Would FemGoku be a perfect wife for Superman?

Would FemGoku be a perfect wife for Superman?
Would a half-kryptonian/half-saiyan be the ultimate champion?

FemGoku would beat him half to death before raping him for a super bastard.

No.

this would be a great thread for Sup Forums

>saiyan girl snu snu with her tail wrapped around your dick while she rides you, scenting you with her musk as she holds you in place by the neck, choking you, and all you can do is push against her big meaty dragon balls

Superman shouldn't have a wife way stronger than him.

I'm pretty sure that'd inevitably create a Legendary Super Saiyan, one strong enough to theoretically wipe out Dragon Ball before the story even existed.

>Would a half-kryptonian/half-saiyan be the ultimate champion?

Yeah, A monkey kid with super strength and uncontrollable thirst to battle. Plus having the sun to heal him and if you try to beat him up to death. He will come back stronger.

I think the kid will be like doomday without being ugly.

Female goku would just be cauli

I hate chi-chi more because there are cuter saiyans than her.

Clark is attracted to clever women, so no. Also Son Goku doesn't have the initials L.L.

>GirlDeku
Didn't know I needed this.

Nope. Supes likes his women bitchy and dominant. A female Goku would basically be the world's strongest ditzy coed. He'd probably have a fling with her at University before realizing she's not his type before graduation.

In which Goku is turned in to a woman by Bulma.. for some reason. At least that's what I'm told.

No, but femSupes would be a perfect wife for Goku.

I miss Shuirika.

>Saiyan-Kryptonian hybrid
>Can control their stored sunlight energy like ki

Unstoppable or unstoppable?

That is one well sculpted muscly war goddess. I want her to step on me.

If only she was given muscles in the actual show.

>Would FemGoku be a perfect wife for Superman?
Maybe in a Universe where Superman stayed a farmboy.
>Simple farmer that raises crops and has weekly barbecues, with a girlfriend that wolfs down everything he serves yet still keeps her figure, will start sparring with him at the drop of a hat then going back to cuddles the next.

>Would a half-kryptonian/half-saiyan be the ultimate champion?
On Earth? Hell yeah. The power of a sun-charged krytponian bolstered with super saiyan yelling would turn their kid into a living god.

And potentially still strong without a yellow sun. Strong enough that most beings wouldn't even know they were weaker without it. You'd need the true heavy hitters to even notice the difference.

Goddamn shitty animators.

Writing's pretty garbage too. Xenoverse2 managed to do a better Goku Black arc than Toei.

A lot of anime games seem to tell the story better than the anime/manga they're based on. Just look at the Ninja Storm series. Shit was fucking gold.

don't say that like it's a bad thing

A Saiyan-Kryptonian hybrid would mostly have unlimited Ki during the day and will gradually increase and peak at noon. And will gradually decrease and disappearing altogether by night.

fuck off Sup Forums

>would beat him
Nope

Going by Lois and Clark's taste in women a reformed femVegeta would be more attractive to Clark.

But still Clark isn't into people who mostly want to fight and ignore responsibilities for it, so most of the time it would be FemGoku harassing him for a fight, squishing and rubbing herself on him, and putting him in embarrassing situations.

But OP said Goku

Goku doesn't show his sexuality he's a fighting autist

I can think of a number of reasons.

They can condense a story that's already been told down to it's essential points. They don't need vague filler to pad out a 30 minute episode cheaply. 3D models, once made, are just a matter of animating them. Meaning quality will be consistent at all times. No sudden OFF MODEL stuff or jarring animation quality drop. Video Games are also a direct to consumer market. TV shows have to survive off marketing till a DVD release happens. That or rely on merch, and merch is hit or miss. This changes how they are handled internally. I'm betting video games spend more on animation than a TV show does.

Fuck off with this trying to make Goku a beta bullshit. Superman isn't her type anyway.

You realize Superman doesn't suddenly lose his powers a dusk?

Superman is totally Goku's type to spar with.

Ironically a femVegeta will be a better wife.

What about a Saiyan/Amazonian hybrid?

But Kale and Caulifula don't have tails.

That'd barely do anything for Saiyans. By the time they're ten they're bulletproof.

Yes but goku doesn't understand kissing. He never kissed chi chi so superman wouldn't be loved. He doesn't even think of his family as family just close friends

artist?

Yeah, but all that strength is pointless without discipline. That's why Goku is always ahead of Vegeta, Goku studied martial arts, Vegeta's style is just "beat them to a pulp". So a Saiyan with Amazonian training and discipline might be a bit stronger.

