Sum up Sup Forums in one image

sum up Sup Forums in one image

This, nothing can top this.

I think you may be talking about Sup Forums

Sup Forums does occasionally like a thing, rarely, like once a year at least

>implying the janitors and mods don't double down on furry stuff

The only right answer

No meat touching, ma'am.

It's actually scary how accurate this is.

Is this supposed to be a joke? It's actually like that.

You know where you belong.

I go where I please, nigger.

Retard

DESIGNATED

>implying its not true
>implying I don't belong here on Sup Forums
>being this much of a faggot

But he's right. Marvel has been on a multi-years crusade to replace all the straight white guys with women or PoCs. Every single major Marvel male character has gotten this treatment. Thor, the Hulk, Captain America, Spider-Man etc. Sure, the legacy characters are theoretically still there but they are not the ones Marvel is pushing. Bonus points for the legacy Captain America having his reputation permanents ruined by turning him into a literal Nazi.

>Sup Forums love cartoon X in season one
>season 2 is total dogshit and Sup Forums leaves it behind
>faggit now likes the new lowest common denominator show and jerks off about it being the second coming
>Sup Forums neither likes the cartoon, nor likes cartoon X getting paraded as the best shit ever
>Sup Forums now goes from disliking show X, to hating it

Yeah, that's pretty accurate.

or Sup Forums can stop being a giant bitch and just admit that season 1 was ok and season 2 is bad

But both reddit and Sup Forums love to fondle Disney/Marvel's balls.

OP specified Sup Forums, not all of Sup Forums

If that's not me

Change 'peter' to 'user' and this could be a banner

Pretty sure there's an edit of that.

It is.

Its perfect.

very cafca esqua

I remember the first week Undertale came out.
Sup Forums wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.
I downloaded it and played it about a week later when I got a little extra money.
By then tumblr and reddit had embraced it and when I went to Sup Forums to talk about it they told me to fuck off.
Never seen the tide turn in the space of a few days like that from pure loving fun to abject repulsion.

>user Sup Forumsmrades aren't in blue mask with red domino masks

That's pretty accurate. Essentially it's a cabal of hobnobbers.

Of course, these SJW based comics are doing horribly.

What fictional cyborg mouse thing?

I remember when I was banned for a post I made in a LOL thread, that had no comments, and the thread was dead for about a day.

Janitors are cancer.

What???

Strategos Six from Ava's Demon

This is the most Sup Forums related image that will ever exist

Thanks.

>their new look is that ugly sidecut thing

What a disappointment.

>newfags in charge of making screencaps

>Sup Forums is the only authority you can trust to decide whehter an episode is good or bad
>Sup Forums only like good cartoons and good episode because Sup Forums is omnisicent and is never wrong
Fuck off

I hate it but for a different reason.
I can never talk to anyone about Underrail, a game with a similar name but is incredibly different.
I hate that bullshitting memefuck of a game.

When I saw Underrail on the Steam new release lineup, I could have sworn it was a well-timed similarly-named cash-in trying to ride the coattails of Undertale's popularity, since it came out a couple months after Undertale.

I'm so sorry.

Haha you tell'em, how will he recover?

Don't worry, user.
I thought the same thing, I'm just glad I took a second look.
Still waiting for the DLC and for Styg to hurry up and put the soundtrack up for sale.
Motherfucker needs more of my money, I only had one friend to buy the game for.

That's because Undertale is genuinely shit and offensive to me on a personal level.

The one sin a game can commit that I cannot forgive is attacking the player for playing the game the way it is meant to be played.

Why am I laughing so much at this?

Because you're a fucking idiot.

*your

Apply you'reself.

I want to fuck Agrias!

But rick and morty is literally pleddit tier humor

>The one sin a game can commit that I cannot forgive is attacking the player for playing the game the way it is meant to be played.
The whole point of Undertale's message was that it isnt a conventional RPG, and when you are put into a world of monsters, maybe you are the monster when you start to murder them on sight because of tradition.
>Durr why am I the bad guy for killing everything in sight for EXP?
This message would come across easier if the monsters also didn't attack you on sight, but the game needs some kind of challenge. It doesnt help monsters communicate with bullets and magic though.

