What does Sup Forums think about this show?

What does Sup Forums think about this show?

Birch is so cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/w6946ft3pdd99k6/My Life Me caps etc.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=mNLJbiIVV5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The show is shit but I love Birch so much that I draw everytime I'm bored

Chris Hart would be proud.

draw her* woops

It's a mediocre sitcom and the weeaboo shtick is obnoxious as fuck.

But Birch is cute.

show us your drawings!!

More Birch for the weeb god!

I'm outside atm on Clover but if the thread is alive later on,I'll dump my sketchbook of Birches

nice trips, but now you gotta draw a cute Birch for us.

If the thread isn't alive then please just make your own thread. I look forward to your Birches. Farewell for now!

Funny how she also looks like the Goth Girl sorta type.

I was thinking about commissioning a gag pic (not really lewd) of Birch with my waifu Shareena from Detention but I'm not sure what artist to try. I thought about Herny but he gets expensive fast if you have more than one character.

Sup Forums loves goths. She probably wouldn't be as popular without the gothy clothes, even if she doesn't even seem to be into goth music or spooky shit or anything.

isn't that more punk than goth?

I guess so. They overlap a bit, though. Or they used to, when goth was a healthy subculture.

Birch reference sheet for artists' use.

Birch has lots of funny suffering faces as well

I've literally never seen this show outside of Sup Forums. Did this even air on tv at all at any point in time?

Rumor is that it was burned off in Canada during a cold winter month.

Draw request?
Birch or tittymonster Sandra

like I said in the last thread,
please draw a nervous Birch attempting exhibitionism.

is fucking weeabo shit and that girl is bland as fuck, god waifufags really has no taste.

When it comes to meek little kittens who look like they'd melt trembling in your arms, I'm welcome for suggestions.

damn she cute

C U T E

So that's where this comes from

No

Then why does it seem like everyone has heard of it?

Missed the "How to Draw Anime" craze by a good 5 or 6 years. Also, Canada.

NO

That expression is some old japanese anime or manga reference.

I can't believe it's been 6 and a half years. I still think Birch is hot and Mr. Towes is hilarious.

Because of the drama.

It took me a moment to notice she's wearing shorts instead of a skirt. It took me years to realize she was wearing pants instead of leggings or tights

leggings would make a lot more sense.

Shorts+trousers is fucking weird.

Maybe it was easier to animate a big blobby shape instead of legs.

It's some hipster attire that has 2 types of clothes combined into one. Like, a jeans that ends as a normal trouser, and a ripped shirt that has those thinner striped arms to it.

I've never seen that kind of clothing in real life and I have no idea what it could be called, but in theory it could be possible to make such clothes.

I vaguely remember hearing something about that. Any screens?

I suppose in-universe because she's a special snowflake/otaku Birch threw a pair of oversized cutoffs over some black pants to make her own unique style

>Missed the "How to Draw Anime" craze by a good 5 or 6 years.
Production was delayed by studio bankruptcy and IP being sold off. By the time it all shook out it had missed its chance.

I honestly wanna see this come back, but as a sort of light parody of anime in an American setting. It'll probably find more of an audience today than it did back then.

You say that, but I just pictured Birch in a sundress and now I have an erection.

mmph yeah that's pretty good.

gimmi Birch in North Face jacket, leggings, and running shoes (basically a Stacy). Or some hot make out session with Sandra

see

Is this the new MLP?

No the horse show was a runaway hit that even the normies noticed. MLM is some crappy Canadian cartoon forgotten by society at large and remembered by a bunch of weirdos on the internet either because
>They're laughing at how bad it is
>It's premise brings back memories about weebs in High School
>They want to bang the MC

it is

>07
the fuck is the rest?

mediafire.com/file/w6946ft3pdd99k6/My Life Me caps etc.zip

>cute girls fingering their bondage collars

It's better than Clarence at least, but that's not hard to achieve.

Supposedly this played in the u.s. on a dreamworks owned kids channel that only played in a few markets, PBJ. The channel disappeared, and with it did my life me. Even in canada it played on teletoon for a run and was never seen again. I'll bust a gut laughing though if it shows up on the new kids cable channel dreamworks is making, since they do apparently own the rights

Kappa Mikey already did that kind of thing. Flew over lots of peoples radars thanks in part to only being available on nicktoons network

>>They want to bang Sandra

level up pal

criminally underrated comment

Why are there posts that imply many anons watched this when it first came out though?

who here dated a Birch in middle/high school?
i did

I have to admit, that style is actually pretty nice.....
I'm stealing it, it's now my original creation.

not me but from a thread not too long ago some nice drawfriend did this

Still do, sadly.

>You say that, but I just pictured Birch in a sundress and now I have an erection.
I read this wrong and now I'm picturing Birch in a sundress with an erection

I recall the creator addressed Sup Forums anons with "their tiny boners". Also heard she based her daughter to create Birch.

Very nice!
This is pretty funny if true.

Yeah, that's true.

>Birch Small
>Willow Little

nah she aint

Every time I see art of this show I think it is fanart of this show.

also occasionally I get it confused with that CAN'T SHOW THIS IN A CHRISTIAN MANGA! shit

Any artists around willing to draw Birch being cute?

>nah she aint
youtube.com/watch?v=mNLJbiIVV5A

>also occasionally I get it confused with that CAN'T SHOW THIS IN A CHRISTIAN MANGA! shit
That's why I requested this

Molly?

Imagine if this had been as well made as The Weekenders. Weeaboo version of the Weekenders.

You devious devil you.

Yup, I was just trying to fill space. For some reason, i am grouping these thing together, I know, i know, Molly doesn't deserve to be group together with these things but I can't help it. They kind of in my mind as those "western anime" things.

these are hot as hell.

Now I want to see serenity and birch make out.

Wow asians are shit at facial expressions.

Your art is wonderful.

I can draw her in my sick fetish.

I want to get this timid qt drunk and knock her up!

good shit user

Well at least she finally grew some tits.

>you will never suckle on those budding milky breasts

oh wait, here's a touched up version of that pic

Why does he dress like a girl?

If Birch was actually a boy that would be the best possible timeline.

If I pull that off would he die?

she wasn't sticc so it was worthless

I just want to draw Sandra lewds

Go right ahead.

Requesting something like this for Sandra

I wish I did. Either then or now.

Why not both?

i know this is a birch thread but are there refs for the other characters?

I did it for you, user

Thanks

If there's anything titty-related wanted let me know now

Make her force Birch to grab her boobs while saying "this is what tits feel like!".

Sandra mocking Birch over her underdeveloped body is my sexual fetish.

I forgot about this shitty show. I wonder what would happen if they remade it at least a little decent.