Same VA Thread

>"Fifty years have passed, but I do not age. Time has lost its effect on me. Yet, the suffering continues..."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vR3LxIc2AIs&ab_channel=lol91101
youtu.be/vzfR-sALJUU
youtube.com/watch?v=rtAOD96RXPE
youtu.be/XxWEPbIfSs0?t=14
youtube.com/watch?v=FBXiAYhBn-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whole episodes of Scott McNeil insulting himself

youtube.com/watch?v=vR3LxIc2AIs&ab_channel=lol91101

he also voiced Vamp in MGS2 and MGS4.

>Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

>Good show Crash! Those Komodo Brothers didn't stand a chance.. but now's not the time to get cocky.

WHO IS THE UNIVERSES AWESOMEST EVILDOER

i know reaper's not Sup Forums but
OH ICE SHARADES YOURE SO ICY AND FUN

I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND ANAKIN

>Fryman, I'm so sorry that...I can't press charges, here.

No fricken' way, really?

Death from above! Death from above!

>Have you ever experienced the mighty 3 shoe beating?

Pelswick is god tier obscure. Good taste fampsi

I've done extensive research on our good friend, Dominator. You see, her whole fleet's powered by volcanic excavator! So I'll apply frostonium to this pyroregulator, and completely discombobulate her army's power center.

DIVIDE BY NINE, HALF THE SINE, ADJUST FOR Y, EASY AS PIE! WATCH YOUR FORCES CRUMBLE BEFORE MY STRATEGIC EYE

>Never hurts to help!

Samurai Slap Slap Slap Clap Clap Clap

Jake flips his shit here youtu.be/vzfR-sALJUU

HEY EVERYBODY...FREE TRAILER!

TRAILER FOR FREE HERE!

By the power of Grayskull...I have the power!

>Feed me, Seymour

CLAP CLAP CLAP

SLAP SLAP SLAP

>IS THAT THE SUPPORT BEAM TO THE HOUSE!??

What's a support beam?

DONT BLINK EVEN FOR A SECOND

>ya know, if it wasn't for the Christmas shit, I wouldn't fucking work

Look, hookers, strippers, yeah, but a dominatrix? I'm a married man, Detective. I already give way too much of my money to a woman who abuses me.

>MEGA MAN

Snively, what color is my heart?

Commit slap slap slap clap clap clap Jack

isn't that the origin of his spongebob voice

Yup

>I AIN'T CALLIN YA A TRUTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=rtAOD96RXPE

>MOCHI CANNON

guess who else phil lamarr voiced
youtu.be/XxWEPbIfSs0?t=14

Aw, fish.

My name is Marcel, and I'm partially a shell. And I also have shoes and a face.

If we're all gonna shout out what we're thinking, I've been thinking about paying a prostitute to shove bowling pins up my ass!

>maybe I should retire to a big beach, a big drink, and a lady with big...bags of ice for my head!

And your next line will be

i was rewatching KND and i heard tom kenny´s scaramouche there.

"Come on, get up! Attack me! You've only suffered the loss of your legs! Summon up your familiars! Transform your body! Heal your severed legs and stand! The evening is still so young. Come on, hurry, hurry, hurry! Pull yourself together - the fun has just begun! Come on! HURRY!"

>Vemon is voiced by the Same Guy who did Joseph Joestar and Numbuh 1

N-Nani?!?!?

Also best klk.

Just so you know, there are quite a few Elites guarding the bomb. You may need to get creative.

This made me laugh

izombie news anchor guy sounded like he was from somewhere.

Peach has a voice actress? How?!

JUST PUT ON THE GODDAMN GLASSES!

You can hear it when he loses his temper.

Cider sales keep our business afloat through the winter. We'd lose Sweet Apple Acres if we agreed to this.

FUCK YOU!

Smash games.

Oh, I would love to babysit! But I can't today, sorry. I promised Angel we'd go on a picnic. You understand, don't you? Y-you're not mad at me, are you? Please don't be mad at me!