I doubt Amazons know how to rumble like mystical Asian turtle hermits.

because goku is mentally challenged.

Not to mention that Saiyans prefer strong willed women, so Amazonians would be more their style

>A sayain wife who eats a village's worth of food daily
>She doesn't cook
>She doesn't clean
>She'll only likes to train and wont get a job unless you force her to
>She also leaves all the parenting to you for any child she has

Not worth

Yes that's also why he's a menace

Shut up TFS

Plague of Gripes

Stated in the Japanese dub and the manga retard

She does it unconsciously or maybe thinking it will make him want to fight her because Goku isn't above applying dirty tactics to make people fight him

>femVegeta
TheoryClark has good taste

Well cauli's pretty much female goku so whatever happens with her romantically or sexually would probably be how fem goku would act but I could see what u said happing

do you really expect goku of all people to understand the concept of intimacy or really understand that chichi has to probably rape the shit out of him to have children?.

>really understand that chichi has to probably rape the shit out of him to have children?.
Seriously, fuck off with this TFS shit.

You don't see monkeys in nature documentaries kissing. Goku just slams.

>TFS

sometimes I think the world would be safer if Goku just left.

All the other saiyans did. Goku's just a retard

You mean like have Lois Lane be FemGoku?

Well he doomed 8 universes so ya and he's got a boner wanting to fight the gray ayylmao

Goku hasn't once demonstrated knowledge of or interest in sex and sexuality

those universes were going to be erased anyways, at least one of them has a fighting chance of being kept alive now

Hell no, she would be a terrible spouse going off of regular Goku

Chi-Chi was great when she still looked like the Ox King's daughter. Hell the Ox King doesn't even look like the Ox King, and hasn't for a while.

Why does Sup Forums like talking about Dragon Ball so much?

In over a google billi years. No matter how u slice it goku is a fucking menace

he got smaller

it's a good cartoon

Wouldn't she basically be Maxima?

Or maybe Barda?

Because Sup Forums mods are lazier than Sup Forums's

Well you can't discuss it on Sup Forums, so where else would discussion happen? Sup Forums?

The mods like db. It's not hurting anyone talking about this

>in over a google billi years
Source? I was under the impression it would happen sooner rather than later

Sup Forums
They at least use a Dragon Ball game like FighterZ as the OP

Zeno was planning on erasing them immediately, Goku just came along with an idea that's more fun.

Chichi raping an oblivious Goku has been a joke for years, calm down

The zenos are autistic so they'll forget and the grand priest doesn't give a shit

Zeno's an autistic child u can't trust anything he says

We already saw what happens when Zeno decides he wants to destroy a universe.

he falled through a fucking cliff and rekt his head.
...what would happen if someone wished for goku to fix that wound though?.

What if Clark found and adopted Kakarot? Would he even be a fighter?

He might stop talking like a gay hick

at least she trains and easily win any kind of martial arts tournament around the world, in essence fem.goku is a lot better than human women today.
she at least do something, rather than wife, fem.goku can be the perfect friend with benefits though.
she is fucking awesome.

It's Saiyan instinct to want to fight and get stronger.l, you can't get rid of that through conventional means. Breeding with humans seems to be the only way to filter that fighting spirit out of them, and even then it's not a sure thing

Sure the Saiyans would never arrive, Freeza would never be Earth's problem, the killer androids wouldn't be created, Cell would never exist, and Majin Buu would never return, but the world would still be ruled by King Piccolo and we can't have that. Even with all the shit Goku put Earth through it's still a net positive for him to be there.

He'd end up like Superboy but retarded

I don't think a boy raised by Clark would be as retarded as Goku. Goku lived alone on a mountain for a good deal of his formative years, only being taught basic martial arts before his grandfather figure died. I don't think Kakarot would crack his head on a rock under Clark's supervision either.

>the saiyans would never arrive
I highly doubt that, I mean, all dbz shit started with goku big brother searching for him.
at most, if goku lived in that world then raditz get his shit slapped, vegeta and nappa get utterly rekt but spared, frieza and his army arrive to earth only for superman to slap his shit too and destroy his army, so pretty much a simple issue and a typical problem that can be easily get rid off.

I think Gohan was just a freak in that sense.
Trunks and Goten seem to love the shit out of fighting.

Momo a cute

>Raditz only arrived to look for Goku because he was one of the Saiyan survivors
>without Goku they wouldn't know or care about Earth
>Vegeta and Nappa only went to Earth because Raditz learned of the Dragon Balls and told them about them
Without Goku being there the whole Saiyan saga would never happen.