WHAT THE FUCK!?

WHAT THE FUCK!?
Is this for real?
What the hell has been happening in the Fairly Odd Parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Timmy's_Secret_Wish!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The money is probably too good, I don't blame Hartman

Yes
fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Timmy's_Secret_Wish!

That would have been a great episode to end the series on, but no, they had to keep milking it.
I was actually genuinely surprised that twist too.

>mfw it's real

>mfw the "Timmy wished time stopped and actually is decades old" theory was actually right

>It's actually real
>Timmy is literally 50 years old in the show
>mfw

WAIT WHAT
THE THEORY WAS ACTUALLY TRUE?
I THOUGHT THAT WAS A STUPID PRANK

Holy fuck.

JESUS H CHRIST

>Fifty years have passed, but I do not age.

I actually saw this episode when it aired as a special.

Is that better than Timmy growing up but just pretending to be a kid to keep his fairies?

We now need to get Tara Strong to do Jack's opening monologue in Timmy Turners voice.

Thats fucked up

IT WAS ME
I WAS THE TRUE EVIL

Considering how stupid Timmy normally is that's a hella good wish. Also very clever getting Cosmo to grant it.

>I wish I was dead

That wasn't a theory it's been canon for about 6 years.

that would've been an awesome ending point

wasn't his first wish something that had to do with vicky?

Late to the party are we?

OP's image fucked it up, it wasn't his first
he made it some time after Poof war born

What did they expect when they gave a child reality warping

>MFW "Fifty years have passed, but I do not age"

TIME HAS LOST ITS EFFECT ON ME
CROCKERS GRASP CHOKES THE PAST
PRESENT
AND FUTURE
HOPE IS LOST
ODD PARENTS
FAIRLY
ODD

PARENTS

How fucking new are all of you? That special is ancient and we've had several threads about it.

I haven't paid attention to The Fairly Odd Parents for years, I just never expected them to pull a fucking plot twist like this.

It explains a lot of why his parents just don't give a shit. They are both over 100 years old, can't be killed, and just have learned not to give two shits.

Not sure why I said over 100. Least 80 years old.

These threads are mostly one guy samefagging. It's honestly the cringiest shit I've ever seen to be taking this show that seriously, like Mr. Enter tier levels of autism.

> 1 guy samefagging
>31 rep, 27 posters
Stop trying to look special, nobody is taking this show seriously here and most of us are just laughing at really bad writing.

Is this insanity still going on?

>Hundreds of thousands in debt
>Career stalled so is stuck playing drad end roles in children's shows
>Hand is fucked up beyond repair so he can't play guitar anymore
>Music career went nowhere anyway after failing to capture the "tween girl" audience before Bieber dominated that market
>Supposed "best friend" didn't even invite him to his wedding

Is there a more JUST Nick star than Drake?

Is Fairly Odd Parents the greatest shitpost of all time?

Phoneposter in airplane mode.

Either way, we are Not Your Personal Google.

>filthy phoneposter trying to claim superiority over anyone

Cosmo's also been retconned into being related to Jorgan

So funny that pedo Dan Schneider got an invite and not Drake.

>implying josh doesnt want dans "connections"
after his divorce josh will be the future dan

Amanda Bynes
>Success in kids variety show led to her getting her own kids variety show which was also successful
>Roles in a few movies for kids and teens which are legitimately enjoyable
>Starring role in a sitcom
>Becomes a former child star with actual talent and no high profile criminal record
>Ends up going full Lohan anyway

Almost all the cast of all that

Poor Kel, it's like all the fat Nickelodeon guys succeed. I am actually surprised that the a good chunk of the victorious and icarly cast went on to do other things.

You guys have to get that "Creators" are not equal to "Producers/Writers"

Writers choose when the show ends and what happens in it, Butch and Mcfarlane said they wanted to end their shows ages ago, but contracts say that they can still use their names and voices to make cartoons and seasons, so they have no choice

>Amanda Bynes
Isn't she fucked up in the head? Like legit "throw her in the loony bin and throw the key away" crazy?

This. People are either 12 or casuals around these parts. But hey, who reads comics or watches cartoons these days right?

How are you people just now learning of this episode?

I haven't watched that show since like 2005.

Wow Genndy totally aped FOP. Can this guy be any more of a hack?

Apparently. Which was really surprising, for the longest time I thought she was going to be the one child actor who made it.

what the actual fuck? as opposed to many here i watched most of FOP and even i didn't know about this.

that's a damn good twist.

wait, so the WHOLE world has stopped aging? or just dimmsdale?

