So it's established that cars can die and have offspring, so how the fuck does that work? Also Cars thread I guess

So it's established that cars can die and have offspring, so how the fuck does that work? Also Cars thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9waEVdMcYk
sta.sh/0cxk0ue47gv
youtu.be/_Pq0xuHJh2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please don't bait the nightmares, user. Please.

The same way gems can die and reproduce.

THAT"S EVEN WORSE!

Alright user you don't have to beg.

Delet this!

STOP

it's amazing how articulated the car vagina is

is this dude a mechanic?

Right on cue.

Despite the autism I'm actually amazed at how thought-out this was

what the fuck
although it kinda ties into the Pixar theory

It's a creative amount of autism, but in my opinion they are curing themself short at including the chair and a hollow space, they could do more with all that space.

Cars in the Cars Universe are kind of like shitty Transformers who cant even turn into robots.

There is more of that shit??
Got a link?

>although it kinda ties into the Pixar theory
Please don't give them fuel, that fucking theory should have been buried ages ago

Haha this is hilarious.

>complaining about
>when exists

That's what their exhaust pipes are for. You can impregnate a car OP. You should try it.
Post pics.

>Dude, Boo's the Witch from Brave and Monsters Inc is a time travel story about how they've run out of places to go back to, lmao

Imagine missing the "Kids are desensitized to horror by mass media" social commentary point of the Scare Energy Crisis that badly

That's not even the weird part of that AU.

The theory is just so fucking bullshit I'm still salty about the creator refusing to acknowledge criticism of it and people trying to portray it as "mind-blowing".

If monsters could really time travel across the closet doors then the entire fucking plot of Monsters Inc. would never exist in the first place. There wouldn't be an energy crisis in their world to begin with.

Or maybe the doors are magical objects of their own which cannot be affected by the monsters themselves, and time travel to a fixed point & amount of time in the past (this door goes back exactly 2500 years to this location, so as time progresses, it's time progresses too)
This would show why they are handled so carefully.

Someone post this on /o/.

Oh lord please save me. For I have forsaken my sides.

That picture in is actual Pixar story art. All part of a backstory for the Monster World that Pixar developed during pre-production that was also seen on the original DVD extras.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9waEVdMcYk

This is really not okay.

>he animated how it works
sta.sh/0cxk0ue47gv
>ywn have inflatable balls

Why

>A bug's life takes place in the far future
Okay

In case you had difficulty imagining how it worked.

All because "Dude, little critters like bugs aren't capable of creating a civilization. They gotta be highly evolved mutants!"

Even though it's basic fucking "Cartoons about Mouse Society" stuff..

I can't see the animation, should I be happy?

KABLAMO

No, it's pretty well done, for a car getting an erection.

That's not the problem. Obviously they're not just normal insects. Monsters Inc being the far future instead of a parallel universe is so wrong.

Found out why:
>I actually made that animation of the penis deploying because SO many people watching my art, seeing cars with this big huge erections and fat full nuts. they'd all ask "how do these cars drive? Don't their nuts drag on the road?" So me.. not being one to want to leave people constantly asking, made that to show how the penis can store up inside the body when the car has to drive on all fours.

Even if they became desensitized happiness worked to so wouldn't any emotion work just as well? Like if they told jokes or said depressing stuff that should work

Scaring is just so embedded into monster culture that alternative emotional energy wasn't taken into consideration

The ending was literally make children happy instead and it provides more energy than fear

>or said depressing stuff that should work
>monster comes out of your closet
>spends all night reminding you of how lonely you are
>refuses to cuddle with you

This is the kind of person I want to have a beer with while fixing cars.

I really did not need to see that :l

That's what I'm saying. Until Mike and Sulley found out how strong a child's laughter was, nobody really considered doing anything besides just scaring kids because scaring humans was the bedrock of monster culture going back to caveman times. Collecting screams as an energy resource was just a way of putting all that scaring to practical use in an industrializing magitech society

I didn't have to see that

>thread theme
youtu.be/_Pq0xuHJh2s

Wait a minute is that...?

But you do have to DSFARGEG.

>shoehorning SU in this thread
fag, they don't reproduce they create using machines or some shit from planet's soil i think

Cars has this weird thing where they kinda just imply birth can be a thing and that cars grow up over time by using cartoony rules, SU directly said Gems have no idea what sex/reproducing is in the human sense

but they die by being cracked and cars die by being destroyed, which is an accurate comparison since that's obvious

These look actually decent.

You better believe it.

Yup, Greg fucked a van. Steven in this artist's conception is a human kid with wheels in his hands and feet and the rest of Rose became the van Greg lives in.

So third movie is about Pixar giving up and giving the mantle to WDAS.

subtle.

Well, Cars start off filled with gas and a Full Battery. Over time they lose gas and Battery Power and they rust and get holes and sometimes wreck. Even though it looks like you fix these problems other problems suddenly come up, it only keeps back the inevitable that one day you stick your key in the ignition and the car is nothing but silence. Mechanics can do a lot, but sometimes the car doesn't start

OP you just opened a can of worms you won't be able to close.

its because the track is always LIT

>?????
Why did they skip the important part?