DC isn't SJW propagand

>DC isn't SJW propagand...

Other urls found in this thread:

corecommendedcomics.wikia.com/wiki/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Injustice
Injustice is fucking trash. It's DC's Ultimatum except so retarded it's entertaining. Anyone who praises the writing as good is a braindead casual or Batfag.

I'm new to comics. Recommend me something good my man.

You don't sound like someone who's actually interested in comics. You started the thread crying about the SJWs, so I doubt you actually want a good comic to read.
So fuck you, OP, go choke on a bag of dicks you fucking faggot

She had me, up until the infringing on my constitutional right to keep and bear arms part. It's a shame that that's the hill they always choose to die on.

>Gun Control
Really Catwoman?

To be fair, it makes sense from the perspective of a Gothamite. All of the things she bitches about are serious problems Gotham faces. Even the gay rights thing, since Gotham is like 50% lesbians by volume.

Well of course a cat-burglar, who regularly trespasses private territory would have a huge interest in gun control.

you're a bigger faggot than the newfag.

And enough of this being happy about being a newfag. like the faggot posting fucking cheetah pictures instead of tripfagging lst night. faggots the lot of you summerfags. faggots

They live on Gotham where everyone and their mother has some kind of automatic weapon.

The iron pipeline in DC must be fucking hellish.

The problem as I see it is that there is no compelling reason for the average citizen that lives in a universe filled with people that have superpowers to voluntarily relinquish the only means they have to even stand a chance at defending themselves against any super that isn't explicitly bulletproof.

How can she illegally whip and rob people for her amusement if they can legally defend themselves?

Fuck back off to Sup Forums and take your meme phrase with you.

That's from years ago
Here
corecommendedcomics.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forums_Recommended_Comics_Wiki

Go read Batman/Elmer Fudd

I'd get the feeling that Gotham is already under heavy gun control.
They're a major metropolitan in NEW JERSEY.

There's no compelling reason for it in real life, either, but you still see people banging on about it, particularly among white inner city women. Which, I probably don't need to remind you, Catwoman is. Hell, despite Batman's known hatred of firearms he's not backing her up on this point.

That's pretty much only Batman.

>There's no compelling reason for it in real life
The easy availability of firearms and the fact that its a proven statistic that thousands of purchased firearms are later shipped off to gang infested areas isn't?

>purchased firearms
*illegally purchased

I just came here to say out of context the way that's phrased it sounds like Gotham has a serious lesbian problem due to gay rights.

No theyre legally purchased.

Theyre just illegally given to other people.

>There's no compelling reason for it in real life, either,
What, like people getting, you know, shot?

Illegally acquired then.

In fact, and not that user but, I'm not sure what the initial legality of a purchase of anything later used for illegal means has to do with anything.

As the illegal purchase clause often goes to show you could make the purchasing illegal and the fact someone bothered to illegally acquire the thing previously at all shows they're not going to give much of a fuck.

>people STILL think Sup Forumsmblr exists

>Catwoman acting as a mouthpiece
Am I the only person who actually wishes Selina was a villain again ?
When was the last time Batman had a female villain that stayed a villain and didn't turn into a good guy or a Bat cock sleeve ?

I mean you realize that most criminals don't follow the law, right? Most likely you will just take away any defense a Gothamite has against some asshole in a gang. Also did Batman ever go over the CIA creating a power vacuum by taking out the mafia and then addicting blacks to crack?

learn the difference

Is it really illegal when its done by american intelligene agencies?

It sort of does when you look at shipping, OTP, and SU/Voltron threads.
That said, Sup Forums is too "tumblr" for the rest of Sup Forums and too "Sup Forums" for tumblr

Kek. Injustice. What's next? Digital series or Batgirl?

whites that feel persecuted are the saddest fucks I know

Yes.

Except heres the thing.

The removal of firearms would remove the iron pipeline and make it far harder.

Foreign guns are not actually a thing in the underworld. Mostly because 9/11 changed everything and America and developed nations are where guns are produced. Not shitholes.

embarrasing, stupid shit.

Man, this most be Year 3. The writing is incredibly bad.

You seem to be mistaking Selina's views for my own. Or are you claiming that no inner city white woman holds the opinions she just expressed?

It's called as straw purchase and is a federal crime.

>Foreign guns are not actually a thing in the underworld.

Not in the USA or Canada, where there exist a strong domestic firearms industry, but they're very common in Europe. Australia, on the other hand, has a very large black market of homemade firearms.

>where everyone and their mother has some kind of automatic weapon
Gotham is such a hellish shithole because there isn't a single person with a legal firearm. How many supervillain would still be around if even 1 out of every hundred had heat.

I think the idea is legally purchased, but there may even be laws against what they're doing.
>Gotham has a huge Lesbian problem
Well...they do.
Well more because it's haunted.

>That Batsuit
>Catwoman's costume

The fuck

"The iron pipeline" is not a thing. The vast majority of guns used in crimes are bought in the same state where they're used.

Also, the entire premise of an iron pipeline is hilarious. Gun laws are loose in State A, which must mean that State B's high crime rate is all State A's fault. Meanwhile, State A has a low crime rate, far lower than State B, even though it's literally the epicenter for those evil crime-causing guns. Makes perfect sense!

>The removal of firearms would remove the iron pipeline and make it far harder.

That can of worms is never going to be closed and you know it. Removing all the firearms from the entirety of the United States, peacefully, is impossible.

What's sadder than summerfags and Sup Forumsmblr are people larping they're SJWS