>"GOTG vol 2 will kill wonder lol"
>"Aliens will kill it haha"
>"Pirates will kill it ha"
>"Captain underpants will kill it btfo"
>"N-no, cars will kill it"
>"Transformers??"
>"D-despicable me will kill it"
>"S-spider-man homecoming will kill it"

Wonder Woman is nearing $700 million and projected to stop at $800 million or more, it will win an Academy Award too. Why did you fags want it to fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87544477/#87557670
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86321269/#86321679
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91354796/#91375308
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90415888/#90436635
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87478322/#87487316
desuarchive.org/co/thread/85244499/#85246787
youtube.com/watch?v=xo7gUFaQZEg
youtube.com/watch?v=1wSevGXSgS4
youtube.com/watch?v=idpJej8EbeY
youtube.com/watch?v=hvQookbnRoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I found it funny how people on this board actually thought captain underpants would be relevant.

Strong women remind them of all the girls that rejected them.

>Wonder Woman
It wasn't even the best Cape movie this year. It might actually be the worst

that was kind of strange, I have no idea why there was so much people hyping for captain underpants.

What's the cuck thinking right now

>Why did you fags want it to fail?
Because seeing the shitstorm and the defense force trying to fix the damage is the only enjoyment that I got from the previous DCEU movies. It's not like I wanted it to e bad, but it actualy looked like shit.

Turns out that they did the opposite of the usual shit of the previous DCEU movies (thus being better), and learned with their mistakes. So now I'm glad because I can appreciate the fact that we only got decent cape movies this year.

This is Fury Road all over again, but then again, I enjoyed WW more than Fury Road.

its a great comic

>based Patty shows the world why Diana is best girl
>film is a huge success
It's like, they made an actual Wonder Woman movie, and people liked it. As if, when you make a superhero movie that focuses on staying true to the character, then it will work out. DEEP.

Seriously, it ain't rocket science.

>Strong women

There's that stupid mentality. Women aren't strong. They're always presented as everything they have never been and only beta bitches and bitches actually believe this shit and subsidize it. Revolting little shit.

>Why did you fags want it to fail?
I wanted it to crash and burn because I literally hate every DCEU movie and wanted WB to stop for a while, reboot and do things right. Snyder is objectively a hack and making him the architect of the DCEU was such a horrible move.

I ended up with a surprisingly okay movie, which is extremely confusing given how terrible of an actor Gal Gadot is.

Now I'm sure JL will suck, because even if Whedon wasn't trying to save it with massive reshoots, it still is a Snyder movie, but now with Whedon dialogue, so thats going to be total clusterfuck.

But maybe there is hope for the DCEU now that Snyder is gone and WW wasn't a piece of shit.

If Wonder Woman wins best picture Marvelfags will commit mass suicide

But now zack plans to make DCEU a desconstruction of superhero genre are possibly gone with wonder woman sucess, if it makes 800 millions and keep over 90% in the critics I doubt WB will risk keeping shit like Man of steel

>GOTG vol 2 will kill wonder lol"
It did
>Pirates will kill it ha"
It did
>D-despicable me will kill it"
It will
>S-spider-man homecoming will kill it"
It will

Why do retards seem to believe that WW's success means that every movie is going to stop generating more money than it? Also

>Wonder Woman is nearing $700 million and projected to stop at $800 million or more, it will win an Academy Award too.
When are you going to stop sourcing clickbait articles?

Last time I check GOTG vol 2made more money than WW and you're truly deluded if you don't believce DM3 and Homecoming wont either given the amount of buzz the latter is getting.

Probably him. Looks to be in denial.

I think even before WW's success, it was a foregone conclusion Snyder was getting the boot after JL.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87544477/#87557670

>WW has to compete with Transformers 5
>Pirates of the Caribbean opens the weekend before WW, ... and the rebooted Mummy franchise with Cruise opens the weekend after.

>Wonder Woman will be dead in theaters long before June 23rd. It may well open at #2 if this is another billion dollar Pirates movie; it will almost certainly be at #3 in it's second weekend, if not #4.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/86321269/#86321679
>But Wonder Woman, a movie that nobody cares about, is competing directly against Transformers 5 and Pirates of the Caribbean 5.
>Poor Wondy is going to get spitroasted by Jack Sparrow and the demonic, psycho version of Optimus Prime.

>desuarchive.org/co/thread/91354796/#91375308
>The Mummy with Cruise I think will draw big numbers. If people can get over how weird it is to see Cruise in a fantasy film, I think people are really gonna dig it.

>Transformers will make a billion dollars with the help of Anthony Hopkins. We'll all complain and wonder why but it'll make a billion.

