I'm a little bit late to the party, but what does Sup Forums think about this?

I'm a little bit late to the party, but what does Sup Forums think about this?
There's apparently a writer in the New PPG that wrote himself into the show to romance up Blossom.

Given the chance, would you write yourself into a TV show to be with your waifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0KysaVgGixH
youtube.com/watch?v=DGVzt3sSGJM
youtube.com/watch?v=xSBSxZzRfyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut the fuck up you faggot

what was his name again?

Jake Goldman

He is a local hero. And because of his heroism we named some burger in his name.

vocaroo.com/i/s0KysaVgGixH

Autism.

Now that's great acting.

>what do you think
its fucking creepy and weird, especially because the guy looks like a total loser in person
>would you do it
fucking yes i wouldnt even hesitate, doesnt make it less creepy though

>Jake Goldman
Wait, I thought his name was Jake "I'm in heaven when she's seven" Goldman?

No, it's Jake "Powerpuffy Vagina" Goldman.

Wow. What a dick

Jake "I get a chubby when she's all nubby" Goldman

Wrong, it's Jake "ravioli ravioli cum in the ginger loli" Goldman

NuPPG was a mistake.

That was fantastic.

Really? I was told he was Jake "Just like the biblical god, I want an underage bod" Goldman.

Eh. My only real "waifu" from a television show was a real person and as real people tend to she got old and got married and, worst of all, had children.

The characters from animated shows I find attractive I can count on one hand and I'd safe myself the embarassmejt that Powerpuff Girls guy went through. Though, to be fair, at least in my case it wouldn't be a kid.

Personally I don't think its even nearly that terrible as Sup Forums makes it out to be and that there is a LOT of pots calling the kettle black here but at the same time, this show is awful and any anger that gets this show off the air is fine with me.

Holy shit, what episode does she meet Aku in?

Jesus shit how did they get away with that?

Although I did see that they edited it out through Max's review of the reboot

No, no, no, it's Jake "Self Inserting" Goldman

Oh he's inserting alright

You clearly were not around for those threads,

wasn't dexter thing because bleedman? also Sku thing i guess...

Also Dex x Buttercup is far superior..

This nickname annoys me to no end. Simply calling it "ravioli ravioli give me the ginger loli" rolls off the tongue better and me rhymes with loli.

You guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuys

It's not his fault, it was all just his friends making the character look like him and forcing him to voice him, literally nothing in his control

They didn't, that's an edit. The original...isn't much better, though.

Man you'll believe pretty much anything wont you?

>Given the chance, would you write yourself into a TV show to be with your waifu?

Hell no I can jerk off to the fantasy just fine, I dont' need to drag other people into that shit. Especially since that clearly can come back to bite you in the ass when (and I do mean when) people find out what's going on.

>Given the chance, would you write yourself into a TV show to be with your waifu?
Probably, yeah. Everybody who's ever met me already knows I'm an autistic loser, so what more is the rest of the world?

>would you write yourself into a TV show to be with your waifu?
More than likely, but I wouldn't design the character to look exactly like me.

Joke's on him he's not getting the Blossom, but another version made like 20 years later for a different show.

If you use "inside" instead of "in" it flows better.

It must be intensely embarrassing for the writer but I think as long as he's got enough friends or friendly acquaintances in the studio his career is probably fine. Unfortunately

Your impression is spot on A+++ my man

i thought it was all an inside joke from the team, which was how it got through in the first place

It's not actually a real controversy, gawker debunked it and these virgin nerds keep perpetuating the falsehood.

>Goldman
Sup Forums was right again

A little late? We've had, like, 30+ threads on this.

>gawker

why did we flip our shit for this anyways?

You newfriends are late to the party but that's perfectly fine. Welcome to Sup Forums, buddies! :D

Sup Forums is a blue board (see Tumblr affiliate) which means you guys and gals should get along just fine and don't have to worry about coming across any graphic, violent or sexist content (be on your best behavior, boys)!

Here on the Chans we appreciate LOL-worthy content, that means threads like these are a must have! Be sure to keep that flow of epic win coming so us Anonymous (we don't forgive or forget, remember that now) can make a better public image for ourselves.

If we all try our hardest and make sure more newfriends life yourselves are kept ROFL'ing we might finally be able to branch out into social media and really give those big-wigs something to worry about (we are legion)!

>this picture is related; let's all get along!

>Jake "Ask me about my Betty, I get all sweaty" Goldman
>Jake "No Aku! She's not for you!" Goldman
>Jake "If she orders a happy meal, her V-card I must steal" Goldman
>Jake "Ravioli Ravioli cum in the ginger loli" Goldman
>Jake "Diddle the doodles what eat my noodles" Goldman
>Jake "Older than five? My dick don't jive" Goldman

Because nuppg is an abomination, and now we have a reason to hate it that even normies can agree with us on.

Because this is a literal raping of our childhoods.

Switch Brick and Goldman.

Jake "Sugar, Spice and forbidden vice" Goldman

That shitty french laugh at the end got me.

Oh!

>Jake "No Aku! She's not for you!" Goldman

FOOLISH GOLD MAN!

Fuck that was good, user.

I know you didn't make this but holy shit this is amazing.

that was perfect user.
do voice acting.

I just have to wait for Nolan North and Troy Baker to die first.

wow, what a hypocrite

Decent

Brick x Blossom is best ship. Fight me.

>that background
youtube.com/watch?v=DGVzt3sSGJM

Funniest shit I ever read

>character is voiced by, written only by, and created by the same guy

I-its just an in-joke guys!

Shit taste faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSBSxZzRfyE

you guys make me sick defending a future pedophile...
Anyway:

Brick x Blossom x Aku

Everything is better with Aku

Fucking this. This is clearly bait shit, please for the love of God just drop any nuPPG anything and fucking let the cancer die already.

He's like the Tommy Wiseau of cartoons.

So if you guys hadn't seen , I'm guessing you haven't seen pic related either

Nobody actually drew the whole thing did they?

You sick truck

Oh yes they did.

Got a source for me senpai?

I've never personally seen the picture, just the dashed-through reply tags in threads it gets posted in.

The creeper could not even have a good taste

No one had Blossom as a favorite

So yeah. Total asperg.

>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying he's not a literal cuck who would get off on watching Aku fill Blossom with his unspeakable evil

I find it disturbing that a guy would go to these lengths. The only redeeming factor would be if he's somehow dating/married to the voice actress of Blossom, but still making a character to his likenesses and having a relationship with a little girls seems fucked up.

>Gawker
That's called Damage Control.