Why is he____ such a bitch?

Why is he____ such a bitch?

tiny penis?

If some crazy fuck turned me in to a chick id be pissed too

rip benus

Robots don't have genders user unless they're men :^)

Also it's worth pointing out that Arcee being a crazy tranny got retconned.

Now she's just plain crazy.

>Arcee has always been worst girl
>Gets to be female face of the franchise (in so far as there is one) because "muh movie"

>Now she's just plain crazy.
She's been less crazy lately though.

And lemmie guess, Windblade is best girl?

Probably not best girl, but better than Arcee without a doubt

I would be open starting a debate over who deserves the title "best girl."

Everyone knows that my OC BW waifu is best girl

...and the whole fucking thing was pointless anyway because it turns out there's an entire planet of female Transformers out there.

Tell me more about this OC waifu of yours

Arcee missed the war almost entirely, but loves murdering Decepticons because she just does.

Ratbat, Sunstorm, Blot, Triggerhappy, Bombshell, Astrotrain, all gone. Who will avenge them?

They killed fucking Astrotrain?

Fuck, I'm glad I stopped reading

I'm voting for Strongarm. Windblade is Ok (except the RiD version, which was awful), Chromia is Arcee-lite and Arcee is best forgotten. The others have lately been mostly background scenery.

Oh, and Pyra Magna sucks, too.

I.. I don't wanna, you'll make fun of me ;_;

Windblade is best

Nautica is close second

It can't possibly be worse than most stuff on dA, FF.net or tumblr.

I think Nautica could be a contender, but I feel like she'd need to actually get in a cartoon first before she could stand a chance against Arcee, Windblade or Strongarm

I like Velocity and Moonracer a lot in terms of design, I'd like to see them develop into something more than background characters

He's supposedly not dead, but he's in three pieces and apparently being held in living stasis by some alien parasite? He's also in MASK and nobody really cares about MASK so who knows.

Best girl coming through

His head fell to Earth in the MASK annual, and is in some strange state between alive and dead, so he might be coming back eventually.

Getting new toys didn't bring Hardhead, Scrapper, Triggerhappy or Bombshell back in the comics, and Galvatron got killed around the time he got a new toy, so Astrotrain getting a Titans Return toy may not mean anything.

>Windblade
>not Strongarm
Get a load of this fag!

It's a pity that Nautica has been pretty much stuck with just relationship plots in the comic, so seeing her in a cartoon would be great. And I agree, all three of them have a nice design.

That's a dude who is also dead

>Strongarm
>not Starscream
Get a load of this fag!

shh, they have no gender user, its ok, you won't be gay

I want to buff her thighs with my dick until they glow like the face of God.

Predacon transmetal panther babe, does infiltration and spy work, is a bad shot so sprays and prays, has a body built for bedrooms (robot form, i dunno what kind of bedrooms large cats have nor want to know), but is pure because waifu. Uses looks and charm to get her way but blueballs people for comedic effect. Not so much evil as 'If I can get away with it, why shouldn't I?" you kinda saw with Black Arachnia for a while. Never came up with a particularly good name. I know, lame.

My only real criticism is
>Predacon
>Panther

You know the rules
Mammals, birds, fish = Maximal
Reptiles, amphibians, arthropods = Predacon

Traitor?

Serious question, are there any particularly good transformers games?

Coincidentally, I was just watching a gameplay video of Transformers: Forged To Fight. If it's particularly good or not, I can't answer.

What about Ravage?

Though Ravage is based on a mammal he's not technoorganic and also his alt mode is a cassette tape, so he's a cassetticon or Soundwave's son or whatever they're called

still counts

i thought it was more they retconned the reasons for the shockwave doing it?

from introducing gender to just reintroducing gender

I thought some crazy guy did it not Shockwave, it aint logical enough to fit his MO

Aha haha... eww.

Either way, they make a point of having Arcee saying that she's what she was supposed to be, so whatever happened she is what she is now, and also her memory may be completely unreliable anyway because A) she's crazy and B) she was tortured other ways that made her crazy

War for/Fall of Cybertron

(I think he's being sarcastic)

Arcee hasn't been crazy for YEARS now. Like, for 5 years now. That's half a decade.

Nickle is best girl.

They wanted to do an experiment where they flipped his dick inside out.

But then they forgot robots don't have dicks. So they had to weld one on to him, just to flip it inside out. So yeah, I can see why Arcee has a case of the Mondays.

Fun fact: Arcee was crazy for a grand total of... three issues. Her first three issues, to be exact.

m8 i'm about to blow your mind

She's pretty Axe Crazy all the time though. 'Bot's got a list of issues longer than how far Luna 1's traveled.

The initial "introducing" gender bit was iffy from the beginning anyway, since the very same issue establishes they have it. Furman just couldn't into gender discussion.
Anyway, all we ever knew about Jhiaxus's intentions came from an uninformed Arcee, so I wouldn't call it a retcon. More like a clarification.
Not really? While she was definitely violent, everything Arcee did post-revolution was calculated for the betterment of a noble cause, even if the means to that end got a bit messy. You could say the same for a lot of the cast. I mean, Bumblebee tried to blow up someone's head.

Sorry, post-REVELATION.

Correction: her first four issues.

>Entire toyline based around headmasters
>Includes several examples of characters being headmasters when they weren't previously
>No Sunstreaker toy

Nautica > good in any way.

No, she broods and broods over "man I feel like my terrifying bloodlust distances me from everyone, oh well, time to decapitate some dudes".

She may not be literally frothing at the mouth crazy but she's still pretty unstable. At this point it's downgraded to social anxiety and possible ptsd/poor impulse control.

Titans Return is about TITANmasters.

Of which I'm pretty sure there's only one or two in-canon examples anyway.

Also, Sunstreaker is getting a Masterpiece figure. It comes with that goofy alien mask from that one forgettable episode of the G1 cartoons where they got hired by hollywood.

>but she's still pretty unstable
Again, not really. She was leading the Autobots for a while and was doing a pretty good job of it.
There are many, many examples of in-canon Titan Masters. Toy bios and catalogs are canon to the TF multiverse. Shreddicus Maximus is canon.

War for Cybertron, and Fall of Cybertron which are pretty decent third person shooters. Rise of the Dark Spark (the third game) got touched by Bayformers and was tainted but the Cybertron segments are passable.

Transformers Devastation is a good G1 based brawler made by Platinum.

The first movie game is great ONLY ON THE DS. Yes, you read that right.

TFA DS is also great, the only fault is a lack of level select post-game.

Well I guess I'm just wrong about everything.

Here's a more reaction imagey version.

Imagine if you wanted to boner but had no penis.

It's why MtF are always angry as opposed to FtM, they don't realize this until it's too late.

Strongarm or Nautica are best girls

Worst are Arcee and Pyra Magna.

Windblade is just eh.

>Arcee missed the war almost entirely, but loves murdering Decepticons because she just does.

I always assumed she was just a bloodthirsty pychopath and since the autobots held sway over her, they pointed her in the direction of who they wanted to kill, which typically happened to be a decepticon.

For the most part it's the con's that tend to open fire first, and Arcee will always gladly defender herself with murderous glee.

After Megatron's attack on new Iacon and Starscream banishing everyone she really starts to realize that she'd like to be part of something, and it's the autobots she identifies with most, what with her whole "No one should be forced into something they're not" deal with the Enigma.

So she really goes from a murderous psychopath to just an overeager blood knight.

bots don't have it to make it to hollywood like cons