Niko and the Sword of Light series is coming soon. Now with a girl companion

Niko and the Sword of Light series is coming soon. Now with a girl companion.
youtube.com/watch?v=XP_-OC_WAtg

Looks gay. You failed, shill.

Oh no, how dare you to criticize this new Woke series, you filthy MRA pol loving Drumpfkin
Ugh,misoginy

why are you replying to yourself

The MC design looks like shit.

I saw the pilot a while back, I'm kinda disappointed by the switch to flash animation and the lighter by-the-numbers tone this seems to be going for.

I dunno, I'll still watch it though. Gotta use my Amazon Prime subscription for something.

It's Titmouse. It was always Flash animation.

>Niko
>literally the opposite of kino
pottery

Is she flavor of the month material?

i hate that art style

Uh

>The rest is a piece of cake
>I love cake
Got a chuckle.

The tone wasn't that dark in the pilot either. It was always kinda kiddy, but with a dark foreground.

Besides, trailers don't always depict an accurate tone.

More like flavor of the week. She'll probably last as long as the pink elf from Marcus Level.

Not really digging much from this show. Not digging the protag, not digging the designs of the cute critters, the evil monsters and the waifu are ok at best.

The opposite would be onik, dude.

My real problem is the voice of the kid. He sounds way young, like 7 years old.
I can get used to the style, it looks better than most shit airing on CN, Nick and Disney.

At the very least, I'm glad Netflix and Amazon have been slowly making more non-cape action cartoons.

Does this mean Eddie and the Realms Eternal still has a chance?
Please tell me it does

Why does this look derivative of...everything.

Maybe. Niko lost the contest, but it ended up getting picked up for a full series anyway. I think that might've been mostly because it won an Emmy.

Unfortunately, the offerings for Pilot Season look more and more slim every year.

What's up for this pilot season? Is there anything at all for animation?

It already passed, and there weren't a lot of shows. Only one adult animated comedy called "The New VIPs.", which looked like shit.

Perhaps Amazon will consider giving Cartoon Saloon a second chance?

hmm, maybe.