>And poor Wonder Woman is caught in the middle of this gangbang.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/90415888/#90436635
>DCU movie
>lead actor who can't act
>leaked plot synopsis is fucking awful
>Is going up against the second week of Pirates 5, then has The Mummy coming out the week after

>I can't see it doing well at all.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87478322/#87487316
>Wonder Woman opens at #2 behind Pirates 5 second weekend
>Fades to #4 behind The Mummy and WWZ2 in second weekend

desuarchive.org/co/thread/85244499/#85246787

>Unexperienced director
>Rushed production
>Heavily touched-up script
>Story by Zack Snyder
>Script by a guy whose Wonder Woman series pitch was not good enough even for the CW.
>Gal Gadot leading a movie
>Stacked up against Baywatch and Pirates of the Caribbean on the week before, Bad Boys III on the same week, and The Mummy and World War Z 2 on the following week

>denial
>raw numbers and facts
Okay

Are you retarded? You're probably the evansposter too

Sweet now I can filter this cancer since he never changes his picture

>This is Fury Road all over again, but then again, I enjoyed WW more than Fury Road.

You have awful taste. Fury Road is the only 9/10 action movie to come out of the last decade.

WW is a 6/10 at best.

>raw numbers
>doesn't show any numbers

Friend I think when you look up half a dozen old posts using desuarchive of all things you probably need to take a step back and go outside for a while

I love that none of the feminists I'm forced to be around can be happy about this because Gadot is a Zionist

It's a 7/10 at best my man.

>it did
wtf are you talking about ?What "kill the movie" means to you? it didn't made her box office drop and she will end with a bigger box office than any of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>Wonder Woman is nearing $700 million and projected to stop at $800 million or more

Nothing is projected, people are just saying it could get there. It STILL hasn't made more than GotG2.

>it will win an Academy Award too

There's no good makeup in the film tho.

People hyped Fury Road up so much, and what I got was a very loose plot film. I mean, how do people praise a film where Max just defeats a guy in a jeep, shooting machine guns at them, off camera? What the fuck did Max do? He just went out, you hear an explosion,and scene is over.

And I couldn't even tell you how the villain died! It was cut so fast, and then his face got ripped out. Why do people praise a film where most of what happens is a jumbled mess?

>still in denial
Go to boxofficemojo and see the daily box office.Then cry.

"Muh edge" btfo.

a great comic but totally ignored by normies so why would you think it will do good at the box office?

>thinking Fury Road only got good reviews because strong womyn
>enjoying Wonder Woman more than an actual masterpiece

You can't be for real.

>GotG Vol 2 is still making more money than it
>Pirates 5 is still making more money than it
>Homecoming and DM3 will make more money than it

Okay?

Reminder that The Rat had their shill network smearing Wonder Woman before release.

>The letter was posted to the website Pajiba under the name Gracie Law, which is a reference to Kim Cattrall's character in Big Troulbe in Little China. The former employee claims that she has had the letter sitting around ever since Man of Steel came out, but Suicide Squad was what made her finally want to publish it. She was very specifically hard on Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara and Justice League director Zack Snyder. Much of her frustration stems from Tsujihara's decision to lay off a ton of studio employees in order to support filmmakers, but the studio has "dropped the ball" repeatedly.

>"What are you even doing? I wish to God you were forced to live out of a car until you made a #1 movie of the year. Maybe Wonder Woman wouldn't be such a mess. Don't try to hide behind the great trailer. People inside are already confirming it's another mess. It is almost impressive how you keep rewarding the same producers and executives for making the same mistakes, over and over."

Snyder's wife would never let the other execs boot him.

>GotG Vol 2 is still making more money than it
wrong
>Pirates 5 is still making more money than it
wrong
>Homecoming and DM3 will make more money than it
lets see
okay

I'm glad Spiderman looks so great

>its a great comic
only on usa

You have to go back:

Are you serious? That piece of shit looks like trash. Nobody over the age of 6 is going to see that.

>wrong
I hate to break it to you kid but 851 million is larger than 600 million
>wrong
I hate to break it to ya kid but 700 million is larger than 600 million

You retard

youtube.com/watch?v=xo7gUFaQZEg

youtube.com/watch?v=1wSevGXSgS4

The CGI is flimsy and the editing is atrocious

>B-b-b-b-but Marvel!

Still want more Bat dollars I see

That looks neat, will watch it in theatres

Should i watch it in standard or in imax?

>$0.50 bat dollars has been deposited into your bank account - Warner Bros

>Spider-Man
>hyped as his return to Marvel
>hyped by CW, which normies loved
>hyped by high RT/Meta scores
>hyped by actual glowing reviews

People are watching the fuck out of this film.

Marvel can get 850mil out of the fucking Guardians of the Galaxy. Spider-Man is the most popular superhero on the planet. Do the math.

