually blue-balled by the only girl worth having in the entire show.

Kevin and Eddy endup emulating their abusers; Eddy's brother and Kevin's dad

>Only girl worth having
She ain't even top 3

Hows your brother?

He was the less popular character in the series...

Pussy game ridiculous.

He wanted that Double D

He walks funny

Must have a huge cock.

Haha I hope you're joking because lol I have a kid and I'm dating a woman with a kid lmao and her boy walks like that rofl for the love of God don't make me have to compete with an ex-husband that was hung like a fucking horse I mean why me

Dork

Top 3 would consist of the Kankers.

Is this EEnE online on ultra graphics?

>annoying loud immigrant
You dare to mock the son of a sheppard?

Same. I was devastated when I realized it. I still prefer Monkey Boys

He was jelous of ed's superior intellect.

Tiny penis.

Homosexual. Or at the very least Bikesexual

Strong disdain for dorks
In a culdesac filled with dorks

kek

>he didn't download the high definition graphics mod