So...wait. If he's dead, then how is he in the Flash right now?

So...wait. If he's dead, then how is he in the Flash right now?

Manhattan reverted New 52 Thawne into his Pre-Flashpoint self and then skeletized him when he dared to experience that glorious blue dick.

He can't stay dead. He's the only Reverse Speedster, so he'll never die. Not even Mahattan has that.

Thawne has raced up and down the timeline so much that hes practically a constant paradox

Thawne is living paradox, so even if he's killed he'll just come back

He is literally "My power is retconning" the super. He probably couldn't tell you how.

So

The Reverse Flash : the Speedforce :. Felix Faust : Magic

Why the fuck are you guys so retarded? Honestly, I cant believe 6 different people and you all lack the simplest fucking reading comprehension.

Reverse Flash's "death" comes later in his timeline. So for Reverse Flash everything happening in The Flash happens before his death in The Button.

But it literally showed his corpse in The Flash after he got the BBD and recover from it.

>Later in his timeline
Thawne's died multiple times already in different scenarios/timelines. His actual "end" is anyones fucking guess.

They never explicitly show him reviving I dont think, they just show the red flash in his eyes.
Sure, but I'm talking specifically about his death at the hands of Manhattan. They even show it IN the Button where Barry tries to stop eobard from going to see Manhattan and dying.

popular comic book characters never die. Thawne and barry will live forever

Buddy, that corpse in the morgue was post Button. Thawne revived from that encounter

A past version of himself that didn't encounter Doctor Manhattan yet.

holy shit are you retarded? do you not understand what I am saying? yes that corpse was from post button, but Thawne dying in the button comes later in his own personal timeline. And again, they never actually show that corpse reviving.

>lacking all of this reading comprehension

see

Did anybody in this thread actually read the comic or what

The Button Reverse Flash was pre-52 Thawne, the one who was in Flashpoint. Whatever happened at the end of Flash Point didnt happen because Blue Dick stuffed his Blue Dick in it so nobody died

Reverse Flash in new 52 was some other guy who was abused by his dad and his sister died or something i dunno but his costume was cool i guess, he died in Suicide Squad sometime

the Thawne from the flash comics from a few months ago is from the post new52 timeline somethingsomethingsomething different guy or something like that. this guy isnt the dude thats in prison right now in the Flash comics

i mean i know its not that simple but like, its pretty simple

i mean unless you're talking about the exact same thawne all from the same button comic then please ignore me and pretend i didnt just embarrass myself

ITT: comic books!

Him dying in the Button is later in his personal timeline than him dying in the Flashpoint which is later in his personal timeline than him getting necked by Barry

Paradox

Doesn't he remember the times when he was dead?

way to just completely ignore the point of the conversation