twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SU is haram, yes.

Pretty much
is there a full video on liveleak?

Yes, because OP watches them.

he's not lying though

Cartoons have been faggy since Bugs Bunny desu

iI'm pretty sure he's not my brother.

Prophet Muhammad rightly prophecied about Disney's growing power.

Memri tv is always right.

>tfw Muslims tried to save Marvel

Please tell me this shit is real.

No, they're all edits. But the memritv thing was real, just not the memes.

They talk like that tough.

Who cares about what pagan shit skin has to say about anything. I will be glad when we forcibly show these people that we will not live by their retarded rules on life.

youtu.be/MmXTrTluab8

They're not edits, here is the clip which OP's picture is from

Memri TV is real. They go out of their way to find the craziest snippets of Arab TV to translate into english, and they will favor an uncharitable translation over a favorable one. Then the craziest ones of those get turned into memes, and those get edited (May Allah forgive me for saying he is an Albanian is real, May Allah forgive me for saying he is a leaf is an edit.) Because they translate uncharitable and highlight the worst aspects of Arab TV, they're accused of being Israeli propaganda, but they don't need to go far to find those bad aspects.

Memri TV is real. They go out of their way to find the craziest snippets of Arab TV to translate into english, and they will favor an uncharitable translation over a favorable one. Then the craziest ones of those get turned into memes, and those get edited (May Allah forgive me for saying he is an Albanian is real, May Allah forgive me for saying he is a leaf is an edit.) Because they translate uncharitable and highlight the worst aspects of Arab TV, they're accused of being Israeli propaganda, but they don't need to go far to find those bad aspects.

They are muslims after all so.... them and Sup Forumsacks just like a broken clock, they can bring actual good points twice a day sometimes, we just usually dismiss their ideas for their collective batshit insane mindset

nothing can be as gay as anime

youtube.com/watch?v=j7IpMIhR6Yg

Interesting stuff, thanks for the explanation user.

Sup Forumsacks and muslims really sound alike, pic related.

>They live on a beach on an island