Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGFyTKm9MBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*free speech

Ah, the Wendy's approach to social media

you should remind them of when they made hercules straight

>We're not about dat name callin yo
>We bout that label giving

Except Wendy's brings high quality bantz and doesn't delete posts that trigger them.

More importantly, Wendy's is good

Wendy's twitter consistently has better writing than the entirety of Marvel comics.

>Marvel aping someone else without getting why they had success and thus fail again
Business as usual then

Why don't Conservatards understand free speech?

savage

>It's not hate speech if I put "scare quotes" around it!

They think freedom of speech means freedom from consequences.

There's no such thing as "hate speech," just speech you don't like. And it's all free speech.

Disagreeing with your idealogy is not against the law

If the consequences were equal regardless of the target being attacked, fewer people would be so mad

The dems want it to be though.

do they know the kinds of gays they pander to, ie pride parade gays, tumblerinas, fagtivists, don't buy or read comics right?

>They think freedom of speech means freedom from consequences.
Lgbt rights and other libtard shits were created to shield people from those same "consequences"

Yeah but it's a silly idea that would never pass in a million years, the Supreme Court has already settled the matter on if Hate Speech is free speech and hate speech is a stupid fucking concept anyway

BURN
U
R
N

>consequences
You don't get to destroy someone's life just because they say something you don't like Libcucks.

Marvel doesn't give a shit about comics sales anymore. Their comic division niw solely exists as an idea farm for the MCU and as a virtue-signaling enterprise for Disney.

That's sad

>and as a virtue-signaling enterprise for Disney.
Not just marvel comics, but now the Star Wars universe too

that's why monopoly is a bad thing, they can do whatever they want.

>when you have to stop and think real hard whether or not you're the user who made this post

>getting your comments deleted on the internet means you're life is getting destroyed

>it's a silly idea that would never pass in a million years
I will direct your attention to Britain, Scotland, Canada, and Germany. Probably Switzerland too.

I should be more clear but I was talking about it in context of the US

And the people in the US hell bent on using Europe as a model for where to take US politics?

Sure is Comics & Cartoons in here.

Stop that. You know damn well he's not referring to that. You don't like it when people belittle BLM as inherently an activist group for thugs, so don't belittle people being concern over people's lives being ruined over online disagreements.

Iceman 1 was an Good book, and I know I wasn't alone in thinking so during and after the story time. Marvel is being stupid on social media.

Iceman is the worst example. Why are they suddenly pushing him.

How are they being stupid on social media? Because they're removing ironic shitposting from their kikebook page?

Remember that Hate Speech L I T E R A L L Y doesn't exist in the US anymore.

Now if their Disney Theme Park comics would just pay off...

This thread is bad, and you should all be ashamed.

>kikebook
Is funny how you're trying to fit in

>Their comic division niw solely exists as an idea farm for the MCU
It's more an advertising platform than an idea farm

>Marvel is STILL catering to the people who don't buy their comics.

How long is it going to take for them to finally get the picture?

Also, Marvel's comic division makes no money from whatever Marvel Studios does.

>I have a right to be a jerk by spouting all the anti-gay speech I want!

Yes you do have that right, but other people also have a right to be a jerk back to you, like for instance, banning you from their community which you are in no way entitled to be part of

>but it's not fair when THEY are jerks to ME

this is what trumpkins sound like

Can go sit and spin because the Supreme Court already weighed in on the issue.

>This thread is bad, and you should all be ashamed.
Absolutely. But it's not as bad as maximum twink job, which would be the most offensively stereotypical book they make, if it wasn't for America Chavez.

>Why am I getting fired for saying nigger faggots? Fucking jews

The street shitting pajeet at Bioware was able to bitch about white people all he wanted. If it was a white guy bitching about indians he'd have been sacked immediately.

I want double standards to end

>He said the forbidden words!
>Now he must be banished from civilization for life!

But that shit can get you fired from a job and/or charged.

I mean there's lots of things you can say that will get you fired. Tell your boss to suck your cock and see what happens. It's not just about race and politics. It's about having the wherewithal to not be an asshat.

People who lack that common sense are generally shunned from people who have it, be it getting fired from work places, banned from online communities, or just ostracized from social circles in general

Just because you can get away with saying something on an anonymous imageboard doesn't mean you can get away with saying it in real life where people know who you are. That's life buddy, love it or leave it

Holy fucking shit.

Unironically agreed

>firing people because of their views
I'm ok with that if business could fire people based on their stated religious/sexuality views as well.

Faggots.

I stopped buying Marvel several years ago because of their bullshit
They don't get a dime from me outside of buying old school TPBs like Kirby FF or new Moon Knight because Moon Knight is my shit

>People who lack that common sense are generally shunned from people who have it, be it getting fired from work places, banned from online communities, or just ostracized from social circles in general
Yeah that's how they do to gays in Pakistan

it's not being fired for your views, it's being fired for what you do and say.

You can be as racist as you want in your head, but control what comes out of your mouth so its workplace appropriate. It's like if a gay guy shows up to work in bra and panties and expects that to be cool. You're not getting fired for being gay, you're getting fired for being a social retard.

