Joker's boipussy is shit

Your parents died because of you.

Tell me more.

SAVE MARTHA!!!!!

You have a dumb face XD

BATMAN DOES NOT EAT NACHOS

beat his parent's graves with a crowbar

You are nothing.

Everything you have done for this wretched city is but pebbles upon the mountain of blood it has become. No matter how hard you try, how many you save, how long you hold out, you will fall, and be swallowed in the red.

All because you cannot kill. You cannot bring an end to any of the great, swollen parasites, greedily drinking the life of Gotham. Your indecision has signed the deaths of thousands of souls, souls within reach, within saving, because you cannot bend.

So go. Crawl back into the shadow you love so much. Back into the lies you tell yourself each day and night to comfort your twisted mind.

And while you slumber, Gotham will die.

Cum on his mom's headstone.

Gotham is not worth it.

Tell him he's not even a detective.

Shoot Barbara in the back.

I hate chocolate milk and anyone who likes it.

He'd just walk away in silence.

I'm Batman

well....you're no superman...

and then cum on her while she can't move

heh

sooo, how are your parents??

Id just post the story of him crapping his suit, blowing up a school bus full of special needs kids and raped a little girl

Two bullets each.

MARTHA!!!

remember that guy that dug up the Punisher's family and pissed on them

>and raped a little girl
OwO what's this?

Hey, Bruce. I just spent the last five minutes single-handedly stopping all crime in Gotham, disassembling all mafia and cartel operations, rebuilding city infrastructure and creating more jobs for the populace.

Oh, and I killed everyone in Arkham.

No need to thank me, it was no trouble at all.

This would surely not take 10 seconds to say, and it's just a retreading of the same "you not killing is bad/you don't do anything" shit that has been said a trillion times already.

If it's been said so often you would think he'd take the hint already.

''What's up, Bruce?''

Used to be a Sup Forums classic song with at first bill was disgusted
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87625151/#87625151

The greatest rage is that which you cannot express.

Two dead parents weren't enough.

"I didn't mean to punch the kid. He was asking for it anyway, so what if he was 10. It'll teach him not to keep his lip shut around adults from now on".

I killed The Joker

Martha's a whore!

What's the matter, Robin's dead or something?

rape barbara

Gray Ghost/Zorro a shit

i just dug up the corpses of your parent's. pissed and shit on them. then posted a vid of it on the internet.

Didn't that happen to Punisher once?

Nice graves your parents have Batman.

Would be a shame if something happened to them

1. Eat Chocolate Ice Cream
2. Eat Nachos
3. I'm pro Scub
4. Throw a Bat chair
5. Pour a gallon of Chocolate Milk down the sink
6. Put Pennies in your Ears.
7. Kill the Joker/Catwoman/Robin/Barbara/Gordon/Alfred
8. Video tape 7 and make him watch it.
9. While doing 7 and 8, masterbait on the dead body
10. I put ketchup on my Chicago Style hotdog.

I'm John Wayne

>nobody posted this
youtu.be/2o1BzweWcgg

my dad can beat your dad in any race you care to name

Not his job. His job is to apprehend them. Maybe the justice system shouldn't be so autistic when dealing with """"""""mentally ill""""""""" criminals. Same could be said for them
If they just fucking executed them

I fucked Selina on your parents grave while we made fun of your parenting skills.
I've also been funding Joker privately for years.

Bats are stupid. Why can't Gotham get an ACTUAL super-hero?

Best PSA ever. Don't drink and drive or I will kill you. Kek

I killed Alfred.

I'm going to kill the joker

>take the hint already
>batman
>his entire existence hinges on not getting over his parents being dead and there being nothing he can do to change this

Dig up the corpse of Martha Wayne, and film ten guys fucking it, then leak it onto Motherless and link it to Bruce Wayne

Do your parents know you're here?

Your parents preferred death to staying with you.

Jason deserved it

>would take more than 10 seconds to give a speech
Have you ever read a comic?

I would say that I can still hug my parents, but...

Did he actually rape her? Because some people think its implied.

>"Detective"? I've been generous with that moniker. You're a consultant, at BEST!

arthaM

I've actually always wondered what made Batman such a great detective. Like, what has he done to earn the title "World's Greatest Detective"? I haven't read a lot of Batman since I've just recently gotten into DC, but does he actually deserve it?

I'll walk up to him and show him a picture of me fucking his parents corpses, dressed as Zorro as I'm marking a "Z" all over theyre bodies.

Ok Batfuck, you heard your father, STOP BEING A BITTER SHIT AND BE FUCKING HAPPY FOR DR MANHATTAN'S SAKE.
And don't you even THINK about creating another Flashpoint you Joker-loving ass

Well when he isn't being written as JUST a looney cracking femurs and arms, he does have some great logical thinking. Problem is, a lot of the modern Batman stuff almost always has him just abusing the Batcave computer to the point that it's doing nearly all the work, and Batman just surmises the conclusion before we're shown what the computer has come up with.

Hell, Nolan's Batman didn't even do any detective work. He just activated Google Earth globally and found the Joker.

I own a gun.

I named it Crime Alley.

MARTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think I remember in the Nolan movies he gets a company on corruption because he feels like it's corrupt? I don't think he did any actual detective work. It's honestly a little hard to figure out what he's done detective-wise in recent times. I stopped reading King's Batman because I can't stand the way he writes dialogue. Maybe Detective Comics is better?

Damn, that was so close to my idea. I was gonna reanimate his Mum and force her to rewatch Zorro while being raped back to death with my rapier, 'cause I'm obviously dressed as Zorro too.