Why did Sup Forums pretend this was a good movie? It's generic as hell and the CG is awful

Why did Sup Forums pretend this was a good movie? It's generic as hell and the CG is awful

Well, Sup Forums also pretends that Iron-Man and Avengers were good, so that explains a lot...

Both Iron Man and Wonder Woman are good films.

>good films

they were decent flicks at best

I wouldnt go that far and calling them good or recommending them to someone.

>tripfag
>shit taste
Every time.

Thanks for also having an opinion.

As usual, if you have the type of shit taste that makes you like any kind of live action capeshit, you know where you need to be.

>cherry-picking the worst scene in the movie to make it look bad

Fuck you. Also, it wasn't generic at all. It was way more somber and introspective than most capeshit without going into full sadface mode and losing what makes people like superheroes in the first place.

because Sup Forums is filled with DC idiots who will praise any piece of crud from that garbage company but most people with a brain were saying it was terrible and an awful captain america ripoff

these were probably the same people who thought Spiderman looked bad

point is never listen to Sup Forums ever

>Someone starts involving Marvel
Go back to Sup Forums

>Wonder Woman charges her super for the final act.

I love how the scene everyone makes fun of is the only one Snyder worked on.

Oh boy, is it time for the obligatory contrarian backlash already? Time sure dose fly.

wait is she falling to the ground or popping out of it like some kinda gopher?

>it's contrarian to hate a shitty movie
whatever helps you sleep at night

Its passable better than the others doesn't make it good.

Still uses that garbage CGI they should really have quit by now.

where did you get a clip with such quality?

>captain america ripoff

Wonder Woman did a war film much better than CA

the internet

But Captain America was shit and Spiderman does look shit.

>It was way more somber and introspective than most capeshit

There are people that actually believe this.

The cg wasn't great, but I mark that up to a director that's not experienced with such heavy cg set pieces and an actress that doesn't have much range.

Slow down, sport. You're posting on Sup Forums on a comics and cartoons board. You have absolutely no right to pretend you have the intellectual capacity to independently differentiate between a film and a flick. Pipe the fuck down.

Is she running or sliding? How is she keeping that momentum? What is happening here?

Power of love

I shall post in this bait thread.

No pretense - it was a fun flick.
And before you get all riled - no, I'm not a DC, nor am I a Marvel - that'd be like to choose either potatoes or rice, never both.
I don't limit myself with this childish either/or attitude - I like what I like.

You should do the same.

this^

Etta was such joy to watch.

Because it was better thab GotG2

It sucks that there's pretty much no real way for her to pop up in the sequel, the movie had one of the best supporting casts in a comic book movie.

I guess if the sequel is set in modern times they can have her great grand kid be called etta jr and played by the same actress

...is this edited?

>an awful captain america ripoff
Given that she's the daughter of Zeus and is fighting her brother Ares I'd say it's more a case of Thor done right.

Also: can we get a Black Widow movie now?

>It sucks that there's pretty much no real way for her to pop up in the sequel,

>I guess if the sequel is set in modern times
Technically this one was set in modern times and 90% of the story was a flashback; so there's no reason they can't do that again. I mean: Arrow has been 50% flashbacks since the first season.

>can we get a Black Widow movie now?

Why do you want a movie about the most boring avenger?

I know it's a superhero movie but this feels unbelievable.

Because not everyone on Sup Forums is a contrarian faggot like you.

I loved Wonder Woman because it really celebrated superheroes being superheroes. I enjoy Marvel films, but too often they seemed to be focused on comedy first and superheroics second. Even the Cap movies don't have a ton of inspirational moments, and Man of Steel didn't pull it off either since it was interested in being gritty.

I can enjoy dark superhero movies, and Dark Knight and Winter Soldier are still probably my two favorite, but one of the things that draws me to superheroes is that inspirational aspect. And Wonder Woman delivered in a way for me that modern superhero movies really haven't.

Sup Forums hated this movie being the contrarians they are, besides compared to the rest of the DCEU it's 'kino'

I thought it was good, but lacked something I can't really put on finger on

>those fucking music video graphics

This looks like a tokusatsu show.

In fact I'm pretty sure I've seen toku with better fight choreography.

By the DC standards it was good.

"they were GOOD FILMS"

"no they were DECENT FLICKS"

well I say they were MOVING PICTURES

>Wonder Woman did a war film much better than CA
You can't be serious.

Every scene that I've seen posted here or on YouTube makes it seem like Gal is a really bad actress, so it's kind of hard to believe it's as good as people are saying it is.

WW is far from perfect, but at least it's step into right direction. WB should let these movies with some sort of plan, instead "we gotta catch up! we need to release our own Avengers ASAP, What will audience think of us when we're so behind?!"

This. When she goes over the top in the No Man's Land you can really feel the sense of risk. She's not Supes, she's not invulnerable, all she has is like a shitty +1 magic shield and a Sword of Red Herring. And she just sits there tanking for the doughboys until they get inspired and charge the machine gun nest.

I dunno, I thought it was really great scene. Her fight with Ares at the end was similarly full of risk and suspense until he put on his shitty Oblivion armor and the fight started leaning more heavily on CGI. Up to that point you still got a sense of Diana being outmatched and trying to tangle with an actual god, and getting her shit slapped. Her asspull victory was a bit stupid but it's Wonder Woman, not Grim Vs. Dark, so I kind of expected some power of love shit to come through.

And there were great funny non-quip scenes that never would have happened in Disneyfied Marvel.

>The dong conversation in the cave
>The entire comfy scene in the wooden boat
>Wondy dancing in the snow and then snu snuing her boy toy in a French attic

Shit was both cute and sexy and made the movie genuinely enjoyable. Also I'm a WW1 whore so I loved all the tech and the stupid-large bombing plane.