I really did not enjoy Mad Max. People said it was so great that when I saw it, it felt so hallow. Like, the only characters that felt like they had emotional weight was Furiosa and that War Boy, and even then it's full of stupid moments like her kneeling when she found out there was no green place. And again

If any of you want to watch Spider-man, pay for Wonder Woman then sneak into Spider-man

Guys I think we broke this shill.

To be fair that was the only good action sequence in the film.

>hype for babby's first spiderman
are you quipping?

>Spider-Man is the most popular superhero on the planet.

After Batman maybe.

wat, we're talking about the money they're making daily

Can't tell if bait or stupidity.

These complaints are so retarded they feel like they should be bait, but also like they're almost too obvious.

None of the shit Marvel's putting out is better than WW this year. Logan's still leaps and bounds better than WW, though I think WW has made a ton more money? Not sure.

Lmao look at the denial of the MCUck shill

Keep up the great work and we'll give you a $0.0006 bonus

Nope. Spidey is huge everywhere

>we
you
>broke
you got broken
youtube.com/watch?v=idpJej8EbeY

>spider-man more popular than Iron Man
Get outta here.

Does someone need to post merchandise figures again?

Spider-Man is pretty much unmatched in terms of popularity.

Batman isn't the most popular superhero. He's just the only truly popular DC hero. Which is a shame because Superman is clearly much cooler.

Because the last thing we need right now is any iota of encouragement to any kind of liberal or feminist garbage.

Fine, I'm retarded for not liking a film that was super fast editing where you can't tell what is going on half the time. I said my complaints, and yet you offer no counter arguments. Just hallow catch phrases like "What a day! What a glorious day" and "Then who killed the world"

>None of the shit Marvel's putting out is better than WW this year.

Why do you start company wars DCPajeet

>2014
Lmfao you faggot

>toys
get gud kid, Batman made one billion more than Spiderman with movies, millions more with cartoons,got live action series unlike spider etc

>I'm retarded for not liking a film that was super fast editing where you can't tell what is going on half the time.

Fury Road doesn't even have a lot of quick editing.

Only poo in loos here are marvel friends, Marvelpajeet.

You realize that chart has been debunked time and time again, right? That was from a year when a Spider-Man movie was coming out. Of course there was more merchandise that year.

Get it together, man. Spider-man hasn't even been able to sell comics for over a decade.

>online toys

You shitting me? They cut pretty rapidly in their action beats

youtube.com/watch?v=hvQookbnRoA

>You realize that chart has been debunked time and time again, right?
No?

>That was from a year when a Spider-Man movie was coming out

Except it covers from 2009 to 2014 where Batman had shit like Dark Night Rises coming out which grossed more than AS1. Also

>comic book profits

KEK

Cool horseshit bro

Most batman and DC toys are licensed under "mattel"

Disney shills need to try better

What movie came out in 2014?
>Amazing Spider-Man 2

What movie came out in 2012?
>Dark Knight Rises

>Comic books don't count because then we lose!

Spiderfags truly are barely human anymore. Years of reading Slott's putrid shit and watching their hero sell his wife to Satan has twisted them into bitter husks.

The chart covers everything from 2009 to 2014 dumbass meaning that profits Batman made when Dark Knight Rises was released is included and it stil came up shorter than Spiderman which had Amazing 1 released in the same year

Nice clickbait you got there, OP. No, Wonder Woman isn't winning any awards. Doesn't matter how much money it makes. The Oscars are not for these movies. Haven't been since LotR won.

What ps2 game is this from?

>online sales only

So, Batman wins when you select only a portion of sales, but loses otherwise?

Cool, I guess. I'm glad you're able to take that as a victory, it shows exceptional positivity.

>What movie came out in 2012?

Amazing Spider-Man

Comic books don't make nearly the amount of revenue as movies and merchandise. They did back in the 90's but the industry has become much smaller since then.

So despite making less money than DKR Spider man was still more profitable than Batman that year thanks to merchandise alone. Glad you agree

>Millennials will often post "N.B.D" on their social media after doing it, as in No Big Deal, also known as the "humble brag" ......wondering if Spidey coud get into that some way.

Spider-man is fucked as a franchise desperately trying to cling to relevance and Homecoming is the most obvious about it. Spider-man can't even carry a movie without Uncle Tony anymore,

>super fast editing where you can't tell what is going on half the time

There's barely any of this though. In fact, there's a distinct lack of shakeycam and fast editing to make up for bad choreography in Fury Road, which is one of the great things about it.

I'll keep calling you retarded until you bring up a real problem.

There are literally no particularly fast cuts in that clip.

>The Christopher Nolan action movie for adults sold less toys than the toy commercial for babies

woah....

How is any of that fast? That's some of the least frenetic cutting I've seen in an action movie in, like, a decade.

This edit gave me cancer but I bet Marvel really would make something that bad

>that cover
I'm officially too old for this shit.

Fuck you, now I'm gonna have to redownload this.

Ironman 7 doesn't look THAT bad