Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KURvCi92XRk
youtube.com/watch?v=c7LjLz2CRSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOD ISNT REAL
FEMINISM IS THE FUTURE
TRUMP ISNT MY PRESIDENT
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Regardless of how annoying the meme will be, I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing the fully animated scene of him killing all those rats.

imagine being this triggered by cartoons, must be rough living like that.

YEAH you sure showed him upvoted xD

>can only interact with others using memes
time to get that diagnosis so you can at least get some benefits from your condition

>LOL FUCK RESOLVING OUR CLIFFHANGERS BECAUSE NOTHING REALLY MATTERS BRO XD
Truly deep show, upvoted

youtu.be/KURvCi92XRk

Oh wow another mentally ill faggot making shitty cartoons

>ironic shitposting left and right
you sure showed them

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>GOD ISNT REAL
But that's true. You murritards should stop eating that much burgers, you're filling your brains with grease.

quads of truth

christcucks BTFO

>anythin is possible
>but not god lol

This is a literal all Sup Forums thread.

Okay Sup Forumspol/co/, define Reddit and explain why you can't go a day without obsessing over them.

>le define reddit meme
gtfo

People here just need to make themselves feel smarter and more discerning than other people. I find the R&M worship annoying myself, but Sup Forums's obsession with denouncing it is really sad to watch.

S1 threads were very good here. People loved the show and the only complaints were seemed to be about the voices, which was partly Justin himself. Only after it got popular did Sup Forums start hating it. I am going to enjoy the show, and there's no amount of "muh reddit show xd" memes that will stop me.

Hopefully when the show starts airing we'll have enough to discuss to drown out the autists. Reminder: it's best practice to not give them (You)'s, as they will eventually get bored if they don't get reactions.

bad post

Rick has access to infinate dimensions, he has to realize that god must exist in at least one of them

You can flip your quads upsidedown but I know it's you Super Satan.

Some of the translations make the number of the beast 616, from what I've heard.

Fpbp fuck Reddit and Maymay

>Dan Harmon knows Chris-chan hates pickles
>Sees what he did to Sony, Sega, Bronies and Sonic fanbase
>Creates Pickle-Rick so Chris wouldn't touch and soil the series

I really hope this is why he did it

...and for the last three months I thought the "I'm a pickle" thing was just one really stupid joke.

The people who did this have been repeating that shit to each other for months. And it looks like it will not get any better

XD best comedy ever I feel like a true intellectual
*dabs*

jesus, it's just a fucking cartoon, let it go

How do I upvote on here???
-Big Mike

But Rick thinks feminism is BS

>being this triggered
Lmao

>ITT: LEL REDDIT AND MAYMAY!

you're becoming what you hate Sup Forums.

>le formulate a logical argument meme

Hello red dit!

Sounds good to me!

Rick has said only one of those things

did Sup Forums start this? because it was the final god damn straw for me on Sup Forums...I do not even know if the new season started but fuck me it is annoying.
I thought better of Sup Forums

So the beast is the main marvel universe?

used to love all 3 boards seperatley and now I have to check the page to see which board I am on...I really do blame the jews at this point.

Indeed.

It was probably Sup Forums. Tumblr is our boogeyman.

>haven't been on Sup Forums in like a year
>wanted to see what other people thought of that live shitshow last night
>see this thread

yeah see you guys again never

Take me with you!

you won't be missed

it is one of the more annoying forced memes floating around and I did really like the first season when iy had some interesting one off episodes but this stupid shit put me off watching it so well done to whoever started it,it worked.

also I want to add why "getting scwifty" got a pass? that is really racist against Indians

Cheers.

I'm glad I'm still able to enjoy things even if other people don't. I hope I never end up like you, caring so much about others opinions that you can't enjoy anything for yourself.

Fuck off Randy

good for you user,I just hate forced meme on Sup Forums and you know what that place is like for warping you view on things.

FUCK OFF RANDY

why are rick and memey fans so sensitive about their show?

youtube.com/watch?v=c7LjLz2CRSY
>never once says she's wrong
>calls her out for saying that at a bad time rather than for being factually dishonest

Because they're redditniggers

Why is anyone sensitive about any show really?

>reddit is bad meme

This meme seriously needs to stop.

Let me tell you that I'm a major Sup Forums addict.

Sup Forums has given me a lot of good music to listen to
Sup Forums has given me quite a few high-quality torrent links and wallpapers
Sup Forums is full of video game tips (well it is when I go on)
/r9k/ is a great place to rant about your day and other stuff that's on your mind
Sup Forums is a great place to discuss what's on your mind about politics
Hell, even Sup Forums can teach you something if you go into the occasional info thread.

But, despite the stereotype that all Sup Forums users hate Reddit, I'm just as addicted to Reddit as I am to Sup Forums.

/r/atheism - despite some unsavory threads blocking up the area, it's a good place for discussions about things like the universe.
/r/dolan - if the only phrase you laugh at is "gooby pls" then this board is for you.
/r/imgoingtohellforthis - this board makes me glad that i'm not the only one who enjoys tasteless, obscene, and otherwise offensive humor.

I believe it's ok to browse both sites.

Sure, you believe it's okay. Other anons don't though. So get ready to be called a redditor.

this is copypasta isnt it?

I'm more of a Sup Forumsntarian than a what ever Sup Forums calls themselves as a group.

What happened to Sup Forums and Reddit?

Rick and Morty haters are the most obnoxious and vocal group in my experience

i think you spend too much time on internet

I'd love to see an episode or two in which there is a god and Rick has to eat shit. But if God exists in one dimension, He should exist in all dimensions. Unless for some reason He is incapable of travelling between dimensions. And if he can't do that, is He even God?

That picture triggers me so goddamn much. It has to be fake. Nobody could decide to put a symbol on a road and then get offended when it's driven on.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH