What the fuck was this guy's problem?

What the fuck was this guy's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3U5tGfkV00
youtu.be/_5DZexDYyuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was british

he's a bongaboo

Jealousy of the youth's youth, being old, wouldn't be surprised if he's a little bitter about the whole Mod culture being dead and all too.

>Brexit was his masterplan
>BRITAIN BELONGS TO THE BRITISH, ME DUCKIES

That makes me think, are there any other Sup Forums related villains/heros that are based on the 1960s Mod period? I kinda dig the aesthetic of that era.

Suppressed homofaguality.

Just wanted to teach those young troublemaking snots a lesson.

And turn Jump City into Liverpool.

wtf now i love based Mad Mod!

Assuming his plan in turning Jump City into Livahpewl is a success. Would he "modify" the Titan Tower into being made out of easily flammable materials that would lead to 80+ people missing?

He'd change it into a football stadium for muh 96

Oh look, Sup Forums is trying to worm it's malignant way into yet another topic that has nothing to do with politics.

The new Footbal Stadium that used to be Titan's Tower will lead to a disaster involving people above crushing people bellow.

*cough* Hills *cough* borough *cough* dis *cough* aster!

He did a lot of speed.

I was in Bristol the other month and I saw a Mod dressed pretty much how Mad Mod is in OP's picture. Except he had all the lights and mirrors on the front all quadrophenia style. Mad Mod is a fucking poser. It should have looked shit, but somehow it fucking worked for him.

There's still a few Mods about the place.

>Choosing to get triggered over a joke that's very clearly just being facetious just because it's got something to do with politics
Go back to your reddit safe space with you pleb.

FPBP

He carried my fetish into the Teen Titans cartoon

do you know that blaming everything on reddit and telling everyone you don't like to go there is reddit? You, too, are the redditor, knowingly or not.

At this point, we're all reddit

He was a British pedophile who wanted Dick Grayson's boipussi.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3U5tGfkV00
Thread Theme

He is basically this guy, but a britbomg

youtu.be/_5DZexDYyuU

Nah, Mod culture was a rip off of mainland trends in post modernism with some dandyism thrown in. He would be for remaining to keep the Italian scooters and dutch meth flowing.

It's not the 60's-

>do you know that blaming everything on /pol and telling everyone you don't like to go there is /pol? You, too, are /pol, knowingly or not.

Are you pol?

He was tired of saucy little ankle biters ruining the plans of hard working villains everywhere.

I vaguely remember some from the Metal Men but i might be going senile here

The heck is a mod?

A kind of British subculture

Ah, I see.
Thank you good sir.

He wanted to get them young whipper snappers off his lawn.

He wanted to be starfires bloke and poon her orange pussy.

MOD ABUSE

For those who weren't aware, this iteration of Mad Mod was meant to be a nod to Marvel's Arcade. He has very similar methods of villainy and even shares his appearance, albeit with a Union Jack'd coat of paint. The final and funniest bit of this nod is that he's voiced by Malcolm McDowell, upon whom Arcade's appearance was initially based after the original artist watched A Clockwork Orange with a friend.