Toffee confirmed for killing Moon's mum in the trailer

>Toffee confirmed for killing Moon's mum in the trailer

So will he kill Moon next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnEDKISvZZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=g2I0Kr5N5ZM
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP02031224&t=Star vs. the Forces of Evil&method=getEpisodesForShow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, they couldn't even kill off the MHC. At best she'll go into a coma that looks like death.

>MHC
who is that?

SECOND FOR faguette jan

It's not looking good.

This thread is incredible! I hope it will last....

maybe by the end of the season but not in the movie

Magic High Commission

and personally I think they are dead and not actually gonna come back

Reminder about the deal with Eclipsa.

>To blackest night I pledge my soul, and crush my heart.

Moon promised Eclipsa her soul, as well as Star herself. She gave up her firstborn i.e. crush heart which is Star's symbol, to defeat Toffee. Even farther evident by this Spell in the Spellbook depicting a summoning Star.

So what? We can't have these threads at night? Last one went down at midnight, but we had been having them all day. It's literally just during that one guy's shift then? We making another proper thread with the title in the morning?

Magic High Commission.

It's those people floating around like balloons in the trailer.

I hope Star's at least indirectly responsible. What way, I can use the list

What trailer? I saw that new theme just a few days ago I guess I'm missing out on fucking everything

hey time for more MOON DIES "evidence"

People noticed right away Moon looked pretty young in her tapestry in Into the Wand, almost a Star recolor, and yet probably had to have been queen even then since all the others in the room were + she's wearing her present-day crown. That was used as evidence that Toffee might have killed her mother, even right after that episode aired, and now it all seems to be pretty much right even if we're missing the specifics.

We saw Star's incomplete tapestry in the same room, showing that Star will apparently be wearing the same outfit she typically wears in the present in it. Could similarly be implying that Star will become queen at an age not much older than she already is.

Comments by the crew have hinted that the third season may end around the time of Star's 15th birthday (multiple people on the crew started mentioning "Stump Day" as Star's birthdate at around the time the last few S3 episodes/the earliest S4 episodes would have been being worked on). She might have to grow up more than that afterward, and take the throne.

youtube.com/watch?v=fnEDKISvZZ0

yeah check it out friend

You missed this very important promo:
youtube.com/watch?v=g2I0Kr5N5ZM

Moon's tapestry is presumably after her mother died and she became Queen though. Star's seems more like a placeholder.

Where do you think she learned to talk to reptiles?

MoonToffee confirmed

Woah
Fuck I missed out on that thread I can't believe it!

Yeah, it's not definitively proving anything since we don't even really know how the room works. Just riding that Moondeath wave while we still can I guess.

I've also thought it's possible that Star ends up being the last princess/queen because the kingdom falls or things change or something, and so the different tapestry represents that. Could be anything.

I sure hope so. Only one generation to go after that.

>yfw when they come back to life in the movie, but with green eyes.

>tfw you want a hekaballoon because it'd be cute
>tfw inflationists come in and ruin your wholesome desires

*That way

can anyone with a twatter account ask Brian or Giancarlo Volpe to confirm the order of the movie? Puddle Defender/King Ludo and Toffee should come last as they're the last to air separately, on July 21st but the other two have no clear order yet.

the worst Mewnipendence Day Parade ever

>tfw flashbacks to humping balloons as a kid

Return to Mewni/Moon the Undaunted (first title seems like the obvious choice for the season premiere)
Book Be Gone/Marco and the King
Puddle Defender/King Ludo
Toffee

not confirmed but I'm like 99% sure, given we know the last two already and Return to Mewni parallels Star Comes to Earth

>Toffee possesses Star into killing Moon

>Implying it won't be Toffee possessing Marco trying to kill Moon and Star catching "Marco" red handed

Not quite cruel enough.

The people Toffee possesses aren't aware of what's happening when he does it, see.

That's why he'd give Star control of her body back right after it happens and let her piece things together herself.

>implying it won't be Toffee possessing jackie trying to kill star and marco catching "jackie" red handed making him choose between star and jackie

says who???

Ludo is the only one who has been possessed and even if he was aware of what was going on, of course he would play dumb like that when the Magic High Commission came for him

I cannot WAIT for Toffee to get his own body back so everyone can start speculating on future plot points that aren't "Toffee possesses X"

even the crew must realize how cheap possession can be as a plot point since they're once again emphasizing the Toffee/Ludo split in all the promos we've seen

>impying jackie needs more reason to make school days look like a fucking joke

that's assuming he can go back at all

how about dead people staying dead for once, that would be the real twist

*implying fug
well, toffee kinda asked his body to be blow out, so is not that hard to see why people think of that, yeah pretty cheap but it's not like they can't impress us with some twist.

we've got 2 seasons left and that finger seems like an easy out for him getting a new body through a sample of his flesh

though if he was immortal then technically he was never dead to begin with. I think most expected destroying the wand to be Step 1 of a larger plan

I mean being immortal can mean a lot of things, I mean God is immortal but so are basic fantasy elves, they are just immortal in very different ways

and being called "the immortal monster" in a rather poetic tapestry description isn't something I am gonna take super literally

His finger is a massively interesting bit about him, why couldn't he grow it back, why did Moon sever it?

