Wtf is his problem?

This white boy is always pissed and shit bout something I dunno

Literal daddy issues

He ruined the show for me.

For me, it was a matter of 'what is my place in this world?'
Think about it. You are created as a product from material taken from the most powerful being walking on the planet. Your education is slanted towards obedience and performance in which acceptance is earned. Within a VERY short span of time, it is revealed that your accepted world view (as limited as it is) is not only wrong, but that you are something very different in the society you are now being placed in. On top of this, your hybrid physiology is stable, but not perfect. In short, you were a 'successful' experiment as version 2.0 in comparison to 1.0 which was a raving berserker. You are as mentally 'stable' within tolerances, just enough, so that the minimum amount of meta super power is lost.

The boy has anger issues that were non-human to begin with, generated at a higher range and greater frequency. He was given an uphill struggle to begin with and was only given minimal support because people kept relating to him on human terms and limits. Looking at the big picture, he actually turned out pretty well.

not enough cocks massaging his prostate.

He realized he no longer exists. Poor guy had his position filled by Jon.

Is that you Kaldur?

........ I bet you were checking him out in the showers all the time.

He has literally the same face as everyone else on the show

>Muh unwilling sperm donor needs to be muh daddy

It's your son too, Superman! Pay child support!

And even if he's pissy/cold, he's still constantly responsible and an effective soldeir

Nigga just had a tshirt and jeans. That ain't no goddamn superhero outfit

The guy is like 5 years old, he doesn't know any better

He needed a role model, and his ideal role model (Supes) was having a hard time accepting him. I was glad he and Supes were on better terms in season 2

He's the lovechild of Mother Theresa and Hitler who will always be a teenager.

Th BEST CAPE CHARACTER EVER ruined the show for you?

He was actually a pretty chill dude for how many things he had going against him. Daddy issues, shithead girlfriend, le-wolf-and-motorcycle-so-cool.

I think Miss Martian just made everyone else look like decent people in comparison. Deport her.

>Conner Kent is half Superman
>So he has half of Superman's powers
>Jonathan Kent is half Superman
>He has all of Superman's powers
Explain.

>Th BEST CAPE CHARACTER EVER ruined the show for you?
This, very much this

I'm not his father!

Probably an imperfection in the cloning process.

He was only a few weeks old. A literal manbaby having tantrums

Both fathers of rape babies.

DBZ genetics bullshit.