What is responsible for the current renaissance taking place on Cartoon Network?

What is responsible for the current renaissance taking place on Cartoon Network?

Uncle grandpa, Steven universe and Clarence are autistic garbage. Cringy as fuck and ugly art.

Only 2 or 3 of those are actually played regularly.

fpbp

>no PPG, TTG, or B10
shit list desu senpai

The new ones of all of those are shit as well.

I feel the same way about adventure time and regular show

fpbp

It's not a current renaissance anymore if one of those is cancelled, one is a one-shot special, and three are most likely in their twilight years.

Four of those cartoons are dead.
AT is close to death and Gumball may or may not continue after Season 6.
No clue on SU.

But only 3 of those shows are any good

OtGW a cute!

A CUTE!

RUN, TINY SEED, YOU ARE CALLED TO THE TREE

>renaissance
>Current

Are we in 2015?

Is TTGo excluded because it's from DC?

Dude most of those shows are either already ended or got canned

No because it doesn't fit the OP's narrative.

Everything in that picture except SU is ending, ended or got cancelled

I don't think you quite know what Renaissance implies. Lately has been more a dark age.

Regular show had lost a fuck ton of steam by the time it finished. Adventure Time had severe downfalls and it's making a decent recovery, but has short time left. Gumball is an overall good show but might also have short time. I have no personal opinion on Uncle Grandpa but it's also about to bite the dust. SU is one of the most disappointingly bad shows ever reaching what seems to be a conclusion soon. Clarence was a diamond in the rough but also about to expire. OTGW came with a great bang but left as soon as it came.

This is not a good time for Cartoon Network, probably the absolute worst time. It's just Teen Titans Go reruns.

>current
teen titans go is killing all these shows. the rennisance is over

Just because these are good compared to 05-08 doens't mean this is a renaissance.

/thread. We can all go home now.

What else should you expect from a for-profit TV network? That they *don't* follow the trend that will make them the most cash?

But user, they're good compared to literally any era of Cartoon Network cartoons. Are you seriously meaning to tell me that shit like Cow and Chicken and Dexter's Laboratory is as good as Adventure Time?

I feel the renaissance has already come to an end, I mean, Adventure Time, Uncle Grandpa, Regular Show, Over the Garden Wall are all finished and I don't think Gumball will be on for too many more seasons, same for Steven Universe.

I don't see anything promising that's replacing them, I mean, there's OK KO which looks average, Ben 10 whatever and that's about it, just more Teen Titans Go, which is an alright show but it's just eating up Cartoon Network timeslots.

God, why do all of these look like they were designed by one guy.

Adventure Time looks like one designer decided to mix it up a bit with different eyes and that was all.

Cow and chicken and dexters lab are classics, much better than autism time.

>renaissance
still going but it's shit
cancelled
still going but it's shit
cancelled
mediocre
might as well be cancelled
ended

Adventure Time has by far the worst art of any modern cartoon, or at least the popular ones.

DAE feel every single one of those shows is trash? Not even trolling here, I just can't stand watching any of them.

>CN shitcans everything
>Steven Universe is the lone survivor
Sup Forums btfo once again

Ben confirmed on Twitter that after season 6 it's over

>renaissance
More like dark age

>Canceled
>Canceled
>Canceled
>Canceled
>Barely on the fucking network
>Canceled
>A limited run series from three years ago
GREAT FUCKING RENAISSANCE

All of them were modern masterpieces., even Clarence and Uncle Grandpa. New and fresh ideas that pushed the envelope and made lots of people laugh. Wish they were still on that roll but sadly it doesn't seem like it.

>current
>at least 2 of those ended and another 2 are on their way out the door

What will the future hold? Constant Teen Titans Go along with that food duo show?

People complained a lot about CN in the past several years but now we're heading into a true dark age.