Destroying the wand is clearly part 1 in his plan, but that doesn't mean the plan is super convoluted. It could easily be part 2 create a pawn to help you wield Mewman magic against them, part 3 slaughter the Magic High Commission and the Butterfly Dynasty

don't know the specifics of how this works, but going by his regeneration being exceptional even among a species that regenerates and just the fact he survived the Whispering Spell at all, I do think he's functionally immortal even if not 100% literally

Darkest Spell just seems like a death spell that could counteract this immortality. he didn't die because it just hit his finger, he can't grow the finger back because of the spell's effects.. similarly he also can't regenerate from the finger, though since the spell seems to have kept it intact over the years I'm expecting some sort of procedure that will allow him to use it to reform a new body.

might be possible Moon stopped herself from killing him at the last moment, for some reason we don't know yet. could've originally been aimed at his heart or head or something.

but yeah, I don't know where his plan will go. just meant I think the people who seriously thought he died after being blown up were probably in the minority

oh yeah

I don't think anyone thought he was really dead, depending on how you mean dead and it seems likely that getting blown up was part of his plan

I just question if he actually plans to get his body back, or if he considered that an acceptable sacrifice to serve his greater goals

For a good while after "Into the Wand" I had been thinking that the Darkest Spell had vacuumed up Toffee's finger or something and had ALWAYS kept it in the wand, with it only becoming a problem now due to the cleaving.
But I think that Toffee dropping the finger into the broken, open wand before it blew up, (right before pic related,) is more likely what happened; that finger going in the wand is probably critical to his plan.

my impression is that he doesn't just want his body back, he literally will need it at some point because he can't remain in control of Ludo forever. it seems like he needs to constantly drain magic to keep up the possession.

the missing finger will be used for that once Ludo has accomplished whatever he needs him to do. I believe he specifically worked the finger into his plans, for the same reason as pretty much a savestate of his original body, allowing him to get completely obliterated, carry out part of his keikaku, and then come "back to life" completely and fulfill the rest

Yeah, plus he had to do SOMETHING to enable himself to possess half the wand; dropping a piece of himself into it may have been what did it.

>his keikaku includes killing himself and respawning at a later date
9/10 solid

that's also how I see it.

when every other part of his body was destroyed, whatever force that controls his immortality then interpreted the wand as his body instead since it contained the one part of him that stayed intact

or you know, maybe he can control Ludo's half of the wand because the majority of Ludo's wand was literally Toffee's skeletal hand

silly user...
people dont want it becuase they think it would make a good plot, they want it so masturbate to it

Daron i hope you're reading this

the crystal is already shown glowing green at the end of Storm the Castle (in the same way it does just before Ludo gets possessed), before Toffee's arm has even connected to it.

Toffee can regenerate Ludo's own flesh around the wand; if he'd been inside the crystal he could just as easily have done the same with one of his bones when they eventually connected. or even a similar repair function as Star's wand got happened to the crystal and the materials surrounding it, and he regenerated the hand from there.

>S4 kicks off with Eclipsa possessing Star a la Mecha Sally in fulfillment of the contract
>the season consists of Marco fighting his best friend to save her and stop Eclipsa from using Star's magical potential to turn her into an arcane superweapon

But why would his skeletal hand form into a wand? Why would it be HIS hand and not Big Chicken's foot or something?

I suspect it wasn't an accident or a seized random opportunity (like his bones just happening to end up near the crystal, for example.) I think putting his finger into Star's wand gave him the metaphysical connection to it that enabled him to do everything he did in Season 2.

Wasn't there a brand new thread created 12 hours ago? Did it already get deleted?

Yeah but it was kind of a good thing because it was devolving into shitposting and not the fun kind

The user from last thread (or the one before it) had a point. Put the name in the title or people will miss the thread.

yeah

also makes it easier for the nazi mods to notice us

they don't like people talking about cartoons that they don't like

sauce on this cuteness?

It's on pixiv, Install Saucenao

ECLISA IS THE WHORE OF MEWNILON

MOON IS THE WHORE OF MY DICK

STAR IS JUST A PLAIN WHORE

SOON

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO

we'll probably see the descriptions for the individual Battle for Mewni episodes on scheduling sites etc. before the entire movie actually airs, since they'll be airing the week immediately following 7/15

at this rate we'll be able to piece together the general plot structure of the thing before we've seen it for real

>The story is so heavy that my blood vessels tear up
Even the elevens are hyped.

>more suffering
THANK YOU SUFFERING GODS

>yfw they repeat this in the days going into season 4 as well
My body is ready.

