So what does Sup Forums think about Cuphead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20Rt7NugRMs
gamesradar.com/we-quit-our-jobs-remortgaged-our-houses-how-relentless-passion-made-cuphead-a-reality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would Sup Forums have an opinion any different from Sup Forums the board you came from shitter?

I really hope that you can turn off the blurry filter. Kind of a deal breaker for me... a game should not make you feel like you need glasses

im still waiting for the giantess lewds of this gorgon.

The only vidya I'm looking forward to

I wanna fuck that gorgon.

Already confirmed you can.

About damn time. As excited as I am for Cuphead it's the only time I've been interested in a game purely for its visuals. At least they didn't spend all that time turning it into a fighting game.

You really can't talk about the game on Sup Forums what makes you think you can talk about it on Sup Forums?

Cuphead as a boss rush: good art, good gameplay

Cuphead as a bigger game: good game, irredeemable gameplay

Look at this shit and weep for what could've been: youtube.com/watch?v=20Rt7NugRMs

>At least they didn't spend all that time turning it into a fighting game
They did and it's awful. See

Holy shit, that looks visually incredible, I don't think I've ever seen a video game that looks that much like a cartoon before.

But wow does it look goddamn boring. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make it a shootemup?

I don't see he problem here. I mean it's just more content and besides the bosses are still the main levels these are just to collect coins. We've also only seen 2 of the platform levels also so they might get better.

>a game should not make you feel like you need glasses
tfw all games make me feel like i need glasses
tfw i need glasses

Cuphead is day one for me. They captured the nightmare fuel look of 30s/40s toons perfectly

>After E3 2015, StudioMDHR was ready to fully commit to its initial “dream scope” for the game. “We realized that there were a lot of people out there that wanted what we were doing,” says Chad. “My brother and I quit our jobs, remortgaged our houses and began expanding the team. This was our chance to actually deliver the game we wanted to make all along, rather than the cut-scope game we originally planned with a three person team.” It’s a gamble that could easily have backfired on the brothers. Hello Games and its overly ambitious No Man’s Sky is a prime example of a studio throwing everything they have at the game and, for the most part, failing to meet expectations. Tellingly, Hello Games has been incredibly quiet ever since, kept firmly out of the spotlight by Sony.

gamesradar.com/we-quit-our-jobs-remortgaged-our-houses-how-relentless-passion-made-cuphead-a-reality/

What genre of game would you have made it?

Besides the creators were fans of old Treasure shooters like Gunstar Heroes and Alien Soldier. So naturally the gameplay would be inspired by those titles.

Wish I had the balls to quit my job and follow my dreams.

How would one stick it in a mermaid's lower half? Do you use the same methods a male fish does when mating?

What would John K think of this?

Does she get you erect?

Ask him yourself on twitter or some shit if you actually care.

Gotta love Fleischer toons

That's shit's beautiful. I don't understand your post, though. Is the video something you like or dislike? What was it you wanted out of this game?