Literally the strongest mutant in the Xmen movies...

Literally the strongest mutant in the Xmen movies, he's unbeatable in the cinematic universe you just cannot defeat someone who moves faster than you can perceive information

he looks like an old lesbian

>In the movies
I thought this was cartoons and comic books. He's not unbeatable in either.

Quicksilver solo film where he defeats the villain within the first thirty minutes and spends the rest of the movie romancing a cute boy WHEN? Would actually be a good insight into how being a mutant affects daily life -- something the other X-Men films talk about, but never really show.

Also it'd be cute.

HE'S CUTE! CUTE!

I'll be completely honest, I preferred the MCU version

He was beaten on Apocalypse so, no.

How would he dodge if danger was quiet and behind him?

If we're gonna get "real world" with this, then anytime he punched anyone at super speed he would shatter the bones in his arm. If the dude ran into something or even stopped too quickly, he would suffer a massive fatal brain injury. At least DC acknowledges this problem, albeit with a hand wave magical speed force shenanigan.

meh it is implied that super speed comes with the package that immunifies the speedster from this kind of stuff.

Alpaca Lips beat his ass.

Plus psychics like Charles exist, and he freezes people's minds with a thought, regardless of their movement. Also telekinetics lifting him off the ground or holding him still. Ice man could probably beat him by freezing the ground. Magneto could him in place or create a field around him.

He's tricky, but not invincible or unbeatable.

You can beat him with telepathic attacks or super high level AOE

Just put down a few kapkan traps or frost matts before round start ez.

why doesn't he just lift at super speed and get mad gainz

that's why flash always wins

he looks like Cathy Bates

Holy shit, you're that fucking autist furfag aren't you?

This.

Fox Peter comes off as a cheap Wally West a.k.a every generic speedster personality ever

Eh, but you know for a character like MCU Quicksilver any kind of big aoe would just be used to give him another badass feat

>generic speedster personality

What do you mean?

pretty ironic when 616 version was considered the weakest mutant and an embarrassment to Magneto for so long.

He was considered a weak Avenger back in the day too.

No? Who? I'm definitely not a furry.