Posting what I got so far for the request user. All this hype has got me excited

>yfw Star has to kill jackie who is possessed by toffee right before marco's eyes

>mewni royalty passes through the mother's side
>jewish lineage passes through the mother's side

Anyone else notice that Star performs her strongest magic when her friends are threatened?
I honestly think she'll defeat toffee after marco or her mum are threatened

>River's scepter has the Islamic star and crescent

>Anyone else notice that Star performs her strongest magic when her friends are threatened?

It helps her dip down. She probably dipped down where she shot that mega spell at the magic case Marco was stuck in that actually managed to momentarily break it.

After the whole fucking rollercoaster ride from "Bon Bon" to this shit I don't even know how they can keep building the stakes much higher.
Assuming Seasons 3 and 4 are as long as Season 2, we're only around 40% done.

Just how much more suffering can Star take?
What does she have left to lose?

her mom
her entire wand
her kingdom
her fingers

>Elegant lizard man in a business suit
>Only had a few episodes
>Manages to hype me up to these levels

God damn, I can't wait to see him do some damage.

don't forget her virginity

her Marco

Tom already took it.

Yeah, Star is pretty much a slut and Marco is gonna get sloppy seconds when they get together.

p sure that already happened

I think your confusing a tease and a slut

Star's a tease, but she has been saving herself for marriage like a good royal

Nice try, slut.

Nah, she didn't lose Marco yet .

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP02031224&t=Star vs. the Forces of Evil&method=getEpisodesForShow
According to this, the order should be
>Book Be Gone / Marco and the King
>Puddle Defender / King Ludo
>Return to Mewni / Moon the Undaunted
>Toffee
Which sounds right. Based on that and the promos, which have shown a lot of shit, we already have a pretty clear general outline.

You would think "Return to Mewni" would be the first one, unless Star and Moon aren't actually on Mewni. "Marco and the King" would mean that Marco goes to Mewni fairly early. Unless the King is Ludo and Ludo goes to Earth Maybe he goes to Mewni and comes back to Earth, and then to Mewni again when shit get poppin'?

"Return to Mewni" could refer to the Kingdom of Mewni, and in the earlier episodes Star and Moon will be out in the wilder lands or hiding elsewhere on in the world of Mewni.

Mewni seems to refer to both the kingdom and the dimension

so while it could refer to Marco returning to Mewni, it might also refer to Star and Moon returning to the kingdom from whatever temple they are hiding out in

>Star is pretty much a slut
>Star's a tease
Star is a very naughty girl who probably figured out her wand's "massage" function the first night she had it, but she doesn't act flirty at all with anyone but Marco (even when they were "just friends").
She only spoke to Oskar a total of like three times before "Starcrushed" and it took pressure from her entire circle of friends for her to even give him a real shot, and she was really just doing it to bury her feelings for Marco.
Not counting when she was literally in heat during "Mewberty," she's never really made a move on anyone.

>yfw the hoodie Star wears in the new trailers/Battle of Mewni is the one Marco was searching for in Into the Wand.

What if return to Mewni is about the monster uprising?

I assume "Return to Mewni" is referring to Star and Moon returning to the Kingdom after Ludo invades and imprisons everyone.

Just working on the basic idea of narrative structure, that seems like the order things have to be in.
"Book Be Gone" is most likely the setup episode, with its less specific title compared to all the other very specific titles. The summary of the movie says something about "magic disappearing throughout the kingdom" which more likely actually is talking about Ludo/Toffee draining the Magic High Commission and the Book of Spells. Ludo wakes up with newfound power, Star and Moon set off to res the MHC at the temple, and we see Star spying on Marco being sad before/early into this quest.
"Marco and the King" obviously deals with Marco returning to Mewni and River celebrating this. Star and Moon must have already left. This must happen before shit really hits the fan, both for reasons of tone with that party scene and because we know they get locked up later after Ludo invades.
"Puddle Defender" involves Star and Moon meeting Buff Frog while they journey through the Forest of Certain Death.
"King Ludo" returns to Marco's plotline as Ludo invades while Star and Moon are gone.
"Return to Mewni" presumably involves Star and Moon returning from the temple to face Toffee.

"Moon the Undaunted" and "Toffee" both sound like extremely plot-heavy episodes and will most likely detail the fight between Star & Moon and Ludo/Toffee, with heavy flashbacks between scenes.
"Moon the Undaunted" might even be just one big flashback episode, and "Toffee" is obviously the half-hour conclusion.

But she's a bad royal

I want more MoonSexSlaveAU of her at Toffee's side.

Can't blame her for doing what's in her nature.

This but only if it's a two-for-one deal

MonStar as a rape baby would probably be more evil, following her daddy's demands, and the series would be more like Invader Zim than Star VS.

>"Because you killed Jackie"

>Even the elevens are hyped.
Any good comments

You got the wrong board, bros.

god fucking damnit