Death Battle

It's that time again, post your Sup Forums related Death Battles and have other anons argue over who would win.

Starting off with a classic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9T5QzLD5koc
youtube.com/watch?v=e2aQBVBRLCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shinji Ikari Vs. Steven Universe

Reminder that is from a list leaked from one of the researchers from months back.
Somethings were still subject to change so don't take them as final.
Certain matches that aired aren't on it (Sub-Zero vs Glacius for example) while matches like Voltron vs Megazord, Carol vs 18. and Scrooge McDuck vs Shovel Knight were on it.
There's also a chance he may be bluffing on certain ones.

NARUTO VS ICHIGO (please be a rejected match)
STAR FOX VS ROGUE SQUADRON
BLACK CAT VS CATWOMAN
WONDER WOMAN VS SHE-RA
SONIC VS MARIO: GRUDGE MATCH
SEPHIROTH VS VERGIL
SMOKEY VS MCGRUFF (gag match announced years ago)
BALROG VS TJ COMBO
DAREDEVIL VS NIGHTWING
LUCARIO VS RENAMON
GOKU VS SAITAMA (nobody wins this, nobody needs this, fucking kill me)

the chin easy.

who could eat more

Depends on what day it is

Goku VS Saitama

for what purpose? Just to continue Goku's loss streak while Vegeta continues his win streak?

remember their deadpool v.s. pinkiepie one? ah, good times
youtube.com/watch?v=9T5QzLD5koc

Really? I'll pick "The girl who has actual powers" over "Well trained blind guy" myself.

Youtube views

This is one-sided and entirely decided by whether Shinji has his Eva.

>Goku vs Saitama

Oh I want to see this so bad. The weeb tears would be AMAZING.

"We have here an entire planet of lasagna.
Aaaaaand GO!"

Daredevil can react to bullets and deflect them. It doesn't help Toph that he's sensitive enough to figure out that she's blind and seeing through vibrations and acrobatic enough to keep in the air. Depending on the environment he can just hang off stuff and drop her with a thrown billy club.

I give it to Mat.

What if she goes full metal armor?

Well shit i forgot about that. I suppose she could still be concussed while in it with enough rebound shots of the billy club.

I'd give it to Mat in an environment that he can work in like a city. In a flat arena Toph might win though. All she needs to do is time an AOE attack just at the right time and she wins.

I once had a dream where they announced Jesus vs Centipede (from the arcade game) and I was confused by it
When I woke up I realized that the connection was that Jesus divided bread and fish while the Centipede gets divided upon getting hit

I'd watch it

>SONIC VS MARIO: GRUDGE MATCH
It's gonna have the exact same fucking result. It's like Goku v Superman 2. If anything Sonic's only gotten stronger since then and the powerups Mario's gotten since then are paltry in comparison
>GOKU VS SAITAMA (nobody wins this, nobody needs this, fucking kill me)
At this point they're just rubbing it in
>NARUTO VS ICHIGO (please be a rejected match)
It's gonna happen user.

>Not wanting Goku vs Saitama

Why the hell wouldn't you want to see this? This sounds glorious.

One Punch Man isn't over yet

Because we all know how it'd turn out. Yeah it'd produce salt, but it's hitting the same fanbase again that you've hit a few times now. Granted, it'd be renewed salt after the last 2 DBZ fights were victories in their favor but still.

Also I just hate reusing characters for matchups because it feels lazy. Shadow v Mewtwo was lazy and crappily done

Shadow vs Mewtwo was supposed to be longer but the animator was tired of doing vs matches and wanted to get it over with

So if Daredevil>Toph, then Daredevil>Gaara?

we don't talk about that episode

I can't blame him. Matchup was dumb anyways, and I say this as a massive Sonic AND Pokemonfag

Metal v Zero should be alright though. Not amazing but there's not a lot you can really fuck up here in terms of research, especially since they seem to be sticking with X era Zero and using one model of Metal instead of conflating all of them (That's based off PV though)

>hitting the same fanbase

But "STOP BULLYING ME AND MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!" salt is the best salt.

>Know how'd it turn out

I'd love for Goku to win. The freak out would be delicious.

