Mother Panic #8 Storytime

Support the official release.

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/official_dc/playlist/2puluwu9n7l4dOvLc8kZIe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't remember what this comic is about. What happened in 1-7? I am drawing a blank. I think there was an evil school and her mom is a supervillain or something?

>Dave Stewart + John Paul Leon
GOD tier combo

bump

This is definitely getting better as it goes. I'd probably put it above Cave Carson now.

RIP the art on this book. How long has Edwards been off the interiors?

>we need a cool helmet design what do we do?

>Gettaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just realized that I missed last month's issue of Mother Panic at my LCS last month. Gotta grab it next week.

Edwards' art took a dive in quality On the other hand, I actually dug the other artists, the color/layouts in particular.

is this the current Punisher writer?

>93547733
Indeed. I miss when she drew Gotham Academy, those were good times.

So Violet was almost made a prostitute by her father, then shot him with a bolt action (nice)
Now has rat spies
R.I.P Lunar Bat

I knew this series quality would go up

Houser and Edwards made a playlist for this comic:
open.spotify.com/user/official_dc/playlist/2puluwu9n7l4dOvLc8kZIe

Is Lunar Bat an original character?

>as a little girl she saw/heard her father offering her to some guy
>she shot and killed her father
>she was sent to some special school by her uncaring brother
>mother is crazy
>at the school they did all kinds of fucked up shit to the kids including her to make them into something
>first arc she took out some woman who was selling kids to people that they'd kill
>second arc she took out that guy who also went to the same fucked up school place
>this arc she's trying to figure out what happened to one of the kids she rescued in the first arcs parents who were killed in a car park right in front of her
>her crazy mother lives in a garden type place in her mansion
>she kinda has a female Bruce Wayne type persona
>is rich/famous, goes out to parties and sleeps with alot of men and woman
>her crazy mother is letting a guy that loves rats live in the basement
>a guy she fucked in the first issue seemingly actually cares about her and is spending alot of time with her at the house and her mother
>one/some of the implants she got at the school that gives her heightened abilities needs replacing
and the backups
>some radio host was murdered
>his replacement is basically glenn beck
>hates batman and capes
>a female employee at the radio station suspects that he had something to do with the previous hosts murder
>is investigating him with the help of her father who used to be Odd Man and Blink
Pretty sure that covers most of it. May have gotten some stuff wrong or forgotten some, it was off the top of my head.

I'd still be reading this if not for Shawn Crystal on art. He'll also be back for the next arc.

Nope but R.I.P nonetheless

Thanks user. That straightens a lot of things out. For some reason I thought her mother was something more and was meeting with villains from the first arc. I think I confused the villains with the guy she fucked and cares for her. What happened with the artist villain?

Who/what is Lunar Bat? I just read the issue but I've got no idea what that it.

>What happened with the artist villain?
I think she got away? Or maybe Batman and Batwoman caught her? I can't exactly remember.

>a guy she fucked in the first issue seemingly actually cares about her and is spending alot of time with her at the house and her mother

its the guy she beats up, not the one she fucked

My bad i was thinking of someone else
My mistake Lunar Bat is OC

>My mistake Lunar Bat is OC
I-I don't know what that means.

You sure she didn't fuck him? How did her get to her place then? I thought the morning after she was gone and he wandered around till he found her mother in her garden where he started hanging out with her?

Sup Forums is for people 18 or older

the guy she fucked was at his place
the guy she beat up right at the start of #1 was the one she took home and then he ran into her mom and stayed around as a beta orbiter

Original Character
And now it dead :^(

I knew what OC stood for but I have no idea what it means in the context of the reply since I still have absolutely no fucking idea who Lunar Bat is.

I believe it was Batwoman

lol
>mspaint.
>god tier