It's a private company they can censor whatever they want. Free speech is only when the government gets involved.

>it's not being fired for your views, it's being fired for what you do and say.

>You can be as gay as you want in your head, but control what comes out of your mouth so its workplace appropriate.
So your boss can fire you for openly saying that you're gay?But he's not firing you for being gay? Got it.

>trying to be progressive it's more important than doing great stories.
And this is while I prefer MCU over DCU, but still buy comics from DC while I completely ignore about anything related to comics from marvel.
I just hope Stan lee lives enough to see Marvell comics die for falling for the SWJs garbage.

Jesus christ of course saying something like that to your boss would obviously have repercussions, that's the worst comparison you could have made.

But you're suggesting that someone saying something completely separate from their work life and on the internet should have an impact on said work life. It's straight up intolerance and taking away someone's ability to express themselves freely.

Holy fuck, you should write for Wendy's.

i couldn't care less about northstar, wiccan, and hulkling being gays

iceman though is unforgivable revisionist bullshit by hipster faggots whose parents should've hit them as kids so they wouldnt grow up to be worthless identity politics obsessed fucks

Except SJWs can say all the vitriolic things they want, even against minorities and get away with it scott free. Even admitting to fucking with patients in the hospital. Its one sided as fuck. Basically, you can disregard human decency if you hold the right views.

b-but the comics my dad gave to me from the '70s were good

marvel comics is dead to me though, and the MCU will be too once feige leaves and they put some white apologist pro-gay liberal in charge

Their page, they can moderate it how they like.

What legal action has happened here?

This is why the can cry about hatespeech until the cows come home and I can't bring myself to give a shit because they don't bother to police their own hatespeech

I'm sick to death of people labeling white men like they're monsters. I'm more likely to join the fucking neonazies than them because at least neonazies give a shit about white men.

Race relations are WORSE than they used to be, I'm not sure anyone would deny this

There is no legal action here.

Relgion and sexuality are protected classes. The cancer that spews out from your mouth isn't.

How to delet marvek

>I'm sick to death of people labeling white men like they're monsters. I'm more likely to join the fucking neonazies than them because at least neonazies give a shit about white men.

And this is why white men are getting shit on now.

>Race relations are WORSE than they used to be

Compared to when? the slave era? Racism has always been pretty rampant in this country and it's actually dialed down quite a few notches in recent times.

Race relations are worse because media doesn't shut up about race

>Race relations are WORSE than they used to be, I'm not sure anyone would deny this

Shut the fuck up. The only reason why aloof snowflakes like you think race relations are worse now is because people have a platform to talk about it. Privileged white kids like you never have to deal with discrimination. You sound just like that lady up in Michigan who unironically said there was no racism until Obama got elected.

>Privileged white kids
You're part of the problem

Because he's their most popular LGBT character. It's a common logic really. Kill yourself dumb tripfaggot.

Is this seriously what Sup Forums has devolved into? Constant outrage over stupid facebook and twitter screenshots?

This is all jeans fault

>white people
>Thinking they understand anything about race relations

Does it really count when it's mind control, though?

>It's about having the wherewithal to not be an asshat.
What today's snowflakes get butt blasted over is pathetic. I agree calling someone shit to their face is not needed at work but people get fired now for talking about silly shit like the wage gap triggering people so hard they will actually fire you because they are right, you are a CiS

I wonder who's behind this post

Nice race card you have there. It would be a shame if something happened to it

conservatives are the most easily triggered, thin-skinned, victim-crying sect of America now.

Well they have been for a while actually, ever since "Happy Holidays" was construed as an attack on christianity and "French Fries" were renamed "Freedom Fries"

they deserve it, honestly.

No, I'm not. Calling you out for what you are doesn't make me part of the problem. Your exact mentality if why you think race relations are worse. You were so used to those icky minorities being quiet and letting you walk all over them.

If you think race relations today are worse than before then you are a privileged white person.

Is that why a lot of SJW are getting arrested for the crimes the accuse others of doing?

>BOY I HATE FAGGOTS
>comment deleted
>SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT

Suck it up.

I think it's fine that they can dictate what they want on their page. I have idea what specifically they deleted but if it was something constructive like "I don't believe you are representing this groups correctly because your writing is surface level and very shallow, too try-hard and I feel that doing so-and-so would vastly improve readership," then, like, I'd be pretty mad.

>conservatives are the most easily triggered, thin-skinned, victim-crying sect of America now.
Call any random black person in America a nigger

>Because he's their most popular LGBT character
Mystique is bisexual and more popular than Ice man now

From around 1997 to 2009, race relations were better than they are now.

Fucking screencap this shit and tweet it at Wendy's.

you mean like how Sup Forums does constantly, and nobody bitches about it? Try again

Damn no lies detected

>black people
>thinking they would have trade without Asians and Whites

The really annoying thing is you are not even the first slaves and far from the worst treated. I don't see the Irish chimping out after burning in the cotton fields, or the Chinese who use to enslave other Chinese.

>"b-b-but I can't call people nigggerrrss" he cried

>From around 1997 to 2009

You mean when you were too young to notice and understand the racial tension

>This is what privileged white people think

youtube.com/watch?v=lGFyTKm9MBk