With another year until we get Fantastic Four back . How about we talk about our favorite runs and moments

With another year until we get Fantastic Four back . How about we talk about our favorite runs and moments.

You already posted my favourite run.
Favourite moment would probably be Johnny taking on the Annihilation Wave.

Yeah that was pretty awesome. Love when it is revealed Johnny's become the king of the negative zone. Just bought Waid's run and was wondering if Bryne's run has aged well.

I read the Marvel Essentials FF books a couple of years ago and really adored the entire Lee/Kirby run. In particular, I loved the B-Movie vibe a lot of the really early issues had like the first two issues with Mole Man and the Skrulls

Any recommended reading for solo FF characters stories? Like Marvel Two-in-one or any of the Thing/Torch solo series

Slott's eight issue run on the Thing is pretty good. Have any other characters from fantastic four had solos?

Johnny has had a handful of Spider-man/Human Torch minis. Speaking of which, Slott's Spider-man/Human Torch was pretty good.

Wait...
>wrote a solid Thing mini
>wrote a solid Human Torch mini
>wrote a Silver Surfer ongoing
Would.... would Slott be a good F4 writer?

Hey user, I think you'll love Waid, he's honestly my favorite FF run (art is a bit wonky, but what can you do). As for Bryne, I'm in the minority here, but I find his run essential for just how much happens during his run, but honestly it isn't my favorite. If you have some free time and can find some cheap trades or such, I think you should give it a try.

Slott wrote some fun stuff when Spiderman was part of the Future Foundation too, so who knows?

Anyone has the scene where reed help a suicidal man and then is present for his death ?

This is what marvel comics should be.

I would like to see Slott's run on FF. The Spider-man he did with fantastic four was pretty good. Plus if he takes Fantastic Four maybe he gets off Amazing.

>another year until we get Fantastic Four back
Huh? Someone wanna fill me in?

Marvel Two in One is apprently a testing ground for a new FF book. Marvel is still going with they cancelled it because it didn't sell well.

>Marvel Two in One is apprently a testing ground for a new FF book.
Sounds like bullshit to me. All it's meant to do is showcase the legacies and OCs by having Johnny and Ben kiss their asses.

Raining a lot today...

this shit give me feels
what number and run of FF is this?

I think the first half is from the Marvel Knights fantastic four mini where the family goes broke due to shenanigans. That's why Reed was applying to a temp job.

Whatever happened to the multiversal League of Richards?

Barring the terrible direction and writing...

How did you guys feel about the cast and visuals?

Mostly dead last I checked.

I think he'd be an okay writer on it. At least, I'd rather see him do it than Bendis.

What he also needs is an a-list artist on it.

This is stupid.
I understand his super suit stretching but his regular clothes? that should have not happened.

>what are unstable molecules
Holy shit, read a comic for once in your life. Why would Reed ever wear clothes NOT made from unstable mocecules.

I thought everyone besides Sue was great

What did Reed invest in shitty stocks again?

Why.. Why did I read that? Now I have something in my eyes and and..

>They're actually removing them from the video game

Im livid

Making Fantastic Four relevant should be incredibly easy. Elon Musk is essentially Reed dialed down from eleven to a... seven or such.

That's Perlmutter for you, pettiness, greed and spite personified.

Here's hoping that Homecoming will do well and change Fox's mind about working together to bring both the X-Men and Fantastic Four to the MCU.

Why would Sue teach English when she could be teaching science?

Or sex ed?

my favourite moment is when Doom is being awesome and perfect and right. *jerks off to Doom*

>you can keep using them as long as you unlock them before the deadline
>when's the deadline?
>in a few hours
>and the game is 30gb to download
Never even had a chance. Already have Reed and Ben, but not having Sue, Johnny and Surfer is a bummer. Oh well, realistically I probably never would have played the game again.

fantastic bump

Council of Reed was awesome.

I loved everything about Hickman's run
Also Reedsputin was a cool design

Eh, the piece of shit is gonna be dead by year's end, so you won't be missing anything.

I liked meeting the Legion of Reeds and seeing how 616 Reed stands out by loving his family, despite not always showing it

When did Doom wanting to replace Reed start?

If you could write a story for the Fantastic Four what would it be about?

I'd love to see more one-shots like the one storytimed a few days ago of Johnny pranking ben. More slice of life stories of the FF would be great.