Superman 2010 #705

Does anyone have the page, when sups finds the kid in the basement?

This?

Can someone please storytime Grounded I want to see supes ball out

>Can someone please storytime Grounded I want to see supes ball out
Sure user.

I am sorry Sup Forums.

I love you

its just so good..solid panel after solid panel. fuck, as a creator i wish to make something this sound some day

So can anyone explain what the new krypton arc was all about?

The Bottle City of Kandor expanded back to full size. In the process the Kryptonians used their crystal tech to create a new planet around it. Ta-da, New Krypton was now orbiting in our solar system. Superman went "native" to figure out if they would be a danger. His aunt was the leader and they went and put Zod in charge of their military. (I think it was Zod?) Anyway. With Superman trying to size up Ne Krypton Cadmus was getting up to some old tricks. The Guardian was back in action in Metropolis. Mon-El was trying to fill his shoes. Kara was getting to know her parents again and decide how she felt about them trying to adhere to Kryptonian society in light of what she came to experience on Earth. And Chris Kent and another Kryptonian who was Kara's childhood friend had taken up the rolls of Nightwing and Flamebird, who were avatars of Kryptonian gods.

Four books a month. I really REALLY liked it. But sales weren't great. Probably because Supes himself seemed to be relegated to such a small position and Robinson's return to DC was marked by a few shaky awkward early arcs that hindered the reception of his Mon-El. So it got cut short and wrapped with with War of the Supermen.

Also, there was NO hint that he "lost touch" with Earth or anything. He was still married to Lois, etc etc. He was keeping an eye on New Krypton. Strazynski went melodramatic for reasons that escape every person who read New Krypton and we get this 12 issue mess.