Soooo
He will basically die now if he break the spell?

Wait, who did Josh marry?

Some Stacy named Paige O'Brien

Are child stars going completely nuts or otherwise failing as they get older the norm? What are they doing to them behind the scenes? Is the fame just too much?

Fame and the pressure it brings in childhood is not a part of the recipe for a well adjusted human being.

Im amazed the Potter trio are doing as well as they are.

Imagine the lantern-jawed monster that'll result from these two.

>their kid looks like Kilowog
Fucking awesome.

What I wanna know is how the fuck did no other kid think of that?

Once a child makes a wish he/she is thrust into a pocket dimension where the wish becomes part of the natural law. When the child wishes to end the wish, he/she is returned to the home dimension.

HERE COMES
THE CRIMSON CHIN!

Holy shit Josh got thin,

It's never too late to get /fit/. Never.

Being a child star comes with a whole cocktail of possible ways to mess you up.
The fact that you run the risk of turning into a washed out has-been the moment puberty sets in is just the starting point.

>All those child stars that get immediatly abandonned the moment, the very micro-second, they hit puberty

Not getting molested makes all the difference, I suppose.

>be american
>get molested
How do we fix this?

To be fair Keenan Thompson and Ariana Grande made it much bigger than their other Nick compatriots

If they wanted it fixed, it would have been done a long time ago. People like Dan "little girl feet bring me in heat" Schneider will continue their ways forever

>he doesn't know about Pedowood
You got a lot to learn, kid.

Very few child stars do well. A lot of them get pulled into drugs early, cause they're too rich and immature to say no.
The only big one I can immediately think of who didn't get fucked up is Dakota Fanning

the theory has been around for a lot longer

They might have, multiple times over, but nobody really notices these unless they've made the wish themselves. I'm sure since every troubled kid has a fairly odd parent, there would be someone making some fucked up shit a reality but no one gives it a second thought. To the rest of the world, it's just always been that way.

I mean there was an entire episode centered around Timmy wishing for Cosmo to have the equivalent of fairy aids so he could watch tv for 1 minute without someone talking to him, then when his plan fails, kisses cosmo, gets turned into a fairy, and gets the "aids" himself

it even ends with timmy in a fairy hospital and them saying "there's nothing we can do" and it immediately jump cuts to a "haha we wrapped up everything status quo restored" gag

He won. Drake is broke, living at Disneyland and makes direct-to-DVD flicks for a living. Miranda, even though she got more money than the other two, is a ghost slut at her uni and spent 10 years as "Beer Can" Dan's fleshlight. Meanwhile, Josh got fit, became a Chad, married a Stacy, and carefully managed his money.

Dark and gritty final season of FOP when?

>best boy got the best ending

Feels good, man.

Wasn't it for the explicit purpose of saving Poof?
And isn't the secret wish undone at the end meaning that Poof is doomed to vanish forever once Timmy gets old?

It's weird, they could've done something not related to acting, because as far I know, they're both really smart. But Bynes is a schizophrenic and Lohan has joined Islam. How do child actors fall down spirals like that?

>Keenan
>The oldest cast member on SNL and 10 years in now
>Barely has any roles and clinging by only to cash in his paycheck

I honestly dont know how can FOP still be on air, the show has gotten so lazy they switched to flash animation in the latest season

I just read that she dated Seth MacFarlane when she was much younger. Weird as hell.

I just realized a twist that could be a fitting end to the Fairly OddParents: Timmy Turner meeting his end at the blade of Samurai Jack.

>the gloom and doom up in his room
oh that's what it said

see, i thought it said the crune et frewm which is latin for having to take a shit

So Timmy is that one kid from that Twilight Zone episode. I never thought of it that way before.

>If Timmy's wish is reversed, people will again age an die
>Wishing for death is against the rules
>No one can force Timmy to undo his wish and he couldn't do so even if he wanted to.

Imagine the progress to be made by geniuses locked into their prime years. It could lead to a utopian society.

Don't reverse it. Just resume time as of now.

Or it could lead to a groundhog day situation where they go completely insane and spend 500 years in the loop on a murderous rampage.

It's not a loop though.

Time is progressing. People don't age, but they can die. No new humans, as they cannot gestate. Only the initial population is allowed. Murder would be infinitely worse.

>Behold...
>I show you the superman...
>He is the lightning...
>He is the madness!

>Lohan has joined Islam.
Wut

>mfw the VA of sparky the dog had a sex change
>tfw that's why his character vanished
100 percent dead fucking serious.