ITT: Perfect casting choices

>ITT: Perfect casting choices

Based Miz playing Based Booster Gold...

I'd watch it. Booster is definitely a far more interesting character than the Mechanical Negro.

>getting wrestlers to play superheroes

I hate this meme. This is probably the same type of person who shits on Fox for casting Channing Tatum to play Gambit. Wew

Fuck the Miz
Fuck Sami Zayn
Fuck Cody Rhodes

>This is probably the same type of person who shits on Fox for casting Channing Tatum to play Gambit. Wew

Tatum is a shit casting choice, though.

No thanks, his face annoys me.

People who say this are usually retarded.

You're literally being worked

People who cast wrestlers as superheroes are usually retarded.

Nothing in the world will ever top William DaFoe as Norman Osborn

You know i'm right.

How about Big Show as Greg Universe?

Fuck off Carter

Not really. He's charismatic and southern. Would be a better Shazam but he works for gambit.

Sean William Scott is the correct choice

With Paul Rudd as Ted

Greg is a canon manlet though.

You obviously know shit about Gambit if you think being Southern and charismatic makes him a good choice.
Wrestlers who can act should play heroes. They look more like them physically than most actors. Batista...perfect casting. The Rock... perfect casting. I mean what kind of moronic statement are you spewing out your cock sucker? Grow the fuck up. Wrestling is nothing but live capeshit to begin with.

>Cia I'm world wrestling entertainment

This meme that Miz has talent needs to stop, he's been a midcarder for a decade for a reason

KANE?

>Wrestlers who can act should play heroes

but most wrestlers can't act

>held the championship for 6 months
>main-evented Wrestlemania and won against Cena during the SuperCena period
Nice meme fag

he looks nothing like Cap

>>held the championship for six months
>has less time as champion than Sheamus
jej

>>main-evented Wrestlemania and won against Cena during the SuperCena period
so did kevin federline

Nah man, nah

>"You get a girl, take her back to your palace, then of course she can't refuse because of the implication."

Nearly, so very nearly, but I'm not too sure he looks wonky enough in the face to play Namor.

Like, the Sub-Mariner looks like one of Santa's elves, for Pete's sake.

He's the closest you could get irl to comics Namor without having it look fucking retarded.

Kill yourself, please.

and this guy looks nothing like Doctor Strange. Shut the fuck up retard.

Just give him facial hair and he does. Oh wait.

No matter which guy you're talking about, you keep proving you're a retard. Thanks

He's bad. He can't play anything beyond "chad".

Castings from the past, he'd be perfect.

Taskmaster and/or Orion

Joel McHale would make a perfect Booster, with Jason's bateman as the perfect Blue beetle.

I need it

I'm aware it's cheating but he would make a GOAT Dr Strange.

Jason Momoa would've been the only guy who could've done Namors eyebrows justice.

It's a light cheat though, wasn't Dr. Strange modeled after him?

Who should Timothy Olyphant play in the MCU?

The guy that plays the mountain on GOT as venom bane (with mask and tubes) voiced by Antonio Banderas or fred tastasciore

Dan Stevens would be a great Orion.

White Nick Fury.

He would make a great adult Cannonball, he did the accent in Justified.

Punk should of moved into the Hollywood game instead of getting his ass beat by tomato cans in the UFC

Would be a better Captain Atom

Yeah they're gonna go with some bullshit WWE guy who can't act his way out of a wet paper bag, Booster has to be charismatic and not professional wrestling tier charismatic unless they're planning on making a straight to video feature.

Too old, but she would make a perfect Lady Quark if they ever made a L.E.G.I.O.N. movie

I couldn't see Michael Weston as Norman Osborn. I'd like to see him as The Question though, his voice is pretty killer and would fit rather well.

Working yourself into a shoot brother.

This...this could actually work, especially against Dwayne.