Daphne is more attractive than Velma. People just choose Velma because she seems more attainable...

Daphne is more attractive than Velma. People just choose Velma because she seems more attainable, even if they're both cartoon characters

but velma thicc

Yeah, she always was more attractive. A lot of people pick Velma to be contrarians.

Envy makes my dick diamonds, so I'd have to go with her.

*more conventionally attractive
which is boring

kekd at that response tho

velmas more attractive to me but id have gone for daphne for the exact same reason that clayton fellow went for her

what the heck is a chick fil a?

Linda Cardellini, though.

Girls with glasses are hotter than the sun, kid

A restaurant chain.

Not really.

>''Can't Hardly Wait'' was underrated
You know who else I like, who never got much play? Is Velma, from Scooby-Doo
She - right - she was also a cool - she was a hip, hip, lady

Do Americans really fucking talk like that?

I prefer Velma's personality

In theory I should be all over the redhead but Velma seems to make for a better cosplay subject.

>Velma was so HOT guys!

Velma was a short, chubby nerd with glasses and a bowl cut, if i had to go with first gen Scooby doo images i go with Daphne

>But what about this fanart i found that doesn't look anything like the actual drawing

It doesn't look anything like the actual drawing, if you're going to compare fanart/cosplay then why even bother?

Maybe it's the sweater puppies...

It's a matter of taste friendo. An apple isn't better than an orange, they're just different.

>no Daphne pics ITT
I guess Sup Forums has good taste where it counts

jinkies

Normies say thicc now?

>now
It's almost always been a normie thing

>short, thick girl with short hair and glasses
All reasons to pick her over Daphne

Where's your like button? I need to smash it.

It used to be chubby, but then that word got redefined to mean landwhale.

That makes years that Sup Forums take all of his meme from twitter.

>Velma was a short, chubby nerd with glasses and a bowl cut
You say that like it's not hot.

whatever helps you sleep at night obese cunt

>no ascot on Fred
DROPPED

Hey, the penis wants what the penis wants

Woah what a hot haabibab

Thank you

You gotta love live action Velma

A place that serves damn good fried chicken and also hates gay people according to CNN. In reality, damn good fried chicken and one of the board members donates to christian family organizations and is against Pride parades displaying as much dildos as they do.

People only like Velma because they either have a nerd fetish, imagine she's "THICC" or well stacked despite just being a frumpy old nerd, or because they're desperate contrarians.

Or people who watched the movies and rubbed one out to Linda Cardinelli.

This guy gets it.

Why does this look like it was taken in someone's sex dungeon?

I just like frumpy chicks. Nothing to do with being attainable either. I'm not capable of attaining anyone. That being said I wouldn't date Velma or Daphne. The former would prove to be too stressful. The latter is simply not my type.

>Zoet.jpg (214 KB, 640x960)
Daphne....give me Daphne right now!

>bobbi starr
my fucking dick

Before that it was voluptuous, but then that word got redefined to mean landwhale.

>Velma was a short, chubby nerd

No, she wasn't. She switched into other clothes in the original show and had the same figure as Daphne.

I prefer brunettes, user, stop projecting.

Well after that she's got a lot more dangerous curves in modern takes along with some full figure belly flab.

Live action Velma > Live action Daphne

Animated Daphne > Animated Velma

>All this 3D
You continue to disgust me Sup Forums

betas

I don't gotta do anything
Don't ever tell me what to do

I'm going to ruin the magic of this scene for you.

That trick is done with special prop. The ball is attached to a metal rod covered up by the cloth. Really simple trick.

Literally contrarian

Don't forget curvy.

Men keep trying to have a word for a body type that we find attractive, but landwhales keep taking them. THICC has already become fat, so we need a new world already.

*word
But also I wouldn't mind a new world, one where landwhales and fat fetishists aren't allowed.

Most of the people who prefer Velma are only insecure fuckers, they see Daphne as too atractive and aggresive, prefering the shy, booksmart girl who is less likely to reject them, all the THICC fanart its just that, fanart

As much as I like Daphne I wouldn't go after Fred's main bitch.

>Most of the people who prefer Velma are only insecure fuckers

Then why are the people who prefer Daphne always so angry and have to rationalize everything?

Can't a nigga just like glasses and freckles?

Nah, wrong.

Attractive people in the real world just tend to dress in a specific way, and men want attractive people to dress in a myriad of ways.

Assuming Velma is hot AND dressed in the bookworm costume you want your gf to wear > another girl in a skirt.

Same applies to any goth, tomboy, hippie, hipster, and alt kid in cartoons and comics where they all have same face or are made of circles.

>Velma was a short, chubby nerd with glasses and a bowl cut
My kind of lady.

Is it really that inconceivable that different people have different preferences?

Maybe I'm in the wrong because no one's said it yet, but isn't this analysis complete BS? Wasn't it Velma that figured out what the fuck was going on before everyone else and usually wasn't surprised at the unmasking, where Daphne was always getting lost or kidnapped? Wasn't it Fred that always came up with the over-elaborate plans that never worked out?

Fuck you, an apple you can just sit down and eat, an orange you have to peel. Apples are objectively better than oranges.

cosplay Velma > pantyhose Daphne > cosplay Daphne > toon Velma > boots Daphne

Every incarnation of Vemla is drawn more attractive than the last. Also Mystery Inc Velma had a sarcastic streak a mile wide.

Bookish Nerds are almost always kinky as fuck. I speak from experience.

>having different tastes in women makes them contrarians

ok, pleb. keep chasing that "socially ideal" woman.

>Daphne
>aggressive

lolwut?

she's sociable, but not aggressive

g-guys I think I've finally found my fetish...

That's actually my reason for not waifuing Daphne. Fred's a nice guy

But user, big asses and hips has become the new "conventionally attractive".
>tfw you can't into pendulum swings

Face it, "nerd gurl wih thick glasses and thick hips" is the most normie-tier shit nowadays.

The best portrayal of Velma desu

This anonymous is correct

Alien Invaders was the one where they started changing her looks.

Mystery Inc would be 100% Daphne. Any time else, Velma because Daphne is such a non-character.

Diamond Dicks?