Poor little white girl just can't compete

Poor little white girl just can't compete

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=van
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty sure mertle edmonds was jewish

Native Hawaiians must be exterminated.

All of them except lilo.

But she can, she is richer, a better dancer, more popular, an alpha in her social circle and most importantly at she isn't an orphan.

They already were the ones now are coolies pretending to be native.

For what, The affections of a criminal Xeno dog? I'm pretty sure she didn't want any of that anyways.

Lilo must be penetrated, it is for the well being of the entire world.

Lilo is pure you heretic

Why do you guys like Lilo so much? She's fat!

>She's fat!
Under what definition of fat are you going by? She's not fat.

Do you think Lilo and Myrtle experimented with each other when they were older?

Eh, she is a bit heavy. As long as she grows into the weight instead of the weight growing with her she'll be fine.

You just answered your own question.

>Implying Lilo didn't experiment with Stitch.

Haven't you been paying attention? The SJWs have declared the Jews the whitest people in existence.

The Creation has turned against it's maker.

>not even 20 posts in and the thread's already getting into the weird shit

Might as well bring up Lilo's fat fetish while we're at it.

Can do.

That's not a white girl, that's a ginger. You need a soul to qualify as white, which, by default, automatically excludes jews as well.

I love that people on here like this idea for what happens to her in the future.

>experiment
>Implying they don't know exactly what they're doing
>Implying they don't have hot tantric sex every night once Lilo hits 13
>Implying Lilo won't be mother to a bunch of Half Xenos Babies in her future.

Spam-based diets ensure Lilo will be a hambeast. Nani got lucky.

Mertle >>> Lilo 2bh

Little girls, like under 7 or so, just look cute if they're chubby as long as it's not morbidly obese levels. Little girls pretty much look cute whatever they do, they evolved that way.

I have a MIGHT NEED.jpg

What was Myrtle's fucking problem again?

It depends on the agenda. They're white when they talk about why white extinction is a good thing, and not white when they need to protect the existence of Israel.

more

But SJWs want to destroy Israel for being a "white colonialist state".

Huh, honestly thought this was a CGI render at first.

>Feminists hate whites and want them gone, seeing Jews as whitest of all
>Sup Forums also hates jews
Sup Forums & SJW teamup when?

Mani knows the dangers of the spam, she's a good girl, just a little overworked.

Mmm. More cushy for the pushy.

She's a bit on the chubby side.
I'm sure that'll be fixed once she starts her growth spurt.

Is this where the tumblr nose originated?

No, the tumblr nose is red

Ironically, one of the reasons they hate Jews is for "oppressing" Islam, despite the fact that religious Muslims would execute or subjugate all feminists once they were done murdering the Jews.

Horseshoe theory in action. May wind up being sooner than you think.

Negro, that shit has been a thing since the dawn of animation.

>Sup Forums & SJW teamup when?

>leg/neck beard pryde world wide!
kek

it is a render for a game,

Link to the game?

Is she getting fucked by the invisible rape horse?

W-what kind of game?!

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

>While a female was still an infant, mother’s breast milk was squirted into her vagina, and the labia were pressed together (Handy and Pukui, 1958, p. 94). The mons was rubbed with kukui (candlenut) oil and pressed with the palm of the hand to flatten it and make it less prominent. The molding continued until the labia did not separate

>Suggs cited many cases of full heterosexual intercourse in public between adults and prepubertal individuals in Polynesia. The crews of the visiting ships showed no compunction against the activities. Cunnilingus with young females was recorded without accompanying remarks that this kind of behavior was unusual or disapproved of for the participants. Occasions were recorded of elders assisting youngsters in having sex with other elders. Among the Marquesas Islanders in particular, Suggs reported, extramarital relations were frequent and often involved older males with young virginal females and older females with young virginal males

>Suggs elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them, a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women. Amongali‘i,an experienced chiefess, usually a blood “aunt,” instructed and trained the young males. Similarly, young females were trained by their “aunt,” by another experienced woman, or by a tutukane.The training concerned not only what to expect and what to do but also how to increase or maximize pleasure. A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm. A young female was taught how to touch and caress a male and move her body to please them both. She was taught how to constrict and rhythmically contract her vaginal muscles. Several of the informants who were interviewed remember being so instructed. One adult female told of being instructed on how to get her vagina to “wink"

if there ever was a case for colonialism ruining a once great society its this

So that's why she photographs obese people.

NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOIN

kekkekkek

Stop looking at Mertle's butt.

Hi

ITT: So much Sup Forums so much ignorance.

Oh boy, we are just begging for this thread to get deleted.

Post it while you got 'em. This is the second thread on the front page that has this shit and is still standing.

This thread is fine by me.

Man I just remembered that weird ass comic with humanish Stitch

Well, we needed SOMETHING to replace the degenerate Star threads.

more Lilo lewds !

Wtf?

Someone post that weird lilo/stitch comic to mellow shit out.
I need a good laugh.

NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT CHERNOBYL BULLSHIT?!!!

At least post the adult versions

Shortstack Lilo and Tittymonster Mertle is the best combination.

Gross.

2muchsexualtension

>this thread

artist?

Van.

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=van

>sphereshit

Nani and Lilo could get fat together

Believe me, we may post gifs and screencaps from that episode, but everyone agrees that was vastly disappointing.

I always meant to add captions to that, but I am quite lazy.

It's a shame that Lilo or Nani didn't become room-sized like Pleakley did.

Considering that Lilo and Stitch weren't even a tenth that big when Frenchfry tried to eat them, that actually counts as a plot hole.

Can we agree the lilo and stitch tv series was kinda disappointing? I really liked the drama from the movie and the show lacked that element.

I swear, every time I come here you guys just get weirder and weirder. I mean I've known lilo and Switch threads to be fetish territory, but this justmakes me want to stop visiting Sup Forums.

I thought it was alright. I mean, I very much agree with you, but as an episodic monster catching show it did it's job.

Lilo threads are notorious for being the closest thing Sup Forums has to a /trash/ thread. Just stay away from these and Loud House generals and you'll be fine.

>Just stay away from these and Loud House generals and you'll be fine.

Okay what's the story with the Loud House generals, I've heard some stuff but what are some examples?

It's some godawful shit, especially on /trash/. It's like the worst qualities of Sup Forums and Sup Forums amplified up to 11, waifufags roleplaying and trolls shitting up the place by doing anything for the sake of shock value, biggest example being either guro featuring any of the sisters or posting r34 of the fucking baby. You're best off pretending it doesn't exist.

Little chub never hurt no one, Lilo is what lead me to tetsu so I'm eternally grateful

Loud house autist are underage and autistic.

They are really trying hard to shill there show here and on Sup Forums. They keep insisting that it's popular even though its not.

Interns for Jumba specifically so she can fuck around with his gene splicing equipment.