Because Star Fox vs Rogue Squadron would be a cooler match up for Torrian to animate

It would be. But couldn't we have both?

She-Ra vs Wonder Woman also sounds like a lot of fun. But the two DC vs Marvel fights suck. It's two non-powered characters against two super-powered characters. This is like Bane vs Venom all over again. Why are they feeding Marvel easy wins over DC?

It's what the viewers want
Why bother to complain?

>Why complain?

Because they're curbstomp matches when there are so many more interesting Marvel vs DC matches they could do like Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange or Namor vs Aquaman.

It's like Flash vs Quicksilver. It's a no-brainer who wins those matches.

It was a reference to this
youtube.com/watch?v=e2aQBVBRLCg
But yeah, I agree on that

Guts vs Jack

Makuta vs Aku

Devilman vs Hellboy

Day vs Night

>catwoman vs black cat
I don't know anything about Marvel. Who would win Sup Forums ?

Bruce Wayne vs Clark Kent

>hasn't even fought someone who has busted a planet on screen, zero range beyond hand to hand or flight, no serious hand to hand training.
>vs multi-galaxy buster at absolute minimum, universal at maximum wank, capable of generating projectiles and beams of comparable strength, infinite flight, teleportation, and an extremely skilled martial artist.
Hmmmmmmm, it's a toss up.

See, that's called logic, but they'll ignore that because One Punch Man memes. The fight will end with Goku beating up Saitama for 3 minutes only for Saitama to get bored, hit him once, and leave

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern. To make it fair we'll use one of the heavier weight class GL's, like Ion Sodam Yat.

If Surfer shows up and the bring up that arm-lock thing I swear to god...

Goku Would fucking win easily, Saitama isn't even on the same tier bro. OPMS best feat is "maybe" planetary.

SS would still win. Even a Silver Age Green Lantern would still lose to SS. Silver Age Lanterns are herald-level but SS is top-tier herald-level.

A better matchup would be Nova vs Green Lantern.

>Character never loses
>So it means the character can never lose

I hate One Meme Man.

Batman VS predator

The Character is mean't to literally be unbeatable though. If he had an actual fight or lost that would defeat the entire purpose of the character.

Black Cat because she actually has some super powers like enhanced physicality or luck manipulation.

Night because there's more darkness than light in the universe.

Devilman because of devilbeams and can fly. Hellboy is a shit shot, although the Samaritan's bullets would certainly leave a dint.

Bruce Wayne is a drunk playboy who lives on his parents money. Clark Kent is a hard working journalist that grew up on a farm. Kent bodies him.

Depends on the specific predator. Some preds are weak as fuck like the ones in AvP.

Jack, but it would be close.

Bruce Lee in (insert movie here) is meant to be literally unbeatable. If he had an actual fight or lost that would defeat the entire purpose of the character.

But he would still get his ass beat if he fought anyone with superpowers.

>Bruce Lee in (insert movie here) is meant to be literally unbeatable. If he had an actual fight or lost that would defeat the entire purpose of the character.

>But he would still get his ass beat if he fought anyone with superpowers.

Not really, Bruce Lee is hardly a parody character who kills everyone in one punch. He has actual fights and sometimes even loses. Saitamas entire gig is being unbeatable, not because of Plot-Armor but because he's literally a joke.

That's literally "he's the hero and heroes always win" line of thinking. He doesn't have his plot armor on in a crossover fight.

GOOD FIGHT IDEAS:

Jason vs Casey Jones

Tron vs Bob

Aquaman vs Namor

Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange

Bullseye vs Deadshot

GaoGaiGar vs Eva-01

NICOLE vs SHODAN

Paul Atreides vs Nausicaa

Usagi Yojimbo vs Leonardo

Carnage vs Alex Mercer

She-Hulk vs Caitlin Fairchilde

Space Battleship Yamato vs OS Enterprise

>That's literally "he's the hero and heroes always win" line of thinking. He doesn't have his plot armor on in a crossover fight.

Perhaps you should watch the show? If we go by feats than sure, but it's very clear that he wasn't even trying. It's hard to judge Saitama.