It has been a thousand years since I have seen you like this. Time to put our differences behind us. We were meant to rule together, little sister

That ain't the bun who Nicole Oliver voiced (but I get the reference)

For makin' zap apple jam!

>Yay

>What do ya know? Looks like I did kill him...I was wrong, I think this is the part where you kill me.

Twilight! None of this would've been possible without you, little sis. Love ya, Twily.

In b4 "It's better to burn out than to fade away!"

It's better to burn out than to fade away!

The only one Discord betrayed was himself. Abandoning his true nature to make friends with weak-minded equines who offer him nothing!

>When the dragon dies, the Empire dies. Where is the lost dragon's blood, the Empire's sire? And from the womb of the void, who shall stem the blood tide? So long as the blood of the dragon prince runs strong in her rulers, the glory of the Empire shall extend in unbroken years. His heart's blood bleeds in darkness. For once the portals are opened, who shall shut them upon the rising tide? ... forever reborn in blood and fire from the waters of Oblivion for Lord Dagon ...Find him ... and close shut the jaws of Oblivion.

> I am the bone of my sword.
> Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
>I have created over a thousand blades.
> Unaware of loss,
>Nor aware of gain.
>Withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for one’s arrival.
>I have no regrets. This is the only path.
> My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works.

You are queen lame-o with your weak little party pranks. Did you really think you could make me lose my cool?

>"I feel like I live in a world made of...cardboard! Always taking constant care not to break something. To break *someone*. Never allowing myself to lose control. Even for a moment...or someone could die. BUT YOU CAN TAKE IT, CAN'T YA, BIG MAN?!"

>EX-CALIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

youtube.com/watch?v=FBXiAYhBn-s

You stated that you had express knowledge of one of the more familiar Superfriend's whereabouts - a Wonder Woman, I believe?

I prefer his VA's performance in Miraculous compared to the shitty dubs he participated in.

He also played Timmy's dad in the live action movies

>Hey, you stay away from that loose girl down on River Street. I don't want any half-slut grandkids.

There are live action movies?

Three

All starring Drake Bell

Are they good?

My mistake

There are four

I was waiting for this

A lot of people will say "no" I'm sure

"What the hell can you hope to protect, when your feelings are the only weapon you got!?"

Technically the Japanese version but whatever.

Wataaaaa.
ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA WATA!
Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken!

Also from the jap version.

>Osu! Ore wa Son Goku!

Have a nice day!

SPECIAL
BEAM
CANNON!

>My "Trial of the Dragon"...!

>BLOOD RAVENS HEAR ME! I AM ARAGHAST THE PILLAGER, MASTER OF HOUNDS, THE LASH OF THE BLACK LEGION! YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS, LOWLY LICKSPITTLES. YOU MUST BE EMULATING THAT PILE OF BONES YOU CALL AN EMPEROR YOU ARE AS DEAD AND USELESS AS HIM. I AM DESTROYING YOUR WORLDS BLOOD RAVENS YET YOU DO NOTHING. I SEE YOUR PRECIOUS CRAFT HANGING IN ORBIT ABOVE AURELIA, I AM HERE FACE ME IF YOU DARE!

>No matter what form you take, Aku, you will never defeat the side of righteousness

>You better be good, boys and girls, or I'll beat you until blood's coming from your ears and your eyes and your mouth!

>Merry Christmas! And from your ass!

I am a Jedi, like my father before me!

>You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch

>The amazing jumping man!
>The spectacular leaping dude!
>The sensational talking-to-myself guy!

>My mistake

Don't blame yourself. This mistake is theirs.

WE ARE NOT ESTABLISHING A DEMOCRACY IN THIS HOUSE
THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP. AND I RULE WITH AN IRON DICK

>BRAIN BLAST

>It's high noon

>Maybe the problem isn't in my pants

Wait, Masako Nozawa voices Kamala? That's just weird to think about and doesn't even make sense.

>Skadoosh