Thinking of watching pic related, is it any good?

Thinking of watching pic related, is it any good?

Yeah it's great. Old SP vibes and a great musical to boot

Best cartoon movie.

as your watching try to pretend your a parent bringing your kids to see this movie in the cinema cause you thought it was a kids movie

This and the Beavis and Butthead movie were the only two good comedy animated movies based off of series.

Go see it, there's no reason not to.
Kek, that makes it so much more of an experience.

I really like the South Park Movie, It's got a really old school feel that's really easy to appreciate. I also like how theatrical it looks despite having the same assets as the show.

>Saddam
>Bigger, Longer and Uncut
>The literall Devil behind the kids

Try pretending to be retarded.

surprisingly great. hated South Park before watching it, it got me into the show.

Its great. Works as a comedy and musical. I think it actually won an Oscar for one of the songs?

At least the first act tries its best to tell any younger viewer that swearing and watching restricted movies will land you in trouble.

It's super, thanks for asking, all things considered it couldn't be better I must say.

Hell yes, go watch it right now.

It's way better than it has any business being. It is a legitimately good MUSICAL in it's own right.

You don't seem to understand how ingrained "Cartoons = Kid's movie" was (and maybe still is now to an extent) for parents.

It's the epitome of South Park. and Saddam is really fucking funny.

Nope. Was nominated but didn't win. Had it won, Trey Parker would now be an EGOT winner. Instead Phil Collins won for his Tarzan theme song and Matt and Trey skewered him in the Timmy 2000 episode.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE UNCLE FUCKERRRRRRR

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It's kind of insane how good this movie was, especially since it was right off the cuff of "lol so random poop fart" TV episodes before the show really hit its "ultimate satire whoa we're so smart" schtick the show is known for.

The music is great.

A+

it took me until 2008 to figure out the subtitle is a dick joke

t. born in 1985

It's a fantastic movie. It's one of the few that I can watch over and over because the scenes work so well on their own and the film is short enough that you can go through it at a brisk pace without feeling like it drags on.

Can't even think of a favorite song, they're all great, but I think Uncle Fucker deserves it just for being so purposefully offensive.

A little earlier for me but that was due to being European and not knowing about circumcision until way later in my life.

Funny, since Tarzan is remembered for Jane and not the music, whereas the South Park movie is usually remembered for the musical numbers.