Oz has them, right?

Oz has them, right?

And the trunks

Are they going to fuse with their doppelgangers like Supes and ZOOM did?

Stop this
This is fucking Prime Time all over again
We hype it up and when the twist comes out different, we have only disappointment and no one but ourselves to blame

Tim, Bart, and Kon need to return

Bar Torr belongs in oblivion. The idea of Bart having even a smidge of that... thing in him is frankly sickening.

I doubt anyone seriously believes Doc stole Superman's pants

I highly doubt Torr will ever return unless it's Lobdell writing him.

1. Bart and Bar Torr merge
2. Bart joins the Outlaws
3. Profit

Justice League Barry
Titans Wally
Defiance Wallace
Outlaws Bart
Justice Society Jay

Everyone gets a speedster

Real Bart on the Outlaws would actually be pretty cool.

Torr should just be Inertia or a Bart clone

Or yeah lets just ignore that little shit.

Bar-Tor is in prison in the future and Son is dead.

Pre-Flashpoint Conner Kent is with Martha Kent in pre-Flashpoint Smallville which was hidden in a tesseract space by a god Nightwing a/k/a Christopher Kent.

>Son is dead
KON is dead

fucking autocorrect

Can some recommend some essential TeenTitans core to read ?

God willing.

Pa Kent (oz) has a fetish for little boys in cages

Actually with Superman Reborn, i think nu Kon and Bar Tro never existed. Im right?

oh hey not a bad idea.

Young Justice by PAD
>b-but that's not Teen Tita-
Don't care, it's better than literally every other run out there, except for NTT art-wise.

Would be the easiest explanation for Kon. Bar on the other hand is from the future, so any circumstance in the present could erase him from existence.

True. I meantioned Bar to a prominent DC writer who I will not name because I don't want to get them fired and they said that nobody likes it. Also, the black Wally was purely for synergy purposes. Not like we didn't already know that though.

Oz = Lex Luthor?

Any other nuggets from that?

DC would be smart to commission PAD to do a new Young Justice.

No. I didn't have much time to talk. It was at a convention.

It makes perfect sense.

I've been there. I had one talk that has me convinced Brightest Day plans were meant to lead into a JLA with the classic seven. Instead of the new 52 bullshit.

Bar-tor came back. Without Solstice for some reason. She showed up as a memory in a flashback right before rebirth I think.

Kon fucked off somewhere with Harvest.

No.

Oz only has someone else. Oz is probably a big deal.

Oz is....

Bart appeared in the KFC one shot as a member of the LOSH

Not canon though.

You're not canon

The trunks are back in canon, actually.

And an ex DC artist said that a lot of people inside them are pushing hard for a Trunks return in 1000 of Action Comics

Also, so is Captain Marvel
WHEN'S MAHVEL

Bart's never going to return, is he?

They better call him Captain Marvel.

He can't do it. He's Marvel exclusive.

They called him that in his Scooby Doo comic crossover so they may be easing up on it

When was that? Last year or this year? Multiversity called him Captain Marvel too and that was 2015.

Wally being on the Titans is the worst thing. He was a way better JL member than Barry.

I like him on the Titans. These are his friends, so it makes sense.

Doesn't matter, really, if he sucks and the book sucks and Barry in the JL either sucks or doesn't exist.

Oz is gonna be Grant Morrison