Yo, Sup Forums

Yo, Sup Forums.

We all (mostly) love goth girls, seems to be something that unites us.

But design wise, I can't think of a decent middle ground.

Thing is, I was thinking I want her to be undead, like, not a zombie, but she's just not technically alive, doesn't need to eat and such. But then I also want her to be an Orc, or at least, there would be another character that is a gothy Orc, because Orcs are hot and goths are hot, so why not combine these things.

But I don't know, help me create something awesome. Together, we could achieve something great.

Also general Sup Forums goth girls thread I guess.

Them tits are fake, user. She used magic.

I'm not that into titty-monster Raven but busty girls smugly inflicting awe and dismay on small-chested girls is one of my many fetishes.

I dunno, I've never really seen a goth character that wasn't human.
Purples and Blacks mix well with pasty white skin in contrast, while a green or brown orc would be more of a clash.

I suppose Orcs are a bit more punkish, crazy hair colours and piercings.

Maybe a pale green Orc lass.

Underappreciated because she's from an old and not-very-good show.

I've been commissioning some pics of her though. Maybe I should post the ones that are done.

inb4 bigdad

Eyeliner is always fun to fuck around with on the design of it and how it's applied.

I feel like the hairstyle and eyes are the most important part.

But this is just like super rough idea. Not sure on the hairstyle, was gonna go with a sort of shaved sides, long back sorta deal, seeing as it would be somewhat Orcish, as to opposed to tied pony with some loose locks of hair.

https //puu sh/wzjae/ec56f4e8fd jpg

inb4 Herny

Herny's design for Susie is great tho.

But instead of spamming goth girls, some feedback on creating a goth girl would be cool.

I like her eye make up.

>Shadman

Would a vampire work for this?

Thread ruined

I can't remember if this game was ever finished.
I remember part one at least

bump

>La Cuervo

Is her name broken Spanish on purpose?

Its suppose to be Black Cuervo

This is a way better version of Gaz. Why did Bigdad change it to some thick sausage limb design?

Kinda, is refering to a gender neutral name with a femenine connotation.

>Kinda, is refering to a gender neutral name

*Kinda, it is referring to a gender neutral name

>Its suppose to be Black Cuervo

*It's supposed to be Black Cuervo

Bumping.

Man, If only real life Goths weren't completely insufferable. Sure, they can be cute and sexy from a distance, But has anyone here actually dated one? I guarantee you'll be running for the hills within three months unless you're a mega-cuck.

Is Jinx considered goth?

Thanks for reminding me to check shad's site.