A cute

A cute

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/6/13/15792508/elena-anaya-patty-jenkins-wonder-woman-villain-dr-maru-poison-secret-origin
reddit.com/r/celebnsfw/search?q=elena&restrict_sr=on
i.love.to/bang/Elena.Anaya/
pastebin.com/cufiWZxy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is no better capekino scene than Steve seducing her

yeah that was great. I was honestly kinda mad Diana interrupted it. I was interested in seeing more of Trevor's deceptive spy skills in action.

Show the gross half of your face!

Truly the most pure cinnamon roll

Still no image of her without her mask

Spoopy cute

>YWN hold Dr. Poison and tell her everything is okay.

>Did you think about her history before the scar? About what made her into this sadistic person?

>I think we’re all born in the same condition: we are pure. In any country on the planet, we are born pure. And then we’re terribly changed as things happen in our lives. The reasons I created for her — it’s a long story! I think she suffered. That she had a love she loved so much, and that person went with somebody else. She felt betrayed, and it weighed on her mind and heart. And she became sick. When your pain is not in your body, you can’t get rid of it. It’s like a scar. It can get dark inside, get infected, and that infection can kill your body, even if it’s just a tiny cut on your finger.

>She wants to be loved. She wants somebody to take care of her. She doesn’t want to be so lonely and so independent, but she’s completely alone. She would love to have people trust her, and not only because she has an amazing intelligence, not just for the chemist she became, but for the woman she is now. We all have humanity underneath all these masks we wear. But she went so far. She finds it very difficult to get rid of all the hate in her soul. She hates so much, so much.

theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/6/13/15792508/elena-anaya-patty-jenkins-wonder-woman-villain-dr-maru-poison-secret-origin

Yeah that's fine.
Would caress face in an awkward attempt to comfort her
That'd just make things worse.

I just want to love her and make a life with her after the war.

Don't worry. She gets away, lives a quite life for 20 years, and returns to gift Germany with her amazing knowledge once more.

Waifufagging aside, she was genuinely GOAT despite her limited screen time, and not even being the main Big Bad.
>conveyed to be sincerely damaged and vulnerable, while also ambitious, and straight-up sadistic through her own actions and an established reputation, rather than through pointless exposition
>being hideously disfigured apparently didn't even have shit to do with her motivation, so it wasn't just womanly vanity causing her to chimp out like frankly most disfigured male villains
>that reverse Steve/Diana bromance with General Ludendorff
10 years prior, would any of you ever expect fucking Dr. Poison to be an unambiguously better live action villain than The Joker, Lex Luthor, or even Zod in a shared universe franchise?

I just got done talking to my friends about how this chick had a big chunk of her face missing but was really hot OP, because she had intelligence and verve and also you could explore that cut in the side of her mouth with your dick probably

GUYS!
reddit.com/r/celebnsfw/search?q=elena&restrict_sr=on

Fuck off she is not better then Zod.

I wanna put my dick in it.

Anything is better than General "I WILL FIND HIM" Zod

He was "take it or leave it" tier at best. He was overacted, but not as entertainingly memeworthy as Terrance Stamp, and was literally designed in-canon to have one single-minded motivation.

Really, he's more comparable to Ares than he is to Dr. Poison, besides being in a shared universe they have too little in common to discuss besides where you liked one or the other or not.

>10 years prior, would any of you ever expect fucking Dr. Poison to be an unambiguously better live action villain than The Joker, Lex Luthor, or even Zod in a shared universe franchise?
Minor villains are actually the most likely to become breakout characters. Big name villains and heroes must hew fairly closely to their established traits. You can push some boundaries and get a little creative with how you create a new iteration of the character, but overall you're still very restricted.

Small name heroes are grievously hurt by the need to avoid having them upstage bigger name heroes and the big name actors who play the big name hero roles. Their screentime must be small and they can't risk being too interesting or likeable.

