Last scene of the new film

Last scene of the new film.

>An incredibly powerful moment in the comics
>played off as a gag and will be subsequently ignored.

Aunt May walks in: "What the FUC--!?"

CREDITS

They also made Mary Jane black.

she's not mary jane. she's mj

>there is a sticky white fluid coming out under peters door

It's true?
I hoped that they would not call her MJ and abandon the idea oh black girlfriend later when everybody its butt ad about it

MCU in a nutshell. It's all one big joke to Feige.

She's their Mary Jane. Mary Jane Watson is never going to be in these movies. You're stuck with niggress MJ.

But how did she get the door open?

>MC is played by a fag
>MJ is black now
Now I understood why RDJ was needed on the film.

It had to be fixed to appeal to modern audiences. The dramatic angle didn't play with the test audiences.

You still have people defend the decision because of MUH DIVERSITY

UR RACIST

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT MJ LOOKS LIKE

Well, it matters if "you just hit the jackpot" phrase become quite ironic.

>MJ dies in the second part because of ovarian cancer caused by radioactive semen
>huge shitstorm follows because of apparent "anti-racemixing" propaganda

Wait
Are you fucking serious?
Did this actually happen?

hehe

How the fuck did she open the door with his bed so close to it. Why is his bed that close to the door? Who puts a night stand above the head of the bed instead of the right and left sides? Why does Peter have towel curtains when you can get yourself a cheap pressure bar with cheap curtains. I have so many questions here.

Exactly, like The Mandarin... Killian was the real Mandarin in Iron Man 3, people complained that he wasn't the real Mandarin, neither Trevor, Marvel does a one shot mentioning the real Mandarin, but we know they will never use him, Killian was the Mandarin in the MCU, deal with it.

We will never see the real MJ here, just a Michelle Jones or whatever her name is.

fuck test audiences, they just want the mcu to be nothing but joy, sprinkles and rainbows

>it wasn't EXACTLY like 616 reeeeeeeeeee

Who fucking cares man

It's not like any incarnation of Spider-Man. Nothing about this movie aside from the main character wearing a Spider-Man costume resembles anything Spider-Man related.

fuck that i'm not dealing with it and you shouldn't either if we do then things will just turn into more shit, stop acting like a pr jackass

Years ago during JMS's run this was right after Morlun was first introduced. It was a smart move to actually bring her into the circle more but her memory got wiped in the one more day fiasco

Thanks for proving me right, autist

Is OP speculating about things to be mad at or has this movie actually come out?

>you're an autist if you want a Spider-Man movie to actually resemble anything Spider-Man related

Why are you even watching this shit then?

Movie isn't out yet but people who have seen it have said that it ends with what OP described.

It's all 100% confirmed.

It's been screened for critics

>Why are you even watching this

You should be asking yourself that, since you won't settle for any variations of the characters

So aunt may has an incest crush

I'm not going to watch it though. Why are you dodging my question?

They couldn't make it a big dramatic reveal because they didn't have the time to make it a giant twist. I have no idea why they needed that to happen, but after 1 1/4 movies they couldn't make it such a big deal.
And the whole movie is low stakes, so there was no way the end would be a gut shot.
My guess is that the next one is supposed to have auntie in the know to avoid the whole sneaking 'round the house shenanigans becoming tired.

Because he's shilling for the film. Is that the answer you wanted?

Yeah last line of the movie is "wtf"
I wouldn't stay for their infamous "post-credit scene" either.