I'm still mad

I'm still mad.

>kill the two most prominent X-Men for no reason with no ramifications

Who isn't?

aaron kuder is a discount frank quitely

Rightclops will have his comeback and join the Avengers soon enough.

Cyclops and who else? People like Madrox, but he's nowhere near "most prominent", and Alchemy was a Literally Who?

me too, OP
now he's never gonna give it to us

Cyclops was so right, even a fake mental construct of him made by Emma was right. Really makes you think...

Inhumans was a mistake.

i guess you can say it was inhumane to add the to the story

I'm not sure how I feel about that. He's been a mutant champion his whole life, I'm not sure how it would turn out in Avengers. That said, it would be great to see him doing general heroics in the greater Marvel Universe.

Cyclops. Wolverine. Xavier. Jean, but thats to be expected.

>Cyclops. Wolverine. Xavier. Jean, but thats to be expected.

Cyclops was the only one of those to die in Death of X, though. "two most prominent X-Men" didn't die there.

Xavier died in AvX, Wolverine died in 'Death of Wolverine', surprisingly enough, while Jean has somehow stayed dead for around 15 years by now.

user what is the read list post Death of X, i been dump Marvel for shitty, but i wanna cacht up with the mutants

>try to make sympathetic sides, without actually making the cause or characters sympathetic
>try to make villains, while having them act rash under totally normal circumstances, such as fighting an ethnic cleansing cloud

Civil War 2 had this problem as well. Yes, we understand we want you to see how awesome your new iterations of heroes are. Yes, we like it when villains do fucking evil stuff, especially if it's a backstab. No, it does not make your heroes awesome if you have them backstab and commit warcrimes on other heroes, give 'muh patriotism' as an excuse, and without even a hint of irony, 'love to hate' or any internal conflict.

Seriously, how did Marvel make Tony Stark the reasonable one in a Civil war comic? The MCU managed it sure, but comic Tony is double the bag of doomsday dicks. How do you make him seem reasonable, and unintentionally as well?

>Had the perfect chance to tie up the decade long character development to anti-villain or just villain.
>Fuck it all up and make him too good.
>Still try to call him hitler.

I am still shocked Marvel fucked this up so hard.

I wouldn't say Tony was reasonable in CW2, he was just less unreasonable than Carol.

kuder seriously half assed this.

Why did Cyclops job in Secret Wars?

What was the point of bringing him to the battleworld?

Doomwank.

Hickman had a bigger arc for him and Jeen but editorial killed the story

I've started reading x-men lately, never checked them out before.
Mostly focusing on stuff with cyclops, with some emma thrown in there.
I'm taking a great liking to him.