Small name villains, by contrast, have no need to hew to their comic book counterparts because no one gives a shit how faithful they are to their source material. And they don't have to worry about upstaging anyone because they're villains; you are supposed to root against villains anyway so it doesn't matter as much if a minor villain steals some of the spotlight from a bigger villain. This leaves the most room for creativity and merit-based casting out of all the live-action capeshit movie character niches.

>He was overacted
Not even remotely aside from the single I will find him scene.

nobody cares, deal with it shill

>"W-well, this is me."

>Elena Anaya

>Isabel Maru

both names would sound hot during sex.

I don't know what's funnier about this. People not getting the most important thing about that character was she was a mass murderer and not worthy of sympathy, or the fact everyone wants to put a finger in that jagged tear in her face.

I mean would I fuck her, wow, yes, enthusiastically, but she was evil, man; come on.

only pic in pixiv

not even tagged with her name/codename/alias

Don't worry we'll get more with the sequel.

I want to fuck her through the face hole

>European actress
>surely has nude scenes
>lucia y el sexo
>RIP my dick

>waiting for an autistic user to photoshop the mask on those screenshots.
>My dick into outer space.

Tell me, how did she get those scars?

Not sure if you're just memeing or if this is a serious question, but they were self-inflicted according to the movie's director.

By purpose or accident?

They're chemical burns if I remember correctly. Lab accident.

By purpose. See also the interview with the actress which was posted in this thread.

>put a finger
errr yeah sure, finger

She looked cute with the hat on when gassing the German high command. She probably dressed like that to go shopping.

Why do I get the feeling she's going to be the basis for Scarecrow's shit

i.love.to/bang/Elena.Anaya/

her job was making mustard gas

she killed a lot of people with her work

pastebin.com/cufiWZxy

Yes.

Whoa.

Why has their never been a Dr. Poison/Scarecrow villian team up is a great question

I don't know, have Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold teamed up? Other than Syndicate deals villains usually like to hang with their own crowds or are reclusive like the Gotham ones.

Dammit I'm really getting an idea for a smut fic now. Only problem is she doesn't get laid herself in it. Instead capturing Steve and putting him in a room with other people and watch him get ravaged with her and Diana watching.

???

>based SNART on the cover
love me some captain cold

Oh hey Keldor!

Kind of weird how she just runs away and just disappears from the plot. I expected her to die, or a scene where she gets arrested, or something.

I'm guessing they shot such a scene, but it didn't make the cut.

I'm kind of glad she didn't come to any definitive end, it kind of suits her for both her origins and her endings to be left wide-open for interpretation. Not to mention her Super-Serum will probably become a plot point later down the line in the DCEU and I wouldn't discount the idea of her grand daughter playing a role in a future Wondy film or something.

Personally, I like to think she kept at the villainy business well after the war, probably by using those prosthetic masks to disguise herself as a man like in the early comics.

Patty said nothing got cut from the movie.

Is this what Chad's life is like? You can hit on any women.

I liked her raspy voice. Was sexy.

It's was nice to see how they made her motivations clear by simple looks and reactions instead of neverending exposition monologues.

>not worthy of sympathy
Sounds to me like you're the one who didn't get it.

The whole movie was good, desu. I thought it was just a meme, but I watched it last night and pretty much loved the entire thing. Even the CGI shitfest ending was saved by Steve's sacrifice and telling Diana he loved her.

I watched it for the first time last night, and thought it was just ok. Nothing really ruined it, but nothing made it great either.

I thought it was a better Disney princess movie than the one Disney made this year.

which one did Disney make this year?

All I have to say about Wonder Woman is, that clip that was getting thrown around here, the "I believe in love" "THEN I WILL DESTROY YOU" isn't any better in context

Beauty and the Beast

>remake

yeah no shit Wonder Woman was better

b-but muh live action adaptation of a cartoon which was already an adaptation of a fairy tale already had multiple live action adaptations!

/r/ full pic?

Sadly Emma Watson was not enough to save that movie from mediocrity.

>tfw Emma is a sex-negative feminist so she will never show any skin in a movie