>no genitals
you might be able to get a handy though

That was a great thread

It was sad to learn nothing happened the previous thread

I can see some anons go crazy even that supergirl/power girl thread

When has that stopped anyone here before?

[wolfgrin chuckle]

>The whole point of Undertale's message was that it isnt a conventional RPG, and when you are put into a world of monsters, maybe you are the monster when you start to murder them on sight because of tradition.
Not him, but that's literally what he said.
Punishing the player for playing the game.
You using their shitty justification doesn't change that.

Getting to fight Undyne and Sans isnt really a punishment.
Yea, the universe treats you as a villain, but being a villain has its perks sometimes.
You are "punished" if you just murder, and "rewarded" if you play nice, but neither is really either. You can play the game 2 different ways for 2 different rewards. The only time youre punished is if you were trying to go for pacifist and killed someone, but then that wouldnt be a pacifisy run, would it?

Literally the first thing that happens is a flower tries to murder you. Every other monster you encounter ALSO tries to murder you. You are given no reason to not murder everything that attacks you.
The game outright calling you a monster for killing monsters is punishment.

No, the game itself treats you as a bad person for playing the game how it's supposed to played.
Although I have a feeling I shouldn't engage with your further because I'm fairly sure you're going to be a fanboy who thinks the game is so intellectual because it treats you shit.

Yeah, I was expecting the Dinotrux thread to be another dumpster fire like the Martha Speaks thread, but it was nothing.

>You are given no reason to not murder everything that attacks you.
Technically that is self-defense.

How can you say That's the what It's "meant to be played" when the difficulty tuning and mechanics of each encounter are so clearly tuned so that the real challenge is in talking it out?

I played the game blind around its release, and between the first npc reaching you how you to talk it out with a dummy and the prominent "talk" button being something you would never see in other RPG battle systems, I figured out pretty quickly that the fun of the game was in trying to defuse each situation.

Leaving out the option to battle like a traditional RPG would have killed the novelty of the "real" combat system by not having the traditional methods to contrast against.

But leave it to someone like you to find fault with the thing that makes this not just another pixelshit turn-based RPG with no spice.

I don't love Undertale, but you have dumb taste.

>But leave it to someone like you to find fault with the thing that makes this not just another pixelshit turn-based RPG with no spice.
But that's exactly what it is, it just talks down to you about it.
Although, like I said, you're obviously a fanboy and I've played into your stupidity.

And then right after a flower tries to murder you, Toriel tells you about mercy, talking, and tries to dissuade you from killing.

>how the game is supposed to be played
There you go saying that phrase again. Youre exactly the kind of person who the game tried to subvert.

>Youre exactly the kind of person who the game tried to subvert.
Yeah, someone who plays videogames.

And Toby didnt want to make a completely standard RPG game. Its your fault for identifying how you get a certain outcome or response in the game, deciding to go against that, and then complaining when you didnt get the ending you wanted. You cant have the cake and eat it. You need to play by the game's rules to win its inhabitants over, not your own.

If he didn't want to make a standard RPG he should've just made a visual novel instead.

Or committed suicide, since he's a colossal faggot who couldn't decide if he wanted to make Shitty Earthbound or Shitty Touhou

Or he couldve made a game where chucklefucks like you can get bitter murder isnt always an appropriate response and holding yourself to an ethical standard is the real challenge of the game. Labeling it an RPG doesnt automatically give it all the same expectations or mechanics as every single RPG out there.

This is terribly unfunny

>being this mad at a game for letting you not kill things

Seriously dude why are you taking this shit personally? It's not like Toby made the game to shame other RPGS or some shit.

I know it's thrown around a lot, but, autism. They get confused and frustrated when confronted with change.

We can't really know that, considering the kind of public he was aiming for.

Give up, people who like that crapheap have never played either games you listed and think the mediocre story is worth the shitty mechanics because they just LOVE retro games despite never having played one.

Even now they bitch and cry 'you just want it like your meanyhead shooters' instead of admitting it can't tell a story worth shit and it doesn't play like a game worth shit.